Finally Moving Forward to Get What I've Always Wanted...BOOBIES! - Toronto, ON

I've been diligently reading the experiences of...

I've been diligently reading the experiences of all you lovely ladies over the past few weeks and decided to start a thread here as well. I hope that you will be able to help me along this journey :)
Here is some background on me! I've wanted breast implants for AS LONG as I can remember. I started bringing it up to my fiance when we first started dating but he was pretty adamant that I shouldn't do something so drastic... ever so slowly, as I brought this topic up over and over it got to the point where he told me that if it's something I truly wanted and would make me happy to go ahead with it.

Over the past 2 years I have been working out quite a bit and noticed by previous A cups no longer fill out my bras! TRAGIC. As if they were not already little enough! It's time to take action lol. I have my first consultation scheduled for tomorrow. I am super nervous!

My stats:
5'5
110 lbs
29 years old (almost thirty!)
Thin build
Fairly active (3-4 workouts a week)
Most of my bras are 32A or 32AA. Sometimes the AAs are too small, I think I'm actually in between sizes so really I have about 1 bra that fits right =(
Asian (not sure if this matters!)

Anyway, my big dilemma at this point is not if I should go ahead w/ a BA, but more so WHEN to do it!
We are saving for a wedding (summer 2015), so it's tough to justify the cost, which will probably be between $8-9K. I considered going to the States to get this done as reputable surgeons there tend to be cheaper, but w/ travel costs and the hassle I don't think the savings will be worth it.

On top of that, I have the dilemma of whether I should wait til after kids. Any ladies w/ BAs out there who had children and nursed them have any advice? Did you require a revision? Was there a noticeable change? I imagine I'd be pregnant sometime in 2016 if all goes according to plan.

I want to have these for my wedding though, as I feel that they would make me feel super fantastic in my dress. But I guess I'm concerned about spending the money now and having to have them fixed in about 3 or 4 years after having kids.

Any advice out there on my timing problems?
So glad to hear you're feeling great! No regrets?! I read "not worth it" reviews this week and now I'm starting to get cold feet LOL! As for your friend - was she happy w/ how her breasts looked post-nursing? I'm not as worried about being able to nurse as I am about having to pay to get them re-done again so soon after my first surgery lol.
That's good to hear that you're recovering well! Do you know whether your friend is still happy with the look of her breast implants after nursing? I guess my concern is that they will require a revision soon after nursing if I were to do it before. I know everyone is different but still like to hear of others' experiences.
I've always been a small A cup. So small in fact that I've never actually been able to fill the cups! I haven't had a BA yet but hope to be able to in the next few months. When I breastfed my boys I grew a cup size. When I finished breastfeeding my breasts shrunk even smaller. I hate looking at myself in the mirror. Although my breasts didn't swag my nipples have. What I'm trying to say is that there is a really good chance the girls will sag somewhere after having kids. I chose to wait until I was done having babies to have a BA but ultimately the decision needs to be your own.