Breast Augmentation Surgery - Toronto, ON

I had breast augmentation done on April 16, 2013...

I had breast augmentation done on April 16, 2013 and could not be happier. It was done under the armpit and all the staff including reception was amazing. Everyone took a genuine interest in me and made me feel safe and comfortable. I had saline implants with my right having 500cc and my left breast 520cc. The nurses followed up with me the following day to make sure I was okay and if I had any questions. Dr. Jugenburg was amazing in my first consultation with him and he listened carefully to what I was asking for and I think he knew more about what I wanted than myself. He is one gifted soul and I am so happy with my new breasts.

Hi, I am going to have my BA tomorrow with Dr Jugenburg. I will be doing armpit/transax, silicone, under muscle also. How are you feeling? I trust all is well!
Sorry - Not silicone, saline! I'm tired and a touch nervous!

Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf! Glad to hear you are pleased with your PS and your results! At one month post op, do you still have any tenderness or soreness? Are you back to all your normal activities? Congratulations!

Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Jugenburg was amazing. He was very informative and attentive to what I was looking for. His ability to make you feel comfortable was extremely helpful as this decision to get breast augmentation was something that had been contemplated for a while. I am thrilled with my new breast even though I know there is still more changes to come. I could not be happier and cannot help but constantly taking glances at the mirror. Thank you Dr. Jugenburg for being so knowledgeable at what you do and thus being a miracle worker:)