Dr. Cardenas ★★Tummy Tuck, BL,BA, & BBL★★ -Tijuana, Mx

Hi there Cardenas dolls! I'm new here on this...

Hi there Cardenas dolls!
I'm new here on this forum so where shall I start... I'm a 40 yr old mother of 6 beautiful children. I gained so much weight during my pregnancies and I would lose some weight and gain it... which has left me with saggy skin and stretch marks. : (
I am so ready to get rid of this look. I live in Washington State and have looked into getting the procedures done here and have consulted with a surgeon as well and to be honest I dont think I would be happy with my results. I recently started looking into TJ surgeons and several have great talent but there was one in particular that got my attention. Dr. Cardenas, WOW does she have talent!! I jumped on it right away... I emailed them and got a quick response from Fatimeh. She is very thorough, straight forward and super nice!! Here is the quote Dr. Cardenas gave me...

Quote ETT, Lipo FG $6200
Quote Breast Lift $3500 + $1000 Implants.

Quote all togueter $8500 + $1000 Implants

Quote includes
-Stay overnight (additional night $200dlls )
-Clinic expenses
- Surgical and Medical staff fee
- Anesthesiologist fee
- Postop blood work

Quote does not include
- Recovery stay
- Reconstructive  Bra ( cost $85dlls)
- Meds (1 antibiotic, 2 pain killers, 1 Gastric protector) (cost around $ 100dlls)
-  1st stage Compression garment  (cost $120dlls)

Quote is honored for 6 months

I will recommend to stay in Tijuana for:  14 days in order to let you go home safe and sound. Please consider our all inclusive Beauty Care Recovery House
There was more informational stuff I left out due to confidentiality. Dr Cardenas quote was very thorough (informational), Most importantly she truly does care about the patient's well being! I have decided to go with Dr. Cardenas
I have not set a date as of yet. I have so many things that I am currently doing, including my job that is not allowing me to get this done. I will be in touch with Fatimeh soon!.... Maybe some of you Cardenas dolls can message me let me know what your thoughts are.

before photos

Hi everyone. Here is a pic of me clothed... I will update before photos as soon as I can get the nerve to lol...hope everyone who are having surgery the best of luck! And those who are on the other side I wish happy healing! :-)

Has anyone had Tummy Tuck,BL,BA,BBL all at once?

Just curious if some of you had all the above procedures done at once. What was your experience? How did you cope mentally and physically? How long was your recovery? Please respond i would love to hear about your journey... :-)

My deposit is paid...Yaaaay! !

Hi everyone here at realself.... finally updating after a few months...Have had a lot going on. I have done some research and have talked to several beautifully transformed Cardenas ladies and feel completely comfortable going with Dr. Cardenas... So as of today deposit was made and I'm locked in for my surgery date February 28th. Yaaaay! (:
I am posting before pics. Didn't have enough nerve to post completely nude showing the cooter and my deformed butt...lol
As I mentioned I have had 6 beautiful children but that has put a toll on my body. I hope that Dr Cardenas can make me look beautiful again. I have 4 weeks to go before the big day...hopefully nothing goes wrong. I will be updating soon! :-)

12 more days to the big day....Yaaaay!

Hi everyone! 12 more days to the big day... its pretty stressful doing last minute things. I hope I have everything I need.... : /
This is a list of things I have.
1) stage 1 Compression garment
9) shaver & shaving cream
10) deodorant
11) Robe and slippers
12) 2-3 changes of clothing
Do you ladies think I am missing some things? Please help.
I'm posting some more pics of me in a 2 piece bathing suit which by the way I would never were now. Just went out and bought to take before pics. I hope I can wear this after all is said and done.. :)

5 more days... just started to take Arnica pellets

Hi everyone. So its 5 more days until the big day. Today i started to take Arnica Montana. Taking 5 days before surgery and 5 days after surgery should help reduce swelling and bruising. I also started taking Do-q-lace for constipation. Btw my daughter will be having surgery the same day as me. We will be budding up together. Hopefully that goes well for us ????
Thank you everyone for the wishes. I will post again as i continue this journey!

Beauty Care Recovery House

Hello everyone. My daughter and I are at the BCRH. Just to let you all know that when we arrived it felt like we were being greeted by family. The hospitality here so far is great! We just met Dr. Cardenas for the first time. She is super sweet and beautiful! I will be going into surgery first thing in the am and my daughter after. Flat side here we come...Yaaaay!

3rd day Post Op

Hi everyone. Here's a quick update. Surgery went well but the healing is so hard. This is what Dr Cardenas has done for me. I had a lollipop breast lift and
545 cc under the muscle. They look huge! ;-)
I had an extended tummy tuck, lipo but the Dr was only able FG 600 cc per butt cheek And 300 per hip. I Have a super small waist. I know that when the swell goes down and I'm healed I will be super happy with results :) I will pics soon!

here are few photos

Hi ladies
Here are a couple pictures of BCRH. Gosh I think that if I were to be home recovering it would be a horrible experience. Its pretty painful and uncomfortable but the nurses here help us so much. They are god sent. I would recommend BCRH to anyone. I was able to sneak a picture of me just out of a shower. The nurse was getting ready to wrap me up like a mummy...lol
I will post more pics as soon as I am able too stand better. ... :-)

Post op day 7

Hi everyone !
Day 7, feeling much better. Yesterday I was finally able to walk past the dinning area to the patio. Hunched back of course. The view from the patio of Tijuana was very nice to look at.. :) especially after being in room for a few days. With only going to bathroom and back.
Dr Cardenas said that I'm healing very
well. Hopefully I will have drains removed before I return to Washington.
My pain from the lipo and tummy tuck has gone down drastically. I have no real pain on my boobies...which I'm glad.
I will update more pics soon!

Last night at BCRH

Hi everyone
Today is my last night here at the recovery house. Im so glad to go home and be with my family but at the same time I'm sad to leave. The nursers Susana, Naty, Eli and the cooks Carla and Fabiola are wonderful! Carmen, Ronnie are so accomidating. I totally recommend Dr Cardenas and BCRH to anyone. :)
Here is a picture Monica took of my back side. I see curves even with all the swelling...lol
I will take more pictures as soon as I can stand straight. :)

2 Week Post op

Hi all!
Happy to be back home with the family! :-)
It's now 2 weeks post op. I still have lots swelling especially above the incision of the abdomen. Dr. Cardenas says its normal. Can't wait for the swelling to go down and to be able to stand straight. Here are a couple more pics...

Before and after photos

Hi everyone!
Just updating on how I'm doing. Its still very uncomfortable to sleep through out the night. Can't seem find that comfortable position. No difference in swelling. Dr says its going take time.
I'm hunched over still. I'm afraid to stand straight. Does anyone have this problem? Today was looking at my before and after pics and I can definitely see the difference. Here they are. Wish those who are in the pre op stage the best of luck and those who are post op happy healing! :-)
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

For those who maybe considering a certified plastic surgeon out of the country. Dr. Laura Carminas Cardenas is the one... i came across Dr Cardenas here on relaself. She had so many postive reviews so I decided to go with her... She is a beautiful, caring, attentive doctor/person! I am so glad I made the choice... :-)

U LOOK GREAT!!! POST MORE PICS!
Hi there! I had both a bbl and TT and my nurses advised me to stay bent over for at least 2mos to avoid busting my stitches. I did exactly as i was told and my incision area looks great! Chk out my journal!
Hi Sandy, you look great, and it just keeps getting better :) I couldnt stand up straight till about week 5 or so, Dr. C is aggressive with her pulls thats why you get the look you do, Im almost 4 months post op and I still get swelling everyday but it does get better, in the morning now I wake up with a nice flat tummy and by night sometimes I look like I'm preggers with twins, I heard it can take up to a year for us to be non swelling, it's ok, from where we were to now it's all good.
Thank you patty for the info. :-) Its back to work on Monday for me...how did you manage when you went back to work?
You look great and look so young! I wouldn't have guessed 40! That's cute your daughter got surgery with you!
Thank you 3plustwinsmakes5 for the compliments...it was very nice having my daughter at the recovery house. We kept each other company and kept positive through the most difficult part of the recovery. :-) I passed through your page and have to say you have such a beautiful family and by looking at your foundation you will have great results!....good luck on the 25th and looking forward to more of your updates!
You look great! For me, when i went into week 4 was I was finally able to stand up straight and regain some energy. Every day, just a little better.
Thank you Kathy, I will be at 3 weeks tomorrow and back to work on Monday the 24th. I work 4 days 10 hour shifts. I'm a production manager. My boss says I can come back light duty. I'm not so sure what that is lol..btw you are rockin that new body! ;-)
You are looking fab fair play, I'm 15 days post op and still find it difficult to sleep :(
Thank you Malibu...looking at you and can definitely see the difference. You look great sweetie! :-)
you look great ..from one doll to another ...
Thanks sweetie!
Amazing results! Happy healing!
Thank you BBM.... ;-)
Hope you had a safe flight home. looking forward to seeing your updates and progress.
Hi OCVera I arrived sound and safe thank you... :-)
thanks for the updates. ill be going to Cardenas in April. :) wishing you a quick recovery
Hi there Btp...thank you for the wishes! You have made an excellent choice. Dr Cardenas is amazing! :)
Hi Sandy, thinking about you and just wanting to check up on you, how are you doing?
Hi Patty I'm doing much better... today is my last day here at the recovery house. My flight leaves at 6:30 am I am so ready to go home...though I will miss everyone here dearly... :( How are you doing?
Thanks for getting back to us, speedy healing.
Thank you Patty... :)
So far so good! Wishing you a safe, & speedy recovery. Question: Does the price for staying at BCRH includes meals? Thank you :)
Thank you... (: Included in the stay is 24 hour nurse care. Food,oh yes its included 3 meals and snacks in between and it taste so yummy! I totally recommend BCRH. They are awsome!
Lol, ok now I know I do have to go back and get the girls done, you look great Sandy, I'm glad to see that you have the back anesthesia in, I think that really helps, very happy for you!