Been Waiting on This for a LONG Time! - Tennessee, TN

This will be a quick initial post, but I promise...

This will be a quick initial post, but I promise to do a thorough review and progress type blog here to follow my adventure! A quick background on me: I just turned 38 and I am a single Mom of 3 amazing kids. My oldest, Zach is 13, my youngest son, Kane, is 11, and my daughter, Samantha is 4. My max weight was 250 the day I delivered Zach...and I hit 200+ with Kane and Samantha. Add to that I worked out thru ALL 3 pregnancies and my body just likes to put on the baby weight. However, I have been able to lose it with all 3 and even competed in a figure competition in 2005. But since all of this, and being extremely active, I still have the "mommy roll". I have ALWAYS been self-conscious of my tummy area - and did the competition to prove to myself that I could feel comfortable(sort-of) on a stage in a bikini! Right now I weigh 155 and I am super excited to have this procedure done. A good friend of mine is actually going to be the NP that performs it for me!

I am having the procedure done with the large applicator on my lower abs and then on my flanks on Wednesday, June 5th. I am a little nervous b/c I am traveling the next week for business, so I am hoping I am lucky with minimal pain! My 2nd procedure will be following our beach vacation in July! I CANNOT wait!!

Pics to follow soon!
Omg your background sounds soooo much like mine. I will have my second application on 6/6 and go to Aruba on 7/19 hope u have results by then. How tall are you if you don't mind me asking?
I am 5'7-5'8...by the time we get back from FL and I have my 2nd application right after I will have +\- 60 days until a wknd getaway to the beach with my college sorority sisters and then my 20 yr high school reunion! Yikes!

Today's the day!!

I just checked in to have my procedure done!! Excited and nervous...will get pics made before and post them either while I wait or when I get home!!!
Just started...holy cow that's some major suction! Going numb finally! :-0

Day 3 - Numbness and a little sore

Good morning! Today is day 3, and to be honest, it really hasn't been too bad. I compare it to being sore following a strenuous ab workout. I am a little swollen, but its not bad either. I have made it a point to drink a ton of water, but I already drink almost a gallon a day. I am massaging - kinda lightly tho - arnica gel 2-3x per day. I am wearing spanx today b/c the only thing that really feels sensitive is when my clothes rub on it. Even though the skin is numb to the touch, this helps. The worst sensitivity is around my belly button, but that is also the place that as she massaged the large lump o' fat hurt the worst.

Now - the massage following the procedure was ROUGH! If you have had children, it reminded me of when the nurse would come in post delivery and massage my uterus to help stimulate contractions so as not to develop clots...yeah, it was that bad. I got really hot and almost sick, but didn't, thankfully. Otherwise, I have been great! Going to try to add photos today too!

I go back to my trainer today, so I am interested to see if my workout is "doable", especially abs.

I am having area #2 treated on Wednesday at noon - my hip area.

Have a great Monday, I will keep you posted! :-)

Few more pics

Treatment #2 today

Good morning! Not much to update on treatment #1 from earlier in the week. A few slight twinges of pain, but nothing too much different from a strenuous workout.
I did a complete leg workout on Monday with abs, and I was completely fine, no pain, no tenderness and still lifted heavy.
The top layer of skin still feels numb and most tender around my belly button. My skin does itch a little, but thats really it! I have been VERY diligent to rub in arnica multiple times a day and I have worn spanx every day as well.

Today I go in to have the hip area done. My med-spa has 2 machines so i can do both at the same time and not take more than 1 1/2 hours for lunch. Still contemplating on the 3rd area, if I am going to do it. I am leaning towards my upper back area, or the bra fat roll. Whenever I have been able to get lean that area is always the slowest to react, along with my tummy pooch. Still trying to decide tho....I will post following todays treatment!
Erin74803 I think you are going to have amazing results, especially in that frozen fat roll! I have made my appointment for July 13th, so excited! Please keep us updated with your pictures. What hurt the most love handles or stomach?

Post hip area procedure

I had my 2nd area done for the 1st time today. You can see from the pictures it was my "muffin top" area. I sat in one of the chairs you would rest in for an upper back/neck massage with a pillow under my head. They have 2 machines, so she had one at each hip. The suction was a little harder on my left side than my right, and she told me that was because the areas were a little asymetrical so the left side was a bit lower and closer to the bone.

Massaging the lump 'o fat was not NEAR as painful on my hips as it was on my stomach, although all of it was over quickly and not too terrible.

I put my skirt and top back on and was back at my office by 2:20! No one is any the wiser!

Hey there,

Would love an update on how your results are progressing!

Just wondered if you are seeing results yet?
Thank you!! I sure hope so! I set my 2nd appts to be on July 18th, the week after we get back from vacation. That will be 6 weeks post 1st procedures and 8 weeks before a beach trip with my college best friends and 20th year HS reunion!! I would definitely say that my stomach was worse. Nothing too terrible, really, and the massaging after was worse than procedure! Really the only sensitive area I have now is around my belly button!
Pure Luxe Med Spa