19 Y/o 300 Cc Saline Smooth Round Moderate plus Profile - Tinton Falls, NJ

Even though I am 4 days post op, I figured I might...

Even though I am 4 days post op, I figured I might as well start my own post about my journey for those who want to know what it's like to have a breast augmentation. I'm sure everyone's experience is different but I thought I'd share my own.
My stats (post op):
I'm 19, no children. Wore a 34AA bra but never actually filled it out.
5 foot 3 inches (almost :)...)
Between 110-115 pounds muscular build and FLAT AS A BOARD.

After researching for about a year I came to the conclusion that I have tuberous breasts. After posting pictures on realself and never really getting a straight answer. Long story short, I may or may not have tuberous breasts but my surgeon did refer to them as "constricted" as he marked me up before performing the operation.
The morning of my surgery was super stressful. I was "on call" for when to come in and my procedure didn't start til around 2-3 pm. At that point I was too hungry to be nervous or anxious. I felt super crappy until they gave me the IV and filled me with fluids. I had never had that before and it felt weird and uncomfortable. When they gave antibiotics threw the IV my wrist felt like it was breaking it was SO painful. Luckily that went away and when it was time to walk into the operating room I was so overwhelmed I had to hold back my tears. The nurses were so kind and got me settled into a warm bed with lots of comfy blankets. After that all I remember was the anesthesiologist telling me she was giving me something to relax. Next thing I knew it they were waking me up giving me some painkillers, water, apple juice and I was on my way.
That night was terribly painful but since then my pain is everywhere but my breasts. I'm not taking any painkillers and now on day four I have stopped the muscle relaxer and will take it only as needed. My left side is a little sore but my right side feels fine.. and my left nipple is rather sensitive while my right is numb. (I had a periareolar incision)
The past two days I have been sleeping nearly all day and eating/drinking anything is like a chore. It seems impossible to fit any water in my stomach which is extremely bloated. I am not constipated thank god. But I am suffering terrible headaches and occasional nausea :(.
Did I mention my boobs itch like crazy?! But the pain is tolerable. My back and neck and head hurt a billion times more than my boobs.
But anyway enough complaining, here are my unattractive swollen boobies. Praying to be a 32C ....

It really doesn't hurt that bad!

The first night was hell but ever since I've been pretty much just a little sore and ITCHY. I feel so much better and I'm eating and drinking normally again:) I am starting to love my new boobs except they look freaky in clothes because of so much upper fullness. I did go out last night and did a little too much today (probably not a great idea to vacuum my room) which is probably why I slept from 2 pm to 6 pm. But I'm so happy that the pain is not really pain and mostly tightness. Oh and I have been able to lift my arms since day 3? Idk what that's all about :P

Befores and such..

Sorry it's all backwards, I debated whether or not to start a review but I do wanna track my progress :)

Progress :)

My right breast is softening and dropping while my left is still store, stiff and super high. Patience is key

1 week post op

Hello :) I'm still itchy and a little sore but it's all good. The surgical bra I was given is too big so I need to go shopping for a supportive front closing sports bra today.

Bras.. I know it's early

These are 34B Victoria's Secret bras... Idk but I think they're too small.

1 month post op!!

Just a quick update.. I saw my surgeon yesterday and got the OK to go braless, swim, and run again! Everything looks and feels great and I couldn't be happier. Also got measured at VS and purchased 2 non underwire 34B bras.

Close up !

Just so you guys can see how indectable my scar is as of now! It's a little more noticeable in person but I'm sure in time it will fade even more.

Two months!

Photo update :)

Ask me questions! <3

I just want to say if anyone has any questions about the breast augmentation process or my experience, feel free to ask me. Now, or in 10 years from now! I want to help as much as possible because I know there are so many questions that would be best answered by someone who went through with the procedure. XOXO
Red Bank Plastic Surgeon

I would recommend Dr. Rose for a B.A. He knows what he's talking about and is confident in his decisions and in his work. The nurses are also phenomenal and the surgery center is immaculate.

Awesome review, keep us updated!!:)
I'm about the same as you pre op! Looking great!!
Thank you! Good luck
Looking great girl!!
Thanks you too!
Perfect size on you!
Thanks so much!
you look FABULOUS girl! I cant belive in only one month how natural they look...especially since you were so small! (still small..i mean your boobies lol..) you picked a perfect size so they don't look obnoxious on your body...youre gonna be amazing when they totally d&f! Whats it feel like to have boobs bounce when you run?? lol
Aww thank you so much! They don't bounce much but it felt a little weird at first. With 2 sports bras they don't move at all lol
Hey I'm one month post op too! Can you post a closer-up pic of your nipples? I can definitely see the incision site on mine. How are yours? Do you find yours look kind of stretched?
My incision is around the bottom half of the nipple and it seriously is not noticeable. I can post a pic of it so you can see!
Yeah mine are in the same spot. Yours look really good! I feel like mine are still really visible. I also have some lumps around the incision site under the skin. My PS said it's normal and they'll go away. I hope so!
You look awesome, thank you for sharing!
Congrats!! I am around the same age as you and even the same size!!! They look perfect and I'm glad I found your review because I was wondering what size I should get! I only have 20 days!!!! :-)
Thanks so much! They're really not big I don't think I will be a C but I will definitely update when I know my size. I believe it hurts more the bigger you go anyway :) good luck with your BA !
Looking good I hope I am as Lucky!
Aww thanks that means a lot!
Congrats on your BA! Looking forwards to more progress pictures! I just had mine Wed.
Congrats hope you're feeling OK:)
Yea my left is dropping faster, I think because it's the 280cc as the other is 310cc. I love this site but it's becoming my enemy, I'm starting to compare myself to other high profile girls and mine look nothing like theirs! I've only had them since Wed so I'll give it time. Lol. How do you like your moderates? I went back and forth for weeks on which profile to get. Looking good!!
My rights dropping faster! And I have 300cc in both. I love how they look from the profile, but from the front they look sorta weird. Try not to compare yourself, we are all beautifully different :)