Breast Augmentation leaves me with STITCHES in my stomach - Toronto, ON

I have been wanting a breast augmentation for a...

I have been wanting a breast augmentation for a while now, and have been researching a lot for the past 5 or so months. I have been following other people's reviews on here. Although I haven't had any consultations yet, based on reviews and pictures from Dr. Jugenburg, I would really like to look into getting this done by him. I applied for Medicard and got approved for $5,000 and could pay the difference in cash. The only problem I have is...I haven't told my parents yet. I know they won't agree with it and I am so scared to say anything but would really like to get this done sometime in the new year. I think maybe I should book a consultation with Dr. Jugenburg and then tell my parents after I have gone to it. I really need a push to make the next step and book the consultation.
Oh and by the way...I am 23 years old, about 5'7.5 and weigh 150. I have a muscular build and spend a lot of time at the gym. I feel like my confidence is very low because of my chest, and I always feel embarrassed. I am at the time in my life that I feel like I would like to go ahead and do this...

Trying to book consultation

Well, I emailed them last Wednesday and haven't gotten a response. Now I am calling the office and it goes to voicemail. I don't want to leave a message and have them call me because I don't want them calling my parents' house. Feeling annoyed...

1st consultation booked

Well, I have booked a consultation for January 13! I was unaware that the clinic was closed all week, but someone (couldn't catch the name in the message she left) called me from home and fit me in. I am very impressed with this! :)
Now to try to tell my mom...ugh

One week until Surgery

All of my papers are complete and I went to my pre op last Friday. I am worried about going too big, but that seems to be most peoples' fear! Right now it says I am to get 400cc overfilled to 450cc. They made a note to make it in the 400-450 range, so I trust that the doctor will adjust them accordingly during surgery. I have had so many dreams about this and I can't believe the day is almost here! :)

One more day

I can't believe the day is almost here. I picked up my prescriptions today and have my bag pretty much packed. I've been having dreams about it almost every night. I feel terrified now that it's about to happen. :( I'm also excited at the same time.

Changing every day

Please private message me if you would like details about my surgery. I will update my review at a later date.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Please update. How did your surgery go?
Hows the recovery going?
Hope it went well!! Can't wait to hear!
How did your surgery go?
Good luck today. Looking forward to your next update.
Thank you so much!! I am gonna take pictures so I may post them soon. I know how much pictures help other people.
Good luck babe!!!
Thank you!!! :)
How did it go? What did you decide to do?
Hey! Ya sorry haven't updated this in so long. I'm getting the surgery March 5!! I'm getting saline high profile. I was going to get the armpit incision but changed to crease. Right now it's written down as 400cc implants filled to 450cc. I'm scared that 450 will be too big. I tried on 435cc sizes and they said when you get them put in, it takes off about 15cc so that's what they would look like. Right now I'm barely an A but I have a muscular build. Hmm I don't know what to do!
That is exactly what I went with but mod profile and I tried on the same sizer. I was a small A before now I am a d/dd. I did armpit though. Dr J is amazing. All the staff is incredible, Kim is my favourite. Check out my review maybe it will help?
Yeah I've been following your story and read it all :) they look amazing. Yours are 400 though aren't they? He wants to over fill mine to 450. Yours are a good size
Yes they are! I just did exactly what he suggested and I couldn't be happier!
Hmm maybe I will stick with them
Have you told your parents yet? the office called my parents house and my mom was NOT supportive!
No I still haven't yet. Planning to before the consultation unless I chicken out... I called the office from my house phone and left a message but left my cell phone number. I was really worried they would call my house but luckily she called my cell
Hi JB, you're not alone. We often see patients who would like to get something done but are unsure how others will react to it. We recommend that you bring your mom or dad to the consultation with you. That way they'll have an opportunity to meet with us, ask any questions they may have and as is often the case, walk away from here feeling reassured that their daughter will be safe and in good hands, and that this procedure is not a dangerous one.
Hi. Thanks a lot for the comment! You're right, it wouldn't hurt to invite them (or at least my mom) along if she wanted.
I wore double cup increase bras for 4 years and finally decided to do it. I haven't told anyone but my kids and a very close friend. I don't plan to tell y parents but mid next week is the moment of truth -- I'm meeting them for a family dinner out. I feel I did this for me and I don't "have" to tell anyone.
That's great that you went ahead and did it for you. Unfortunately I live with my parents so it would be too hard not for them to notice. :( Hopefully everything goes well when you tell them. :)
I'm not telling my Mum until after, I love her very much but I don't want to be made to feel like I shouldn't be doing this. Tell whoever you want, whenever you want! This is for you so it should be how you want! Don't worry about anyone else, just do it for yourself! :)
Wow you are so right. I can't live someone else's life. I think I would feel way too bad if I didn't tell them after...God forbid something bad happened. But I could just tell them and even if they don't agree just do it and at least I can say I told them first!
Oops I meant if I didn't tell them until* after
I will tell my bf after, my parents will find out on their own
If my bf didn't tell me before having surgery, and I had to find out after, I would be hurt and astounded that he couldn't trust me enough to tell me beforehand. Just a thought....