breast aug: amazing experience & results! - Tijuana, MX

I'm a Southern California native and have always...

I'm a Southern California native and have always been surrounded by amazing tanned bodies on the beach! I was always so insecure about my a-cups and decided to have a breast aug after I graduated college! I had several consultations in Cali including Beverly Hills and Orange County but all were SO expensive! I decided to go south of the border! WOW! I found Dr. Quiroz and his staff at Cosmed Clinic in Tijuana, MX. I did research on them for a couple of months and finally had a virtual consultation.

Everyone was so polite and responsive to all of my questions! The clinic was top of the line, the staff was professional and courteous, and Dr. Quiroz made me feel SO comfortable. Surgery went smoothly and recovery was better than I thought! I didn't even bruise! Swelling was there but I followed all instructions and by my birthday (one month post op) I was ready to show off my results! The follow ups were both by phone and via telephone calls. Everyone was so attentive despite them being miles away.

I cannot wait to go back and have another procedure with Dr.Quiroz and the staff at Cosmed Clinic!!!

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Glad your surgery went well. I would caution to read all your quotes with Dr. Quiroz, if you need revisions regardless if he did not do a job as he states, per his contract he will not do them at his cost. It will be a new procedure and more $$$.
Congratulations on your breast augmentation! What type and size implants did you get? Did you have anyone accompany you to your surgery? What other procedures are you considering? Than you for sharing your story with us on RealSelf!