Brachioplasty After 153lb Weight Loss Here I Come - Tijuana, MX

I'm 46 yrs old and had VSG in Mexico with Dr....

I'm 46 yrs old and had VSG in Mexico with Dr. Illan on 8/31/13. I was 326lbs and now am sitting at 181lbs. My arms have always been the worst part of my body in my opinion. I couldn't wear a lot of jackets and coats because of my arm size. My grandmother and mother had this problem as well but of course my weight was the number one issue. I'm SO HAPPY to finally be getting my arm lift. I've worked hard at the weight loss and this is my one year surgeriversary gift to me! Dr. Juan Pablo Cervantes in TJ, mexico.

Wow! My Arm lift story

So I had my surgery on 9/1/14 with Dr. Cervantes. I chose to have my surgery at Florence Hopsital since my husband was having VSG surgery with Dr. Illan. This way we were able to share a room. From the minute I stepped into Dr. Cervantes' office I was greeted with such caring and warmness. I did my consultation online so we meet the morning of surgery for bloodwork and to discuss the procedure. He took his time to explain the entire process from start to finish and what I could expect. His office is located in Hospital Angeles Tijuana and is a top of the line hospital. It's such a beautiful hospital. My surgery was scheduled to begin at 3pm and once we were ready Dr. Juan Carlos Flores-Carrillo a specialist in Anesthesiology came in to explain and ask questions about what type of anesthesicolgy we would use and ask about prior surgeries. He also took his time and I knew I was in the right hands. The entire staff is this way! My husband said the Dr's came in after surgery and explained how everything went. The drains really are not a big deal and there is no pain at all in removing them. Dr. C explained how to wrap my arms and step by step instructions on aftercare. I'm to take weekly pics for him and if any question arise he will be available for me to assist. I feel 100% sure I chose the right surgeon and team for my surgery! The care you receive from this team is amazing! I stayed in Tijuana from 8/31/14-9/5/14. I felt well enough to go out for lunch on 9/3/14 and dip my toes in the ocean. Our last full day there we went out to lunch and dinner as well. Thank you so much Dr. Cervantes you have made my dreams come true!!! God Bless you :)

week 2 update Brachioplasty

Healing very nicely! LOVE MY ARMS :) I can't walk by a mirror without stopping to see a sideways view......................
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Im sooooo happy for you. Your arms look great. I think I'm going to be the same way, staring at myself in mirrors, in disbelief. Might have to fog the mirror with a hot breath, and wipe it clean to make sure I'm not seeing things! Im having my arm lift in just 12days!
Congrats! You look wonderful! I'm so happy you were able to do this for you!
So very happy for you!!!
You must feel very sexy and happy! It's overly now healing and a smooth recovery... My best wishes to you! So, how's the pain??
Thanks! Not bad at all. Feels sensitive to touch but not painful.
Arms healing nicely .. Beautiful , I can just imagine how you feel sexy ... U go young lady flaunt it to the world , I'm so happy for you , can't wait to do my body .. Lol ... Gratefulness in Jesus name
Thanks
U r welcome
How did you get around in Tijuana? Where did you stay? Did you feel safe? Your arms look great by the way! Congrats!
I chose to stay at Lucerna Hotel (very nice!) I know someone in Tijuana that drove us but you can get taxi's as well. There are lots of restaurants close by and some things you can walk to near the hotel. The hotel itself has very nice restaurants so you really wouldn't need to go anywhere else. I'm sure Melly or Yola would also give recommendations on how to get around as well. I felt very safe and I've been there three times since last year.
Sherry! So happy to keep reading of your positive time with arms! I'm also SO GLAD I found this great place to research plastics! Best, Annie (aka JAY on the FB group we both use :))
I know who you sister :) Thanks so much! LOVE MY ARMS!!!! take care
Congrats ... You look amazing , wow , I'm so happy for you , I know you can't wait to go shopping ... Happy healing !!!! . Thanks for the info
Thanks! I'm very excited to see what size sweaters and jackets I can get into this Fall/Winter!
U will surely have a lot to choose from ... You will be like a kid in a candy store ... Enjoy your shopping
What a transformation! Congrats
Congrats and Happy Healing. You will love your arms,i was glad to get rid of my saggyness underneath and jiggle wiggle. :)
Where did you stay? Was the hospital clean? How was his beside manner? Did you feel safe in Tijuana? I keep hearing good things about this doctor, but going to Tijuana totally freaks me out!
I had my VSG surgery in Tijuana 8/31/13, my daughter 1/18/14& hubby 9/2/14. I had arms done 8/1/14 and hubby & I shared a room. We chose Florence Hospital bc that's where our sleeve dr works. We love it and very clean! He normally works at a much fancier state of the art hospital. If you google him it takes you to that hospital . Hospital Angelas. very nice!!!
My arms 9/1/14 not 8/1/14 :) sorry
He is amazing & compassionate! Excellent bedside manners! My husband was very impressed. We stayed in hospital bc of our joint surgeries and one night at lucerana hotel (nice!)
congratulations on your sx. Good luck on your post op healing. Can't wait to see your results!
Thank you for your arm lift story. Your weight loss was amazing. I've always had big arms and will be having gastric sleeve surgery on Sept. 15th. Since I already have some 'bat wings' I'm hoping to have this surgery by next summer after I get & keep the weight off. Thanks again for all the info and enjoyed seeing your beautiful smiling face.
We want before photos Sherry!!!
I will post this weekend. Surgery is Monday 9/1..................OMG............It's getting real :)