One of the Best Decisions I Ever Made for Myself - Toronto, ON

My background: Years ago, I lost over a 100 pounds...

My background: Years ago, I lost over a 100 pounds and no matter what I did my arms wouldn't go down in size. I was very depressed because no matter how much weight I lost my arms stayed the same, which made me feel like I was still overweight!

Then I did some research online, and found out that excess skin is very common in people that lost a lot of weight. I looked at a million before and afters, read other people's stories on here, and after a few months decided to have this surgery.

The surgery itself: I've been super lucky because I've had absolutely no complications, the 'worse' thing being that I had some sutures come out of my elbows, about a month and a half into recovery. I took 2 weeks off of work, for about one week I walked around like a mummy, 2 weeks I mostly had swelling at the end of the day, and at 3 weeks I could lift my arms over my head.

I'll update with more progress photos once the scars heal more!

I had Brachioplasty in July. I continue to have a lot of swelling around my elbows almost causing my arms to appear like there's a "bump" at my elbow. You are much younger than I am, but I am wondering if you experienced anything like this.
My incision actually goes all the way into my elbow, while yours looks like it stops short of it, maybe that has something to do with it? Have you talked to your PS about it yet?
Hello. Your arms look great! Question, I'm having a tummy tuck and arm lift jan 14th at the same time. Did you have a TT too? Would you recommend that at the same time? My dr says he does it all the time but I'm worried it's too much!

New Clothes!

There's an ice storm outside so I thought I'd try on some dresses I bought after the surgery. It's so nice not to have to add a cardigan/shawl! I also found an old before photo on my phone, so hard to believe that's what I used to look like.

So nice to see your review, one of the best outcomes I have seen...your PS did a great job. I do think the fact that you had lost all the needed weight helped too. So many times people go in before they have finished their journey and expect miracles...
Thank you, yours was one of the reviews that actually sold me on doing this because procedure! You look fantastic, and I wish you luck with the LBL. Honestly, I didn't even consider doing this before I lost all the weight because I thought everything would bounce back... the last few months I've learned so much about major weight loss!
Wow! Amazing work! You look sooo amazing! & congrats on the weight loss! Your body is looking so fit and perfect :) Also, the dresses look lovely! My fav is the white and blue striped! So cute! Congrats! Xo

4 Month scar update

Some areas are still a little red, others are fading very nicely! I'm using silicone patches on the elbows where the scar is the most prominent, seems to be helping a bit. All in all, I'm back to 100% and I feel like I've never had surgery.

Hello, congratulations on your weight loss and successful surgery. I understand the recovery time for this is around 6 weeks. I'm just wondering how long it took you before you could exercise again or lift something heavy. And then how long it took before you were back to 100%.
Thanks for sharing. Yours is one of the best outcomes I've seen and I think that has a lot to do with the fact that you got to your goal weight before having surgery. I've seen posts from a lot of disappointed people who are still on the heavier side.
Thank you! I wanted to make sure that I had the best results possible, way too much money for me to want to go through another surgery!

Almost 10 Months Scar Update

Super happy with my scar progress so far! I want to give it another year, then maybe try laser scar removal.

I'm seriously considering an arm lift. I was thinking a BA. But my sagging arms bother me more. I just want wear a short sleeve Shirt and not worry about it! Was it painful? How long were you swollen for??? Btw you look great!!!
Thanks for your posts. I am still not sure if I want to go ahead with this. At 69 does it really matter? My husband is the biggest critic and always looks at my arms. I feel the heat terribly and am unable to wear sleeveless tops. I should say I can wear sleeveless tops but it is not a good look. Thanks you once again
Wow. I love tour arms!!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

I feel like my before and afters speak for themselves, Dr. Jugenburg does amazing work! A lot of his reviews on here mention that he's an artist, and I couldn't agree more. I didn't for one second doubt that he would give me the best results possible. Plus everyone else at the clinic is so amazing! From the minute that I walked in I felt very comfortable. I booked my surgery very soon after my consult, so I had a lot of things to get done and quite a few questions. Everyone was there for me every step of the way, addressing my concerns faster than I could have imagined. Kim answered my million questions by e-mail in lightning speed, and Grace and Glenda were incredibly comforting and helpful. Aftercare has been fantastic too.