Breast Augmentation Surgery - Toronto, ON

I had breast augmentation done on April 16, 2013...

I had breast augmentation done on April 16, 2013 and could not be happier. It was done under the armpit and all the staff including reception was amazing. Everyone took a genuine interest in me and made me feel safe and comfortable. I had saline implants with my right having 500cc and my left breast 520cc. The nurses followed up with me the following day to make sure I was okay and if I had any questions. Dr. Jugenburg was amazing in my first consultation with him and he listened carefully to what I was asking for and I think he knew more about what I wanted than myself. He is one gifted soul and I am so happy with my new breasts.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Jugenburg was amazing. He was very informative and attentive to what I was looking for. His ability to make you feel comfortable was extremely helpful as this decision to get breast augmentation was something that had been contemplated for a while. I am thrilled with my new breast even though I know there is still more changes to come. I could not be happier and cannot help but constantly taking glances at the mirror. Thank you Dr. Jugenburg for being so knowledgeable at what you do and thus being a miracle worker:)