Buh Bye Boobies - Toronto, ON

Hi ladies, I am so grateful to all of you. I am...

Hi ladies, I am so grateful to all of you. I am having breast reduction surgery in 7 weeks. I am currently a 34G, I am 5'4 and I weight 137 lbs. I am very anxious, excited, nervous, I am feeling a ton of emotions. I am wondering if I am going to miss them when they are gone. I am super excited about being able to buy bra's from regular stores instead of specialty stores. Again, thank you all for your posts.

Big Boobie Celebration.

Hi all, so last week I decided as much grief as these big girls have given me over the years, I wanted to celebrate them.

I scheduled a topless boudoir photo shoot. I felt fantastic. It was liberating yet emotional. These boobs have been a part of me for what seems like ever and I wanted to remember them.

I'm 6 weeks away from surgery and I'm starting to get nervous about the recovery. I have a question, have any of you ladies had the procedure without the lipo?? If so how do you feel the shape and size of your breast look? Do you wish now that you had done the lipo?

Can't believe I did it!

Good morning all. I haven't been very active on updating my own journey, but I have been reading your updates and I am very grateful. I was just so nervous about the surgery I really thought I might back out.

So here I am 2 days out of surgery and I am managing. Prior to surgery I was a 34G, I'm hoping I'm a full C small D. The pain isn't nearly as bad as I expected. I've been going 8 hours between pain meds. Yesterday I was told I could take a shower, I took my bra off and removed the dressings and fainted. Thank god my husband was there to help me to the floor softly. I think the shock of the blood and staples really made me queasy. Needless to say I didn't end up having that shower, I will attempt today. I did ask my husband to take a few pics and I'm very happy with the way they look. I didn't need drains and I will be seeing my PS on Wednesday morning. I'm really hoping here moves the staples then. I find them to be very uncomfortable. I will continue to update my progress.

Who would have thought showering would feel so GREAT!

Two days post op and I just had a shower. It felt fantastic, I didn't want to get out!!

Celebrating my girls pre op.

So when I decided to have the BR I thought I might as well celebrate what I have! I'm so glad I did with these boudoir photos!

Tiring!

Wow!! I had no idea how tiring my first venture out of the house would be. I needed to see my family dr, I didn't feel as though the T3's we're doing anything for me. She prescribed me Percocet and the difference is unbelievable. When I got home I got right back in to my PJ's and this is how I will stay until my appt with my PS on Wednesday. Hope you are all well!

Worst day so far :(

Hello beautiful ladies! Hope you are all doing well!
Today has been my worst day so far. I woke up in the most pain I have yet to experience. I've just been so down all day. Crying for no reason. I keep thinking about all of the Christmas fun I am missing out on as I recover. The good news is I'm seeing my PS in the morning to hopefully have the staples removed and not once have I said I wish I hadn't done this. To lift my spirits today I was browsing online at sexy bras and bathing suits I will soon be able to buy! Again, hope you are all well! xo

Staples are finally out!!

So I just got back from my PS follow up appt and everything is healing wonderfully! The nurse removed my staples and I can't believe the relief I already feel! Today is definitely a good day. I am going to relax the rest if the day with so e hot chocolate and Christmas movies. Hope you are all well.

One of those days :(

Hello beautiful ladies, hope you are all well. So today was one of those days. I feel like my comfy fruit of the loom bras shrunk and the bottom of the band was digging in to my incisions. Needless to say I was very uncomfortable. When my husband came home tonight we went to walmart and I bought myself two genie bras, they already feel better! Tomorrow I'm going to start icing. I really feel as though it will help. I was short with my boys today :( I felt awful, they are 5 & 6 and I just want to feel better so I can squeeze and kiss them! I can't wait to feel like a brand new woman for Christmas! I have a hair appt booked for next Friday and a manicure and pedicure, that's sure to give me a lift :D
Here are some photos taken yesterday, the day the PS removed my staples.
Hugs to all!

Starting to feel like me!!

Hello beautiful ladies! I hope you are all well!
I'm starting to feel like myself again! I finally drove for the first time today. I picked my boys up from school, they were very happy to see me!

Sleeping still isn't great, but in time it will come. I've been having the "zingers" and omg they feel weird, I almost want to itch! I have feeling in my right nipple, but not in my left. I'm finding that I'm still very swollen under my arms, I've been icing and it's feeling wonderful. This has been such a positive experience for me! I am so happy I did it!

These photos were taken last night. I'm happy with the way I'm healing.

4 Months Post Op.

Hello Beautiful Ladies,

I haven't posted forever, I did however see my Surgeon yesterday for a check up and he was very impressed at how fast my scars are maturing. He had suggested I use silicone healing sheets at the beginning of January I did and I can't say enough about them. They were fantastic.

Overall I had a wonderful experience. My Dr. and his staff were all amazing. I contemplated this surgery for many years prior to making my decision and looking back I wish I had done it sooner. I am so happy with the results. I no longer have back pain or shoulder indentations, I can wear what I want, I can bathing suit shop anywhere, I can bra shop anywhere. I am much more confident, I don't feel like my boobs get more attention than I.

To any one contemplating this surgery, it truly is one of the best things I have ever done for myself.

I wish you all the very best pre op and post op.

Happy Easter!