Boobies finally. 550 cc high profile OVERS

So I have been wanting a boob job sonce I was 16...

So I have been wanting a boob job sonce I was 16 years old. That was obviously not an option. I always knew I'd do it, but I never knew when. When I turned 18 I started considering it now that I was an adult but still I did not have the money. 3 weeks after I turned 18, I found I was pregnant. Ok no problem. Had my baby and 3 weeks after I turned 19, I was done breastfeeding my daughter. So I said ok time to get my boobs done because this insecurity is seriously KILLING me. I started looking into doctors in the US and I decided it was too expensive. So I started looking for doctors in Mexico as I know of a lot of real life ppl who have gone and had successful procedures in Tijuana. So I did all my research and contacted Dr. Fuentes. He gave me an estimate of what I would probably spend of about $4000 for everything. He said I would have to wait 3 months AFTER I stopped breast feeding. I was really considering setting a date but then what do you know, 2 weeks after that conversation, I find out I'm pregnant AGAIN. To be quite honest, I was happy but I was very devastated. I was so depressed over my appearance especially after having a baby and I was going to do something about it finally. I had even just lost all my pregnancy weight and weighed less than before I had ever been pregnant. I really did not want another baby but I really feel like my son was given to me for a reason. So I just had him in November 13 and I stopped breastfeeding him about 2 weeks ago. So my journey begins. This time I WILL be getting on the copper IUD. I figured well at least I'm done having children at a young age and BEFORE I get any procedures done! So I am happy about that. I am 20 years old and I was also happy to find that Dr. Fuentes said there is no age rule to getting silicone. I want silicone implants and here in the US that is not an option until I'm 22. Honestly there is NO WAY I can wait another 2 years. I am seriously THAT insecure. And it hurts really, really bad :/ Dr. Fuentes got back to me quickly and he answered all of my questions and he was not rude about it. I had my mind set, I was going with him. BUT then, my cousin went to Mex. to get his butt done. He went with Dr. Jose Luis Salas Martinez in Tijuana. I asked him about his doctor and he had me reconsidering. He told me practically all of his girlfriends got their boobs done by him amd they look good. So I googled him and his info came up just as my cousin gave to me. Everything that I've found on him regarding BA is all positive. His before and after photos are amazing and breast augmentation is actually his specialty. So I am 99% sure I'm going with him as my cousin has actually been there before and offered to go with me. So right now is a waiting game. I'm just waiting until it's been 3 months since I stopped BFing. I'm hoping to get it done like in late april/early may. I am so excited, if I could I would do it tomorrow. It's now february and I will be counting down the days as well as making ALL of my preparations. I'm still waiting on a quote from Dr. Salas. (barely emailed him today)

Not having a good day.

So I'm just having a bad day. I'm just feeling real ugly and not womanly. I HATE this. I wish I could have my surgery tomorrow!! Paulina (part of dr. salas' staff) has not replied to my last email asking about a possible areola reduction. She's really helpful and friendly, we had been emailing back and forth but maybe she just forgot or something. I will email again and update when she replies.

Decisions, decisions.

Paulina emailed me back and asked if I had made a decision, I told her yes but I was also thinking of an areola reduction. She said it would cost $500 more. Original quote was $3,100 for everything and I said YES! so now it will be $3,600. Now I just need to confirm my appointment. I cannot choose a day between 4/21-4/24. I need to choose one of those days. I'm kind of thinking that the 22nd will be the best day for me. I'm also having a hard time deciding if I'm going to want 475cc high profile silicone or 500cc high profile silicone. It's such a hard decision! I still don't know how I want the placement either. I kind of want that like big boobs round balloon (blew up) somewhat fake look but not where they're falling off my chest. If that makes sense. Maybe he will insert then through my areola because I want the areola reduction as well at the same time so I guess we'll see. I'm 5'1 and 120 pounds. I don't want it to look like I just busted out at the top but at the same time, I kind of feel like 500cc would benefit me more in the long run. Decisions, decisions. I'm 2 months away and I am getting so excited :/ I wish we didnt have to wait at least 3 months after breastfeeding. I would go tomorrow if I could. lol.

Here's some wish pics.

Wish pics

oops i messed up when posting the wish pics

wish pic

Ok the date is almost officially set!

April 22nd! Ahh cant wait. Lol. I called and unfortunately paulina had not showed up to work that day but the woman i spoke with just said to tell her the date and she would leave a note for paulina and that she was sure it would be available as it is 2 months away. Now I'm just waiting for paulina to call me back on monday morning to confirm because she is the only one with Dr. Salas' schedule.

Ok I have decided, hopefully doc agrees.

I've been doing a LOT of research and I've found that women with my stats look good with 550 hp silicone implants and most are more than pleased with the size and some have even wished they went bigger. I do not want to get booby greed so i think I will stick to wishing for 550 high profile silicone. I'm hoping to go partially under the muscle, through the areola. I hope that's possible. I would like to be at least a D. I want them to look big when I'm naked or in a bikini but I want to still be able to downplay them at times. My stats are 5'1, 119 lb. chest is 34', rib cage is 31', waist is 30', and hips are 36'. Current bra size is 34A/32B. Breast width diameter is 16 cm. Do any of you ladies have any knowledge if this is all possible/a good idea? I am not going for a natural look by the way. Oh and I actually WANT some side boob too. lol

This is what I DONT want them to look like

I dont want them to look like two balls just straight up placed inside my skin. I want some fat to conceal them

Yay! The date is SET!!

For April 25!! I told Paulina that I would like 550cc high profile but I also told her I wanted to be at least a D and she said I might have to go a little bigger but I hope not because it's 300 dollars more if you need an implant bigger than 550ccs. Lol yes, I'm a cheapo and I'd rather not pay $300 extra just to go a little bit bigger. 600ccs is the max that I would ever even go so yeah IMO not worth it. I'm going to leave the night before because it takes 8-10 hours to get to TJ from where I live. I'll arrive in mex the morning of and do my consultation, have surgery, and go spend the rest of the day/night at the hotel, then go back to the clinic the next morning for my check up and head home! Yay! I can't wait!

Doing some online shopping.

I bought some zip up sweaters and sweats from hollister for when I'll be lounging around after surgery. they are soo comfy. anyway, im thinking why not just buy everything I need. surgery is 7 weeks away. lol am i getting carried away, should i just wait until I'm a little closer to my surgery date?

Paulina emailed back.

I'm so happy that she let me know that he does under the muscle as well as over. I wanted partially under but oh well I can live with under. I just DONT want OVER. I mean we'll find out for sure at the consultation but I was not hoping for over because I feel that they LOOK heavy. I just hope that I'm not anemic, I tend to be slightly anemic when I have blood tests taken.

Starting to get nervous.

So all of a sudden, I'm seeing bad stuff about dr. salas? the whole reason why i chose him was because he has done boob jobs on my cousins friends and they all look really good. i also love the work on his website. i did look through real self and i ultimately decided that even though i read one bad review on him, that review was a nose job. im not getting a nose job from him. now i have discovered more bad reviews. im not sure right now. i already paid $100 to secure the date but i would rather lose $100 than be disappointed about my results. i have a look that im going for and i have wanted this for soo long and i have been coubting down. im 5 weeks away but im starting to think of going with dr. jacob freiman in miami. one of his patients on this sight has AMAZING results. i want the big fake boobs look andbi want ti be at least a D. im really hoping to get 550 cc high profile silicone implants under the muscle but if he doesnt like D's and wont even consider what i want then i think i will be looking elsewhere. i know ultimately the surgeon will do whats best and he knows more than i do, but i want him to give me the look that I like , not what HE likes. I already contacted dr.freiman and am awaiting a response. i will see what happens.

Nvm.

I'm sticking with my doctor. Paulina and I talked and she expained things to me and I COMPLETELY understand. When getting cosmetic procedures, you have to have realistic expectations and consider factors other than size. It sucks but oh well. I'm HOPING to be the size I want but if it cant happen this time, then I understand. I wouldnt want ugly stretchmarks on my boobs and then still be unhappy with them. And that wont ever go away, thats something that you can never really get rid of so if my boobs are too small to be made into D's right now, then I will accept that and go back for a bigger implant if I want after time has went by and my skin has been able to stretch more to fit a bigger implant. 4 weeks away, keeping my fingers crossed.

550cc rice test. not totally accurate i know

But I guess heres an idea. I like it :) lol. excuse messy room

2 weeks away

Ok so surgery is a little over 2 weeks away and now I'm freaking out that its not going to happen. I was told that we would do blood work in mexico and that if it came back that i was anemic or even slightly anemic, the doctor would not operate on me. I tend to be slightly anemic when I get blood tests done :/ so i dont wana go all the way over there then be anemic so i said no I'll just make an appointment and do a blood test here then send the results to the doctor. I am PRAYING THAT MY RESULTS DONT COME BACK DAMN ANEMIC !!!!! lol. i have been looking forward to this for way too long now and i will be so hurt if i have to postpone. should i take iron pills? my blood test is tomorrow like in 25 hours from now. Lol.

just my luck!

ok so now i think i might have a cough coming on. my throat started hurting this morning when i woke up -_- i hope it doesnt turn into an actual cough and if it does, i hope it goes away by surgery. i will be gargling with salt water. lol . but damn everything is going wrong! well i have the blood work today i reeeeally hope it comes back fine. and that i dont get sick either. lol, wish me luck!

ok so no bloodwork today

I saw my regular doctor and he said he would order bloodwork for different things. So I have to fast. I ate today so I have to wait until tomorrow. the lab opens at 7 and just my luck i work from 7 to 1 then it takes 24 hours to get results back so ughhhh i wont know until thursday :/ and im going to have to starve tomorrow !!!!! >:| but oh well the time will pass and ill be doing the test tomorrow i guess

And the results are back...

IM NOT ANEMIC !!!!!! yay omg im sooooo happy i can still get my surgery and no rescheduling !!!! yes i cant wait !!! in 2 weeks i will have new boobies FINALLY yay omg i wana cry . lol im so happy guys ;')

Starting to feel sad D':

I dont know if it hit me , ive just been keeping it in my head like im guna do it, time is guna pass, im guna survive all the suckiness and pain but then I'll be happy. Now im feeling sad :/ i just read a review about the patient waking up in the op room all alone and crying and it reminded me of when I had surgery to take out my appendix. i woke up and i didnt see anyone around and i couldnt move or talk and i was really thirsty my mouth and throat was soo dry it hurt . so i just started crying . i was crying because i was in pain and i felt scared because i didnt see anyone around and idk i just felt very sad and uncomfortable. i really hope i dont feel that way at all after surgery. i hope one of the female nurses/staff are in my sight when i wake up. im excited but i just want to get it overwith . its guna suck knowing that for one night, i will be like 12 hours away from my babes and for that one night there will be nothing that i can do to see them :/ surgery is 2 weeks away . i know that i am making the right decision FOR ME. i just need this time to pass already :/

Ok I'm back

Havent updated in a while, I've just been busy and to top it off I lost my phone. I had SO MUCH info and pictures on it, directions to tijuana and everything. Now I'm just leaving on my way but I will be using the gps on my friend's phone up to the border and after that, i remember how to get there. lol yes, i memorized the way from the border to the doctors office. Last week i bought supplies: gauze, front close sports bra, laxatives, tylenol, neosporin, wet ones wipes, bromelaine, bio oil, coco butter and umm yea i think thats it. We will be driving all night to tijuana, arrive around 6 in the morning and go to the clinic, have consultation, do operation, then check into the grand hotel tijuana (right next to docs office) and rest for the night, then the next morning (saturday) i will get checked by doctor and head home and i should be home by saturday night. Wish me luck!

And ... DONE !

2 hour old boobies. Unfortunately i cannot show u guys real results until tomorrow because i have to wear these bandages until the morning then they will cut then off but heres a preview . Lol . Trust me, they are NOT this big, i have a LOT of bandage and gauze and there are ice packs under so yeah. Lol

Oh btw:

Im currently at the grand hotel tijuana. Its an ok place its not like a 5 star hotel but it is pretty nice. I feel fine right now pain is a 4 on a scale of 1-10. It mostly only hurts when i like move or stretch but if im just sitting or laying then it does not hurt. I got 550 cc high profile implants placed OVER the muscle via inframammary incision. I had originally wanted under through the arreola bubi decided not to get an arreola reduction because i was told that they would stretch anyway. I only got a quick peek at them after being stitched up but i could not take a pic (my friend was not there and i had no camera or phone) from what i saw, i am pleased. I dont mind then being over the muscle, the last few days before surgery i had started thinking to myself that i didnt care whether they were over or under. So far, im happy and comfortable. I even woke up while they were still operating on me and i was talking with the nurses! Lol. I was only under local anasthesia

Quick pic

So they took off the bandages but i didnt get to get a pic. Were in the car right now on our way home. This pic isnt the best though, i will post better pictres when i am home. So far im pretty happy

Didnt post yesterday

Ipod had died and i forgot to post pics when i got home. Here they are

How im feeling

Pretty good. The pain is minimal and it only hurts if i move/stretch around. I was back in the saddle the 1st night i got home if u know what i mean. I hadnt seen my kids dad in 2 whole days! Lol sorry tmi we just missed eachother. I know some might wonder cause i sure did. Lol. I just took it easy and tried not to stretch my body much. I have been eating like a pig tho :/ idk why im so hungry. And especially with no gym, im going to get fat D: i already feel pretty bloated but i just keep taking my laxatives. As far as my results, im hoping that my skin will loosen a bit. It feels tight right now and my boobs are hard. Lol. Is that normal for over the muscle? Besides that, im pretty happy

Extremely unhappy :(

So everything has been goong pretty good so far, i was pretty happy with my results until now. I was taking pictures to track progress last night and now i see that one boob is considerably bigger than the other. They look wierd and funny and im not happy anymore :( im self concious about my boobs again :( im hoping that the doctor is willing to work something out with me. I know i always had one boob a little bigger than the other but i mean this is a very significant difference, im almost under the suspicion that a smaller implant may have been used in the smaller breast. Im pretty sad now but im hoping for the best that the doctor will fix it or at least meet me halfway on something

Been very busy

I got a new job with A LOT of hours so ive been busy but i just thought i'd update for anybody considering this doctor. So by now, the difference is not SO noticeable like in the other pictures and at this point, i believe that the same size implant was put in each breast but one was already bigger than the other and other PS's have even said that BA amplifies that. So i dont think the doctor did anything wrong. I mean i dont know why he didnt just put a bigger implant in the smaller breast, but whatever i was planning on additional surgery to go bigger anyway. Also i want to get an arreola reduction because i feel like they got bigger immediately after surgery. Im not exactly unhappy with my results although i dont think theyre perfect. At least i have big boobies now which was the whole point. Lol. Im not unhappy or happy, im satisfied but i do still plan to get more surgery. Im hoping to get my butt done by the emd of this year as well so i will start my journey with that as soon as i get other stuff in my life taken care of :)

So it's been a while.

I am now 2 months post op and i do like my results. they are not PERFECT but i dont hate them. i am ok with them and satisfied for the most part. the only thing really that i dislike is the asymmetry. naturally my right side was bigger than my left and breast augmentation makes that more noticeable. the thing that frustrates me about that is the fact that all the doctor had to do was use a bigger implant on the left side but he didnt. that would really be my only big complaint. i should have said something before we went into surgery but i didnt because i was just so excited i guess that i forgot to mention it. but still, he is the doctor i dont know why he used the same size implant on already asymmetrical breasts. also, the left pocket was made too large. when im laying on my back, you can see my left implant slowly drop to the side near (too near) my armpit. the right one sits nice and gives me lovely side boob when laying on my back. also, i did get stretchmarks on my boobs and the scarring is there :( but i mean that is something that the doctor couldnt really prevent, its how my own body reacted. the scar i believe is because i didnt start the scar treatment soon enough after surgery. in all, this doctor is an ok doctor. if you are looking for a personal experience and you want to have perfect results that you LOVE the 1st time, then perhaps look elsewhere. i planned to have additional surgery after this so it doesnt bother me much. im just happy that now i feel much better than i did before. my confidence has went up so much. the only thing holding me back from being a stripper is my asymmetry. because of the asymmetry, i am not THAT confident to be naked in front of everyone. lol. but in about a year or 2 from now, i plan to get a "donut lift ", arreola reduction, and bigger implants. hopefully 700R and 750L. or 750R and 800L. i am also planning on getting my butt done hopefully within the next year but we will see if my money makes that an option that soon. lol.

HELP !!

i think my implant may have uptured or turned over . all of a sudden its a weird shape and it moves a lot into different shapes/positions if i bend over or something it looks very flat and wide. looking down on it i can see the edges or sides of the implant. i havent done anything different and i have not done any strenuous activity. this happened all of a sudden. if i bend over it literally goes flat (sideways) and hang out low (downward) likenif the implant slipped on its side. ughh at this point i am upset and the doctor better do something about this >:|
Dr. Jose Luis Salas Martinez

I had my surgery done on May 17, 2014 with dr Jose Luis Salas Martinez and I love my results so far. I had breast augmentation, Brazilian butt lift, and lipo sculpture. I got 500cc and I am extremely happy with my results. I felt that the dr and the staff were very friendly and made me feel like I was taken care of. I would highly recommend this dr to anyone:-)
great! you should post some pics!
I don't know how:-/ I am new to this website. I will try n figure it out in the next few days n I will.
Just popping in to see how you are doing. I hope all is well.
Where is this doctor Jose Luis Salas Martinez?
tijuana, mexico
Sorry honey! I really hope things change for you! You was so excited getting new boobs now this! It's still early let's see if they fluff up to your liking. Now I as well had one boob bigger a lot of us do but did your PS fill the boobs both the same cc? I hit 430cc left 450cc right ..
Im not sure, i asked to make sure exactly what sizes were put in but they havent emailed back yet. Even if the same size were put in each, i just feel like one implant is actually smaller. Im afraid that maybe they got mixed up? Im not sure :/
Thanks guys, that kind of puts my mind at ease but i got them OVER the muscle so doesnt that mean that the results are pretty much instant? I feel like at 1st they did look the same but now i can see a big difference
I agree with the others comments.. It's too early to be concerned :-)
Honey, youre only 10 days post op. Give your boobies some time to heal and let the swelling go down. Im sure everything will work itself out. When i got mine done, one was noticeably bigger than the other and now theyre pretty much both the same size. It will take a couple of weeks. And Its gonna seem like foreverrrrr. But this kinda stuff takes time. like my doc told me, dont judge until at least 3 months ((:
You're only at 10dpo, they've hardly dropped and may drop at different rates. Wait a few weeks before being concerned!
I just read your most recent comment. I was keeping my fingers crossed hoping everything would go OK for you. As you may already know my experience with this doctor was not a positive one. Now that I am two months post op, my boobs are not proportionate. I kept thinking it was because they were dropping at different rates but it actually looks like I got two different types of implants. One is round and has more projection while the other one looks more flat and is wider. The wider one has sharp very prominent looking edges while the round one looks more natural. As, I said in my post, when I complained about my breasts his only solution was for me to pay the full amout AGAIN to re-do and swap out the implants. I have to have my breasts corrected but I would not ever ever trust Dr. Jose Luis Salas Martinez with my body. I do hope that he at least meets you halfway. He should be doing it free of charge but that's just wishful thinking. He lacks integrity. P.S., I was just wondering how his demeanor was towards you? Did you feel comfortable with him when you met him. What was your impression of him?
I felt like he was nice. I did feel a little rushed but he seemed nice and honest to me. I have heard of bad experiences with him but im not sure yet, we'll have to see what happens. I feel like maybe it was because i already had one bigger than the other, but i just feel like its a pretty big difference so now im concerned.
By the way I can't wait to see them!
Omg you woke up during surgery !? =< how are you feeling? Im glad your not in pain. Welcome to the boobie club you waited so long im so happy for you!
Yes! But i couldnt feel anything i was just talking to the nurses. Lol
Your funny! How you feeling?
Pretty alright. It doesnt really hurt to do stuff , i can lift my arms above my head and it only feels a little sore . The day of surgery , it hurt a lot. Lol, im just taking it easy tho . No cleaning for me :p
good luck with recovery. I am planing to have BA this year and have read many reviews after surgery. Stay positive, even now you are in pain. After 2 weeks you will be out off pain. YOU DID IT!...congrats!
Thanks!
I wish you tons of luck!! Its been so long you waited! Your gonna be fine it really goes by so fast! Take all your meds, lay up after surgery, take your laxatives, get lots of rest ok.. Best wishes your way. Xoxo
Thank u so much! Its finally done!
good luck !!