Breast Implants - Toronto, ON

I've known Dr. Adibfar for several years. He...

I've known Dr. Adibfar for several years. He corrected some tissue loss from a rhinoplasty (performed by another surgeon several years ago). I've been seeing Dr. Adibfar for fillers and Botox ever since and have been happy with the results. My husband originally selected him on the basis of his knowledge of the facial structure due to his unique medical background. I recently decided to undergo breast augmentation surgery and I can honestly say that it was very quick and painless. The clinic coordinator Agata mentioned that the recovery was pretty quick and she was right. I felt well enough to go about my daily chores after a couple days. I've had worse pain after hard workouts at the gym!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Very skilled surgeon, great bed side manner.

Thank you for starting your review.
I would love to add your experience to the Breast Implants community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Implants community today.