Mommy Makeover/lipo Arms . I Feel So Horrible About My Body - Tipp City, OH

I feel so horrible about my body. I have lost...

I feel so horrible about my body. I have lost 80lbs through diet and excercise am am left with a saggy body. I knew when I started my weight loss journey 2 years ago that I would be here, as my trainer warned me :) My goal is to just be normal and wear clothes that fit. I am feeling confused, as I feel that the Dr.s are not listening to me as to what I want. I don't want to pay for this and go through the pain if its not what I want :) I want breast implants for fullness at the top and a "round" apprearance. Not just a lift. I have learned that this site is a wonderful inspiration and I am so happy that I have found it :)

This week I am having really wierd feelings. I am...

This week I am having really wierd feelings. I am quitting smoking (chantix) . It's making me crazy!!! I also am feeling scared about things like...what if I have breast cancer and they find it and I can't get my breasts done. What if I am not healthy enough to get the surgery? I have worked so hard for this. I really think the quitting smoking is really mentally exhausting. I know it will be worth it for sure and is a normal part of the journey.

Not sure if it was worth it. I am 2 weeks post op...

Not sure if it was worth it. I am 2 weeks post op and my belly is twice as big above my belly button
Dr. Christopher Reeder

I am choosing Dr. Reeder because he is the closest to me and really made sense of this procedure and I liked his instructions for recovery. I like the pain pump idea and that he uses the drains.

I used him for breast implants..he's horrible
Oh no, I'm sad and scared to think you are regretting things! Care to update! Especially since I feel we are alike in body type, I'm a bit nervous!
I am really regretting this surgery! I hate myself worse than I did before. I am now 6 wks post opp and lopsided belly with saggy breasts. Now I am stuck with pain, debt and hiteous scars. Prob more $ and pain to get it all fixed.
Hey sweetie. How are you doing? I really hope things have settled nicely now and you are starting to reap the benefits of your MM. Wishing you all the very best now and always. Xx
I think you look fantastic doll! You're only two weeks out. Give it time! It will even out eventually!
Thank you ! I have hit the depression part now ! I am so swollen and I hate my breast lift . Good luck to you !
I have that problem still and I am 2 months post op. my ps says its swelling and if not he will lipo it out at 6 months. I think u look great:-)
Thank you! I am still so swollen it hurts!
The swelling sucks!!!!
Thanks amy828! I am happy to report that I have been smoke free for 2 weeks and have the confidence that I will be able to keep it that way :) I did use Chantix and I am doing well with it. No side effects...yet...!
WTG Poppers I know how hard it is! I was surprised at how much better things smelled and tasted! I do not get winded at the gym anymore! I also saved the money I would have spent on ciggies and used to buy myself a congrat present (fancy sunglasses) at the two month mark!
Congrats on your weight loss! I am so happy you found a doctor that you feel comfortable with! Many of us used Chantix to help us quit smoking. It really made me CRAZY!! I used one half of a pill once a day! Sometimes I think the dosages for some of these medications are just too strong. Once I lowered the dosage it was not as bad for me. Have a happy journey to your new you- you deserve it!
Congrats on your weight loss! I hope you find the RIGHT dr for you that will listen to what you want and just what they want to do to you.
Thanks. I hope so too!
Poppers
You should be very proud of yourself for your weightloss. I am a trainer and I know the dedication and discipline that it requires. Congrats to you on your journey to getting the body you can be proud of. I had my MM on Aug 21 and even though it is still early in the recovery process I am totally 100% happy with my choice and am excited to continue to see the changes as my healing continues. please keep us posted on you journey
Thanks! How are you feeling? I hope I am happy with my choice also :)

I hope you feel proud of yourself for losing that weight. What an accomplishment! It sounds like you found a doctor you're comfortable with. You might want to check out this list of supplies to get before your surgery. Please keep us posted as you get closer to your big day!

Congrats on the weight loss! I have lost 90 lbs since my highest non-pregnancy weight so I know how hard it is. I am having a Mommy Makeover in October.... lower body lift + breast augmentation. Best wishes to you! :)
Good luck to you also.
congrats on your weight loss! I hope to stay in contact with you through yours and mine. Good luck to you and keep me posted :)

Hey welcome! I feel the same way as you do. That's why this site is so wonderful. It sounds like you need to find a d that listens to you. My dr took so much time listening to what I wanted my breasts to look like after. He kept asking me a ton of questions.

What else are you getting done?
Hi. I am not sure as to what all I am having done :) As much as I need I suppose. I just have a budget of 20k. I think it will probably be tummy tuck, breast lift and hopefully implants, lipo in the bra roll, flanks and arms. Have you already had surgery?

No mines oct 29th. I am having a full Tt, MR, BL,BA LIPO to my upper stomach, back, flanks, inner and outer thighs. I can't wait!