Forehead Lift, Face&Neck Lift, Upper Blastephamy, Fat Transfer to Lips&Cheeks, Rhinoplasty - Tijuana, MX

I have seen Dr. Quiroz's work firsthand, and it...

I have seen Dr. Quiroz's work firsthand, and it was nothing short of a masterpiece. My face began to fall at about 42, the indentations in tearducts are huge grooves. I have been using juvaderm and botox for two years but would like to get away from this costly procedure.
I have booked surgery and flights but am nervous, very nervous at this point, and will be travelling alone.
The photos I have uploaded show the possibilities with my face. If this is filler and botox, imagine surgery!!

11 DAYS OUT!!!

Scared, nervous but fortunately working 15 hours a day so I'm not FRANTIC!!!

2 DAYS FROM SURGERY!

Well, not surprisingly, I'm nervous. Will land in San Diego tomorrow, in the O.R. on Wednesday. I have my camera so will take pics regularly and upload along with thoughts.

Tomorrow morning!!!

Okay, I admit it ladies...I'm scared sh*tless!! Arghhh
I'm at the Recovery Boutique- Very nice place, Very nice people. The are two beds in my room, I wish I had a companion in the other bed for a discounted rate. Would be great to have someone.
Have had my shower with Betadine(iodine) and will have another before surgery tomorrow.
I keep thinking my face isn't that bad yet; perhaps fat transfers rather than face lift. I then took pictures(which I will post) and realized that considering I have filler and botox right now, I do still need to go the distance here...no backing out...sigh.
Will keep you updated, thanks for the support ladies, I really do appreciate it! :)

PS The ladies just came to see me, apparently I go upstairs for surgery tomorrow and spend a full 28 hours up there before they release me to Recovery Boutique.
So I must pack a bag of essentials. And they brought tea and cookies-love cookies!

Night before surgery

Surgery complete YAY

Surgery was a breeze. THe only thing I wish would have been is the lenght time in OR. Ther's no reason tat I could see that I had to wait in OR for a full 18hr!!! LET ME OUT!!i'm upstairs now at the recovery boutique, much like home. i will upload photos tday one before they put hed wrap on and thae other after. No head wrap is 3 hours out of sugry.

Day 3

Ha ha, reading my post from the day of surgery was cute- was definitely having vision problems!

Still in Recovery Boutique, what a fabulous experience to be right here on sight, in luxury!

There is a lady who had her surgery the same day; she actually watched them do my facelift for 5!!! hours, listening to loud spanish music. Once mine was complete she had hers. We are both extremely happy with our results and so pleased to be here for the same length of time.

Another lady has arrived whom I met here on Real Self! So cool! She is currently in OR and we are excited to see her again tomorrow morning. What a wonderful experience!

Just went down the hall for lunch, I took a pic of fabulous lunch as well- will upload now.

Day 3

I forgot to mention that today the nurses will wash our incisions carefully, and tomorrow we get to wash our hair YAY!!!

Surgery complete YAY

For some reason we cannot delete what we write here so this is an edit to Day One. I was in surgery center for a full day, as is everyone so that the nurses can monitor each individual patient. The Dr. will give the okay the following day for release.

I was in surgery within 10 minutes of being in surgery center. I slept some afterwards but was restless and wanted to get back to our plush digs up here at Recovery Boutique. Thats all- just whining a bit

Day 4

MILESTONE REACHED: I am now able to wrap my lips around a straw and not dribble juice all over myself YAY!

The swelling has dropped dramatically.

I am getting bored, but I know it is in my best interest to stay put(besides Tijuana is having a cold, wet storm right now)...sigh, I will watch yet another movie.

Have a great day ladies :)

Day 5

I am so pleased that I chose to stay on site at Recovery Boutique, everything is done for us, and just a short elevator to see the Dr. everyday- I can't say enough about it.

I am feeling so much better each day- good thing because I'm flying home in 3 days!

Day 6

Well. ladies, I am winding down here, leaving for home shortly. Thank you to all who have placed reviews before me, the information was very helpful on my journey.

I an effort to retain some anonymity, I will not upload any further photos to this site. Rather, you may send a private message and I can share that way.

If I could give a big smile right now, I would- I LOVE my result! Thanks to Dr. Q and his team, and of course, the nurses at Recovery Boutique!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon