330cc silicone - going from 32AA to hopefully a natural looking C - Toronto, ON

I've been diligently reading the experiences of...

I've been diligently reading the experiences of all you lovely ladies over the past few weeks and decided to start a thread here as well. I hope that you will be able to help me along this journey :)
Here is some background on me! I've wanted breast implants for AS LONG as I can remember. I started bringing it up to my fiance when we first started dating but he was pretty adamant that I shouldn't do something so drastic... ever so slowly, as I brought this topic up over and over it got to the point where he told me that if it's something I truly wanted and would make me happy to go ahead with it.

Over the past 2 years I have been working out quite a bit and noticed by previous A cups no longer fill out my bras! TRAGIC. As if they were not already little enough! It's time to take action lol. I have my first consultation scheduled for tomorrow. I am super nervous!

My stats:
5'5
110 lbs
29 years old (almost thirty!)
Thin build
Fairly active (3-4 workouts a week)
Most of my bras are 32A or 32AA. Sometimes the AAs are too small, I think I'm actually in between sizes so really I have about 1 bra that fits right =(
Asian (not sure if this matters!)

Anyway, my big dilemma at this point is not if I should go ahead w/ a BA, but more so WHEN to do it!
We are saving for a wedding (summer 2015), so it's tough to justify the cost, which will probably be between $8-9K. I considered going to the States to get this done as reputable surgeons there tend to be cheaper, but w/ travel costs and the hassle I don't think the savings will be worth it.

On top of that, I have the dilemma of whether I should wait til after kids. Any ladies w/ BAs out there who had children and nursed them have any advice? Did you require a revision? Was there a noticeable change? I imagine I'd be pregnant sometime in 2016 if all goes according to plan.

I want to have these for my wedding though, as I feel that they would make me feel super fantastic in my dress. But I guess I'm concerned about spending the money now and having to have them fixed in about 3 or 4 years after having kids.

Any advice out there on my timing problems?

BA booked!

It’s been over a year since I updated you all on my story. I last left off deciding that I would wait until I had babies before going ahead with the BA as I’d decided that getting them done before the wedding wasn’t feasible (for several reasons!) and if I waited until after the wedding I might as well wait until I was done having babies. Well, I’m excited to say that… I’ve booked my BA for July, literally, 4 days after my wedding! Some of you may wonder, why the change of heart? Well, my fiancé and I decided that we didn’t know when we would have kids – possibly we wouldn’t even start trying for another 2-3 years at least. I also felt like I’ve been wanting to do this for SO SO long and just the thought of delaying it for another 4-5 years (after having maybe 2 kids and then breastfeeding) just seemed FAR TOO LONG.
I really just want to enjoy them for as long as I can! I spoke to a bunch of people and did a lot of reading online, and many people have had positive things to say about the state of their BAs after having children. So, fingers crossed that it works out for me too and if not, I’ve come to terms with the possibility of paying for a revision to fix them up.
Now that it’s booked, I have a lot of other things to worry about! I’ve decided on 330cc, round, silicone, below the muscle with the incision in the crease. There are days that I worry that they will be too big, and days that I worry that they will be too small. Ideally I want them to look like a full C. I guess I’m worried that they will be a full B instead. I believe the next size up would be 365cc – that sounds scary to me. I’m also terrified of telling my sister (I have a feeling she will disapprove) and not really sure how to deal with my parents / extended family (very close knit family and I see them quite often!).
So, instead of going on a honeymoon right away, we will be having a boobie-moon! That brings me to another thing to worry about. We will be going away at the beginning of September and I’m not sure how much they will drop in 6 weeks. I’ll have to wear a bikini and it might be really awkward if they are still high and square looking!

Size dilemmas!

I've been stressed lately trying to figure out what size is best! It's so hard when 300-350cc looks different on everyone! Anyway I'm just posting a few more wish pics and I also made an appointment to try on sizers again. I also want to ensure that moderate profile (vs high/full) is right for me. I do want the natural look and slope so I think moderate is right but lately I've also been seeing some pictures with HP which also look good!! It's so confusing!!

My other concern is that I have a pretty small waist but feel my shoulders are broad so I'm worried that having boobs will make me look heavy! I should try and find some photos of myself to upload...

Natrelle Inspira - Mod vs Full Profile?!?!

Any ladies out there who have Natrelle Inspira implants? I would love to hear from you and see some photos if possible! I am about 7 weeks from my op and am struggling to really decide between moderate or full profile. I've seen tons of reviews of Mentors but not much with Natrelle Inspira!
In my two visits to the PS, we had mainly discussed moderate, I assume because that's what I'd voiced wanting since I really do want a natural slope (vs the rounder/faker look) BUT now I have seen many girls with high profile that look very natural in the slope too!
My other concern lately is that perhaps the moderate would be too wide and flat (resembling wide flat pancakes!).
My BWD is 12.5 cm and I really have no upper pole fullness, at all!
I've pretty much narrowed it down to:
Option 1 - Moderate profile, 345cc, 12.50cm diameter and 4.2cm projection OR
Option 2 - Full profile, 345cc, 12.00cm diameter and 4.9cm projection. The next size up in the full profile would be 365cc/12.25cm diameter/5.0 cm projection.
I guess my problem is that it's hard with the sizers to be able to tell how they'll "look" once they're inside of you. I had put the full profile sizer on and because of the additional projection it did look a lot larger to me in the sprots bra. Which scared me a little in terms of it being very noticeable. I just want to look natural in clothes but a little bit of wow factor in a bikini wouldn't hurt either!
Any thoughts would be really greatly appreciated!

Sidenote. I really need to post some before pics. Promise I'll get to that soon!!!