Finally Moving Forward to Get What I've Always Wanted...BOOBIES! - Toronto, ON

I've been diligently reading the experiences of...

I've been diligently reading the experiences of all you lovely ladies over the past few weeks and decided to start a thread here as well. I hope that you will be able to help me along this journey :)
Here is some background on me! I've wanted breast implants for AS LONG as I can remember. I started bringing it up to my fiance when we first started dating but he was pretty adamant that I shouldn't do something so drastic... ever so slowly, as I brought this topic up over and over it got to the point where he told me that if it's something I truly wanted and would make me happy to go ahead with it.

Over the past 2 years I have been working out quite a bit and noticed by previous A cups no longer fill out my bras! TRAGIC. As if they were not already little enough! It's time to take action lol. I have my first consultation scheduled for tomorrow. I am super nervous!

My stats:
5'5
110 lbs
29 years old (almost thirty!)
Thin build
Fairly active (3-4 workouts a week)
Most of my bras are 32A or 32AA. Sometimes the AAs are too small, I think I'm actually in between sizes so really I have about 1 bra that fits right =(
Asian (not sure if this matters!)

Anyway, my big dilemma at this point is not if I should go ahead w/ a BA, but more so WHEN to do it!
We are saving for a wedding (summer 2015), so it's tough to justify the cost, which will probably be between $8-9K. I considered going to the States to get this done as reputable surgeons there tend to be cheaper, but w/ travel costs and the hassle I don't think the savings will be worth it.

On top of that, I have the dilemma of whether I should wait til after kids. Any ladies w/ BAs out there who had children and nursed them have any advice? Did you require a revision? Was there a noticeable change? I imagine I'd be pregnant sometime in 2016 if all goes according to plan.

I want to have these for my wedding though, as I feel that they would make me feel super fantastic in my dress. But I guess I'm concerned about spending the money now and having to have them fixed in about 3 or 4 years after having kids.

Any advice out there on my timing problems?