23 Yrs Old, and Tired of the Dreaded Double Padded Bra!!! - Toronto, ON

Let me start off by saying I love this site ! ,...

Let me start off by saying I love this site ! , what an inspiration and help everyone here is. If never written a blog before , nor really shared a lot about myself but reading everyone's experiences has help so much that hopefully one day I can be some help to ... So here I go. I'm 23, 5,1 and around 105lbs, I wear a 32B always double padded bra, I don't even own a single bra now that isn't padded .... Sad lol. I've wanted a BA as long as I can remember, and having just graduated college am really starting to do some serious research into it . There are a few drs. I have done some serious research on. The fist being Dr. Jerome Edelstein, his reviews and results are amazing, the second being Dr. Martin Jugenburg . Does anyone know anything or had or is going to have their BA done by either of them ? Or any other PS in Toronto ?? Any input would be beyond helpful!

Wish pics!

Im not familiar with them. But do your research lots of it and go with the surgeon you know have your best interest at heart. You will know if the doctor is being honest/real with you. You will feel it. Wish you luck!
I went with Dr. Jugenburg. So far loving my results :)
Thanks Hun! Wow you look amazing !!

Getting the wheels in motion !

So I emailed Dr. E's office a few days ago to inquire about a consult . Heather emailed me back yesterday with a nice detailed letter about what to expect during my consult , 45 min with Dr.E to answer questions and explain the procedure ... Trying on sizers and to bring a light coloured top .. And also cost of the consult ($100) but that's put towards the surgery if you then book it with them. So I'm getting pretty excited , I've been told and read on another site that wait times for a consult is months sometimes .. Which I'm okay with because I want to pay for it up front in cash and need a few months to finish saving up for it . I'm going to give them a call on probably Tuesday as its Easter weekend and everyone's pretty busy , myself included .
The only thing that is making me nervous and apprehensive to book is my mother and her strong opinions against any thing you can possibly do to alter your self image ... The women I get my flat chestedness from ( thanks mom :) ) and who's never worn a bra in her life , and is more then happy she doesn't nor will ever have to . I don't so much care what anyone else has to say about it , I've never hidden the fact I have no boobs and that I won't be caught dead without a double padded bra on, girls gotta do what a girls gotta do ! . So if anyone has any suggestions about it , it would be soo appreciated !
I get your mom pain right now. My mom (who was naturally blessed with a 34DD meanwhile I got a 32A) told me from the beginning that she wasn't going to pick me up from BA surgery or have anything to do with it. I gave her a long and serious speech about how this is my life and I'm going to have to be the one looking in the mirror everyday not her. Lol "Mom i'm not asking you for funds, for you to be there during surgery, or even to take care of me afterwards. All i'm asking is that you're supportive of any decisions I make. But if you're not it's fine, life goes on, but it would be nice to have my mom around for something as important and life changing as this for me"... And she seems to be okay with it now. I feel like pulling on their heart strings and genuinely explaining your feelings makes mom's warm up... or maybe it's just mine.
Yah , I'm thinking that's the approach I'm going to need to take and just cross my fingers it goes over we'll , thanks !

Finally made a consult appointment !!!

So I made my first consultation appointment today with Dr. Edelstein ! It's not until November but Heather , the really nice patient care coordinator put me on the cancellation list, and said that usually things get moved and there is a good chance I will be hearing from them in the summer. I hope so because I was planning on getting it done in the fall anyways , and this gives me some time to get the rest of the money , supply's and all that good stuff ... I'm also thinking about making a consult with Dr.Jugenburg as well , there are a lot of happy lady's on this site who seen him .. And since I was in such a good booby spirited mood I decided to make some rice sizers, following the guide lines off of justimplants.com... I dunno if I did it right but it kinda get me excited !
Hey Hun I think becUse you have to wait go long for a consultation with dr E, you should go ahead and see if you can get one sooner with dr J. You'll probably just meet with his rn Kim who is he most amazing person ever. It won't kill you right? Just to get a sense of what to expect and just for some added excitement!
I like the more rounded look also lol
Hey there, I just had my surgery done this past Wednesday April 23rd by Dr. Martin Jugenburg ... I am Very very happy.. Check out my profile if you would like to read my review and see some photos :)