Forehead Lift, Face&Neck Lift, Upper Blastephamy, Fat Transfer to Lips&Cheeks, Rhinoplasty - Tijuana, MX

I have seen Dr. Quiroz's work firsthand, and it...

I have seen Dr. Quiroz's work firsthand, and it was nothing short of a masterpiece. My face began to fall at about 42, the indentations in tearducts are huge grooves. I have been using juvaderm and botox for two years but would like to get away from this costly procedure.
I have booked surgery and flights but am nervous, very nervous at this point, and will be travelling alone.
The photos I have uploaded show the possibilities with my face. If this is filler and botox, imagine surgery!!
I had my surgery in August with Dr Quiroz. You are in good hands. I had upper and lower eyes, forehead smoothing with repositioning of the brows, lower face and neck lift with fat transfer to lips and dermabrasion around my mouth. I am really happy with my results. Good luck to you, have a safe trip

Thanks for starting your story. The botox and fillers make a huge difference on you! I hope the FL gives you five times that improvement. This is a great group of supportive folks and I hope you'll love it here and share your process. We're here for you.

There have been a lot of people here that have had surgery by Dr. Quiroz, so you are in good hands.  Everyone loves him.  Don't be nervous- enjoy the REST!  Seriously, it is no big deal!  You are having done everything I had done 12 days ago, EXCEPT I had a lower bleph and canthopexy.  I went outlet shopping today- so you know I am feeling GOOD!  We'll go with you!  Lots of new friends here for you! Kathy

11 DAYS OUT!!!

Scared, nervous but fortunately working 15 hours a day so I'm not FRANTIC!!!

2 DAYS FROM SURGERY!

Well, not surprisingly, I'm nervous. Will land in San Diego tomorrow, in the O.R. on Wednesday. I have my camera so will take pics regularly and upload along with thoughts.
One more day!! You are in my thoughts!!! Can't wait see how fabulous you will look!! :)
I can't wait to see your great transformation! Good luck to you and have a safe trip!

Tomorrow morning!!!

Okay, I admit it ladies...I'm scared sh*tless!! Arghhh
I'm at the Recovery Boutique- Very nice place, Very nice people. The are two beds in my room, I wish I had a companion in the other bed for a discounted rate. Would be great to have someone.
Have had my shower with Betadine(iodine) and will have another before surgery tomorrow.
I keep thinking my face isn't that bad yet; perhaps fat transfers rather than face lift. I then took pictures(which I will post) and realized that considering I have filler and botox right now, I do still need to go the distance here...no backing out...sigh.
Will keep you updated, thanks for the support ladies, I really do appreciate it! :)

PS The ladies just came to see me, apparently I go upstairs for surgery tomorrow and spend a full 28 hours up there before they release me to Recovery Boutique.
So I must pack a bag of essentials. And they brought tea and cookies-love cookies!

Night before surgery

Surgery complete YAY

Surgery was a breeze. THe only thing I wish would have been is the lenght time in OR. Ther's no reason tat I could see that I had to wait in OR for a full 18hr!!! LET ME OUT!!i'm upstairs now at the recovery boutique, much like home. i will upload photos tday one before they put hed wrap on and thae other after. No head wrap is 3 hours out of sugry.
Oh, you had a facelift? I was just looking at your beautiful lips!! teehee You look like a teenager!
Wow! You look great already, I can't wait to see more as you start your healing! Thanks for sharing.
H2O girl! Lookin' GooD! Glad it is over and you are on the other side! 18 hours waiting for surgery tho?????? Kathy

Day 3

Ha ha, reading my post from the day of surgery was cute- was definitely having vision problems!

Still in Recovery Boutique, what a fabulous experience to be right here on sight, in luxury!

There is a lady who had her surgery the same day; she actually watched them do my facelift for 5!!! hours, listening to loud spanish music. Once mine was complete she had hers. We are both extremely happy with our results and so pleased to be here for the same length of time.

Another lady has arrived whom I met here on Real Self! So cool! She is currently in OR and we are excited to see her again tomorrow morning. What a wonderful experience!

Just went down the hall for lunch, I took a pic of fabulous lunch as well- will upload now.

Day 3

I forgot to mention that today the nurses will wash our incisions carefully, and tomorrow we get to wash our hair YAY!!!
Sorry Kathy, I wrote that wrong. They have a surgery area with full time nurses in which patients stay for a full day before being given the okay to leave. I had my surgery immediately, and slept for a bit but was restless and wanted to get back to the cozy digs upstairs. I was whining a bit I guess.

Surgery complete YAY

For some reason we cannot delete what we write here so this is an edit to Day One. I was in surgery center for a full day, as is everyone so that the nurses can monitor each individual patient. The Dr. will give the okay the following day for release.

I was in surgery within 10 minutes of being in surgery center. I slept some afterwards but was restless and wanted to get back to our plush digs up here at Recovery Boutique. Thats all- just whining a bit
Hey girl, Just aware of myself to be able to wish you a speedy and comfortable recovery. I am Post Op day 3 and I think the full face Fraxel laser is the worst part. I am bruised from the base my neck into my cheeks. Iced in here in Dallas so no visit with PS today. Good luck!
Thank you! I looked over your pics and you do look mighty bruised alright. But the end result will be fabulous, I'm sure. Without the laser it's easier to see the results quicker, but without the laser the result may not be as good- my trade-off. Lets keep in touch girl, going down for a nap now; sleeping as much as an infant right now! Sheesh! Lol
Oh good!!! I'm glad you did not wait that long for the surgery!!!

Day 4

MILESTONE REACHED: I am now able to wrap my lips around a straw and not dribble juice all over myself YAY!

The swelling has dropped dramatically.

I am getting bored, but I know it is in my best interest to stay put(besides Tijuana is having a cold, wet storm right now)...sigh, I will watch yet another movie.

Have a great day ladies :)
Beautiful results! He does great work.
became stir crazy and braved the icy roads and went to Blockbuster. It whipped my tail. Came home and went back to bed. Good thing? I have lost 3 pounds----YAY!!!! Cleaning my face with mild cleanser and it feels soooo weird. I have had the deep laser before but I still hate it...I feel like Charlie Brown head. Go back to work on the 15th. Hope I look presentable. I hope that you are doing well. Actually doing well sleeping upright---so tired I think I could sleep anywhere. Have a great nap.

Day 5

I am so pleased that I chose to stay on site at Recovery Boutique, everything is done for us, and just a short elevator to see the Dr. everyday- I can't say enough about it.

I am feeling so much better each day- good thing because I'm flying home in 3 days!
I missed your message- didn't see it till just now. Crazy girl going out there, I haven't left the coziness of the facility. As far as movies, I can't focus long enough to watch a whole one through!! Wow the 15th is pretty close! If you still have a touch of redness maybe you can tell a "little white lie" that you went to Cuba and burned badly on the beach! Lol Hope you're doing well...

Day 6

Well. ladies, I am winding down here, leaving for home shortly. Thank you to all who have placed reviews before me, the information was very helpful on my journey.

I an effort to retain some anonymity, I will not upload any further photos to this site. Rather, you may send a private message and I can share that way.

If I could give a big smile right now, I would- I LOVE my result! Thanks to Dr. Q and his team, and of course, the nurses at Recovery Boutique!
It's a straight scar. I had some nose work as well, I think there will always be blood when we're cut. I am a side sleeper, but got accustomed to sleeping partially upright on my back. I still, at 6 weeks post, sleep mostly on my back to protect the fat transfer to the sides of my face, until I'm sure that blood vessels have grown to the fat cells that remain there.
hello could you send some pics please,it all sounds great, thank you nikki.
Can't wait to see more photos! I'm wondering - did you have difficulty sleeping on your back for a week or two? Believe it or not, that's one of my major concerns about getting surgery... as hard as I try not too, I end up sleeping on my stomach. I have another question. The photo of your head tilted back: is that one straight scar or a jagged scar? And why is there so much blood?
Mexico Plastic Surgeon