29 Two Children...Tummy Tuck Surgery Booked for April 2014..Cant Waaaiitt!!! - Toronto, ON

Hello all Real Self members. Today I had my...

Hello all Real Self members. Today I had my consultation with Dr. Martin Jugenburg located in down town Toronto inside the Fairmount Royal York Hotel( a beautiful hotel) I was greeted by Sarah and Rebecca who are both extremely welcoming and comical. My appointment was for 9 am, however I did not get up to the office until 9:15 (construction). I showed my drivers license and health card, answered some questions about my medical history and then had the pleasure of meeting with Kim. Kim was so kind and made the consultation so relaxed. Kim was very informative and made genuine small talk. Unfortunately the patient before me did not stick to her 15 minute time slot, so I did not end up seeing Dr. Jugenburg until 10:45 (or so). Kim was very apologetic and gave me some reading material, she also popped in every now and then to check up on me.

When I finally got to meet Dr. Jugenburg he too was apologetic and had a very calm and humbling approach. He asked a few questions before I showed him the "pouch". He then proceeded to take a few pictures (front and side views). After that he explained that I would need a full tummy tuck (sigh...lol) and uploaded the pictures that he had took and showed me exactly where the work would be done.

I had already gone into the consultation with the mindset of booking the procedure, however after meeting with both Kim and Dr. Jugenburg....I made the decision today and put down a deposit (non-refundable) for confirm my surgery date.

I am now awaiting to hear from another lady (she was not in and my apologies I do not remember the name Kim gave me, I think it may have been Nora but do not quote me) to provide me via email with some more forms to fill out and provide my doctor with.

I am so excited and looking forward to April, I am leaving for Jamaica this Sunday...so I am just happy allll over.

I will update my profile with more pictures and reviews as I go along.

Bless

Hey there. I'm booked with Dr J for March 27th. Feel free to follow me to see how it goes!
Looking forward to hearing more about your surgery date:)