★★Round 2 BBL Salama or Fisher?★★

Hi there Cardenas dolls! I'm new here on this...

Hi there Cardenas dolls!
I'm new here on this forum so where shall I start... I'm a 40 yr old mother of 6 beautiful children. I gained so much weight during my pregnancies and I would lose some weight and gain it... which has left me with saggy skin and stretch marks. : (
I am so ready to get rid of this look. I live in Washington State and have looked into getting the procedures done here and have consulted with a surgeon as well and to be honest I dont think I would be happy with my results. I recently started looking into TJ surgeons and several have great talent but there was one in particular that got my attention. Dr. Cardenas, WOW does she have talent!! I jumped on it right away... I emailed them and got a quick response from Fatimeh. She is very thorough, straight forward and super nice!! Here is the quote Dr. Cardenas gave me...

Quote ETT, Lipo FG $6200
Quote Breast Lift $3500 + $1000 Implants.

Quote all togueter $8500 + $1000 Implants

Quote includes
-Stay overnight (additional night $200dlls )
-Clinic expenses
- Surgical and Medical staff fee
- Anesthesiologist fee
- Postop blood work

Quote does not include
- Recovery stay
- Reconstructive  Bra ( cost $85dlls)
- Meds (1 antibiotic, 2 pain killers, 1 Gastric protector) (cost around $ 100dlls)
-  1st stage Compression garment  (cost $120dlls)

Quote is honored for 6 months

I will recommend to stay in Tijuana for:  14 days in order to let you go home safe and sound. Please consider our all inclusive Beauty Care Recovery House
There was more informational stuff I left out due to confidentiality. Dr Cardenas quote was very thorough (informational), Most importantly she truly does care about the patient's well being! I have decided to go with Dr. Cardenas
I have not set a date as of yet. I have so many things that I am currently doing, including my job that is not allowing me to get this done. I will be in touch with Fatimeh soon!.... Maybe some of you Cardenas dolls can message me let me know what your thoughts are.

before photos

Hi everyone. Here is a pic of me clothed... I will update before photos as soon as I can get the nerve to lol...hope everyone who are having surgery the best of luck! And those who are on the other side I wish happy healing! :-)

Has anyone had Tummy Tuck,BL,BA,BBL all at once?

Just curious if some of you had all the above procedures done at once. What was your experience? How did you cope mentally and physically? How long was your recovery? Please respond i would love to hear about your journey... :-)

My deposit is paid...Yaaaay! !

Hi everyone here at realself.... finally updating after a few months...Have had a lot going on. I have done some research and have talked to several beautifully transformed Cardenas ladies and feel completely comfortable going with Dr. Cardenas... So as of today deposit was made and I'm locked in for my surgery date February 28th. Yaaaay! (:
I am posting before pics. Didn't have enough nerve to post completely nude showing the cooter and my deformed butt...lol
As I mentioned I have had 6 beautiful children but that has put a toll on my body. I hope that Dr Cardenas can make me look beautiful again. I have 4 weeks to go before the big day...hopefully nothing goes wrong. I will be updating soon! :-)

12 more days to the big day....Yaaaay!

Hi everyone! 12 more days to the big day... its pretty stressful doing last minute things. I hope I have everything I need.... : /
This is a list of things I have.
1) stage 1 Compression garment
9) shaver & shaving cream
10) deodorant
11) Robe and slippers
12) 2-3 changes of clothing
Do you ladies think I am missing some things? Please help.
I'm posting some more pics of me in a 2 piece bathing suit which by the way I would never were now. Just went out and bought to take before pics. I hope I can wear this after all is said and done.. :)

5 more days... just started to take Arnica pellets

Hi everyone. So its 5 more days until the big day. Today i started to take Arnica Montana. Taking 5 days before surgery and 5 days after surgery should help reduce swelling and bruising. I also started taking Do-q-lace for constipation. Btw my daughter will be having surgery the same day as me. We will be budding up together. Hopefully that goes well for us ????
Thank you everyone for the wishes. I will post again as i continue this journey!

Beauty Care Recovery House

Hello everyone. My daughter and I are at the BCRH. Just to let you all know that when we arrived it felt like we were being greeted by family. The hospitality here so far is great! We just met Dr. Cardenas for the first time. She is super sweet and beautiful! I will be going into surgery first thing in the am and my daughter after. Flat side here we come...Yaaaay!

3rd day Post Op

Hi everyone. Here's a quick update. Surgery went well but the healing is so hard. This is what Dr Cardenas has done for me. I had a lollipop breast lift and
545 cc under the muscle. They look huge! ;-)
I had an extended tummy tuck, lipo but the Dr was only able FG 600 cc per butt cheek And 300 per hip. I Have a super small waist. I know that when the swell goes down and I'm healed I will be super happy with results :) I will pics soon!

here are few photos

Hi ladies
Here are a couple pictures of BCRH. Gosh I think that if I were to be home recovering it would be a horrible experience. Its pretty painful and uncomfortable but the nurses here help us so much. They are god sent. I would recommend BCRH to anyone. I was able to sneak a picture of me just out of a shower. The nurse was getting ready to wrap me up like a mummy...lol
I will post more pics as soon as I am able too stand better. ... :-)

Post op day 7

Hi everyone !
Day 7, feeling much better. Yesterday I was finally able to walk past the dinning area to the patio. Hunched back of course. The view from the patio of Tijuana was very nice to look at.. :) especially after being in room for a few days. With only going to bathroom and back.
Dr Cardenas said that I'm healing very
well. Hopefully I will have drains removed before I return to Washington.
My pain from the lipo and tummy tuck has gone down drastically. I have no real pain on my boobies...which I'm glad.
I will update more pics soon!

Last night at BCRH

Hi everyone
Today is my last night here at the recovery house. Im so glad to go home and be with my family but at the same time I'm sad to leave. The nursers Susana, Naty, Eli and the cooks Carla and Fabiola are wonderful! Carmen, Ronnie are so accomidating. I totally recommend Dr Cardenas and BCRH to anyone. :)
Here is a picture Monica took of my back side. I see curves even with all the swelling...lol
I will take more pictures as soon as I can stand straight. :)

2 Week Post op

Hi all!
Happy to be back home with the family! :-)
It's now 2 weeks post op. I still have lots swelling especially above the incision of the abdomen. Dr. Cardenas says its normal. Can't wait for the swelling to go down and to be able to stand straight. Here are a couple more pics...

Before and after photos

Hi everyone!
Just updating on how I'm doing. Its still very uncomfortable to sleep through out the night. Can't seem find that comfortable position. No difference in swelling. Dr says its going take time.
I'm hunched over still. I'm afraid to stand straight. Does anyone have this problem? Today was looking at my before and after pics and I can definitely see the difference. Here they are. Wish those who are in the pre op stage the best of luck and those who are post op happy healing! :-)

Update with pictures

Hi all!
I'm a lil over 7 weeks now. Swelling has gone down quite a bit...only some days especially towards the end of the day I'm more swollen especially from my abdomen. My incision from my tummy tuck was almost completely healed but a few days ago it started to get irritated and red not sure why. I will email Dr on Monday. My breast have finally dropped. My left breast is looking a bit droopy though...Overall I am happy with my results but the fat grafting to my butt does not look nice. Dr. Cardenas was honest with me before hand and said she would try to do as much as she could. My butt needs lots of work!I will be going for round 2,arm lift and thigh lift in 2015.

2 months

Hey all...its been a couple months since I have updated. Just want to let everyone know that i'm feeling 75 percent better... :-)
I'm 4 months post op I am still very happy with the tummy tuck and the waist that Dr. Cardenas has given me. My breast have lost some volume. I'm a D but was wanting a DD... maybe in 2 years I will get them... :-)
As for the fat grafting to my butt well...i am not happy with my result. I have lost most of the volume and the bottom of my butt is still saggy. :-( Dr. Cardenas was pretty honest with me before surgery that she could only do so much.
She will always to me be the queen of tummy tucks! :-)
I have been considering going for round 2 bbl, an arm lift, and possibly medial thigh lift. I have been looking into Dr. Salama or Dr Fisher in Florida for these procedures. They both do excellent work and have great reviews! Can anyone that has gone to either of these Dr's give me some insight that would be great!
Here are a couple more pics of what I look like at 4 months.

forgot one more pic

Salama or fisher? or?

Hey there relself sista's...Im 4 months post op...loving my tummy tuck and the twins but hate my butt, thighs and arms they are too saggy... :-(
Im currently obsessing on having work done on these areas. Thinking in 2015 after I am completely better. I live in Washington state and cannot find a dr that can give me what im looking for. I want a big, and perky booty...am I asking for too much? ;-)
I have been looking into Dr. Salama or Dr. Fisher. Great reviews and amazing results! Miami is a bit far though...has anyone traveled that far? Possibly a Dr. closer that can give those amazing results?

here are more pics

I look alot better than I did for sure...but you can see in the bikini pics the arms and thighs need hella work....oh and the booty pic I posted previously ugh is soooo sad... :-(

Playing with the plastic surgery simulater

Hey realself... :-)
So I found this plastic simulater app and have been having fun with it. I took this pic and made a collage. Tell me girls if you think Dr. Salama or Dr. Fisher can make this happen... I have not been in touch with either of the Dr.'s because i weigh 158lbs...I need to loose about 8lbs to be at my ideal weight.
Prayers going out to all of you that you are doing well (pre op- post op)... :-)

Fisher Quote

A few days ago I inquired about Dr. Fisher. I received this quote but was only good until Saturday 10/4/14. :-(
Surgery fee included
Blood Work
-EKG (if needed)
- Pre op
- Operating Room fees
- Anesthesia & certified anesthesiologist
- Doctors Fees
- Post up room with certified RN for 2 to 3 hours after surgery.
- We also include complimentary of Vanity Cosmetic Surgery a FULL YEAR of FOLLOW VISITS to any of our facilities.
Right now we're running a special where you can get lipo on your back,flanks,waist,love handles,and inner thighs (with 2 areas for free the can use it on your arms ) plus the fat transfer to your butt and hips
also im going to included the Recovery house includes the whole seven days & six nights stay recommended for your recovery, transportation airport pick up at arrival & drop off at departure, plus all follow up. It also includes a caretaker care for twenty four hours after your surgery; it also includes your mandatory extras your garment, lipo board & lipo foam, 4 sessions of massages, & medications. You also receive free complimentary breakfast buffet. Someone is allowed to stay with you free of charge & receive the same accommodations as you.
THIS IS A VERY GOOD DEAL! I TRULY BELIEVE THAT DR. FISHER DOES AMAZING WORK! :-)
I told Anna the patient coordinator that it was way to soon to jump on the SX... Anna said that if i do not jump on this it would most likely go up 1000 to 1500. My last email to Anna was I would keep an eye out for future specials. Do any of you ladies here on realself know if this is normal for Dr. Fishers office to be this persistent? I am inquiring with Dr Salama this week as well. He's another amazing Dr. :-)

Dr. Salama quote

Hi ladies. Here is Dr. Salama bbl package special deal and Dr.'s suggestions:
$9,499. That price is all-inclusive for the surgery. The liposuction areas that are included in the Brazilian Butt Lift are:abdomen, flanks, and upper & lower back. Included in the surgical package is:

·         Surgical fee

·         Cosmetassure Insurance policy – up to $250,000 medical coverage

·         1 Boppy pillow

·         Post operative Abdominal Board

·         Post operative Lipo Foam

If you would like to add additional areas of liposuction, we can certainly discuss that once Dr. Salama has reviewed your pictures and made an assessment. Each additional area of liposuction will be $500. In order to make your journey convenient and relaxing, Dr. Salama is pleased to inform that we’ve partnered with Serenity Recovery Retreat to offer full service recovery stay. For an additional $1,899, they will provide all transportation needs during your stay, grocery/pharmacy stops, fresh made meals, and 24 hr supervision to insure your well-being. Pricing is for a ten day stay at the facility. Please inquire as availability is limited. You can visit their website atwww.serenityrecoveryretreat.com.

Typically patients stay about 10 days post-operatively so the doctor can monitor your recovery and make sure you are well enough to travel back home. Please make sure this time is available.

THIS IS DR. S SUGGESTIONS FOR ME:
Hello Sandra,
I hope you are doing great and thank you very much for sending in your pictures so quickly. I did have an opportunity to show them to Dr Salama and the following are his comment:

“ Patient is a good candidate for the BBL but I do need her to gain some weight.  She has some fat in the areas that I will liposuction but I will need more, I would say about 10-15 lbs.  The areas that I will  lipo is the abdomen, back and flanks. I will use the fat to inject in her buttocks for more fullness and projection. As long as she gains some weight I foresee giving a good result. Judging from her pictures it does not look like she needs a thigh and arm lift and I cannot do them at the same time as the BBL. I can however liposuction her arms as that is a common request and with proper compression the skin should retract. Overall she is a good candidate.”

Nancy one of Dr. Salama's patient coordinators has been very helpful and informational so far. The only concern I have is having to gain weight for this procedure. I currently fluctuate from 155lbs to 160lbs. Last year before my sx with Dr Cardenas I was 30 pounds heavier and went on a diet due to dealing with hypertension. Im scared if I gain 15 pounds I will start having issues with high blood pressure again. Idk if that is a normal procedure for some dr.s to suggest gaining weight. Maybe some of you dolls can shed some light on this topic. Thanks
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

For those who maybe considering a certified plastic surgeon out of the country. Dr. Laura Carminas Cardenas is the one... i came across Dr Cardenas here on relaself. She had so many postive reviews so I decided to go with her... She is a beautiful, caring, attentive doctor/person! I am so glad I made the choice... :-)