tummy tuck, Liposuction with Fat Transfer - Tijuana, MX

On our way to tj, with my sis and cousin. Exited...

On our way to tj, with my sis and cousin. Exited tomorrow me and my cousin are getting surgery. I booked it a little over a month. I did it through email. They were quick and helpful. I actually had been looking into it for a year already. My sister will have her surgery on Tuesday 3rd time with him lol. I will post my befores. I'm 27.. Im 205 pounds 5'7" ..i have one 7 yr old. The reason im not getting a tummy tuck which i need is because i would like another child in future.

got tuummy tuck instead

He recommended a tummy tuck instead since i already had loose skin and wouldn't be happy with results. My cousin went in first, then me, and my sister last. We're currently all in same room, too cool. They showed me and took pictures of it with my phone for me to have.

shower today

Removed gauzes and omg love what i see! In great pain, but that's the cost of beauty.

loving my new belly

Today feeling better

home now! yay

Drain off, stitches still on.. not so much in pain but get tired easily when up. Feel swollen but should go away in a month

3 weeks after surgery

Removed belly button stitches and lipo ones. Have to change tape on tummy tuck scar for 8 weeks 5 more to go. Wearing a tight girdle. Cant wait to take it off.

almost 4 weeks post-op

I'm feeling great. I hope I'm still swollen don't feel completely flat but if I stay the way I am I'm happy, a total absolute progress. I love shopping now the only thing that ruins it is wearing my girdle. But one more month to go at least.

its been one month since my surgery

I hadn't taken back view pictures since I couldn't take it myself. Had my bf take it yesterday and love the back view! Yesterday I bought scarguard (brush form)for my belly button its healed so why not. My cousin is in tj seeing doc for month check up I couldn't afford to go plus im back at work, but she did and they told her I'm not supposed to put anything until 3 months :(

3 months after surgery

Im happy with my results. Lately I've been cheating i need to stop, lol. I looove food!! I took these pics yesterday, i just realized my tt scar is fadin so im glad my belly scar is really thick hopefully it goes down.

happy camper

My before PICTURES at clinic-NO SHAME

I emailed the girls if they can send me my before pictures and omg. I cant believa that was me. This procedure has been life changing for me. From shopping to clothes you couldn't wear before to not worrying if your top accidentally slides up. That was a problem I've always been a jean girl and tops tight. So I was always pulling my top down and jeans up to cover my fat stomache/rolls. Now shoot who cares I'll show it all lol.

NO SHAME B4 PICS AT CLINIC

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Congrats you look great.... so u payed 6,000 for everything?
Thanks. Well initially i was going to pay 3900 for bbl, he had a special for it on his facebook. When there he recommended tummy tuck, but i didn't have anymore money they worked with me so got it all for 6k. They probably helped me out because my sister was getting something done same day and a cousin. I am forever thankful he hooked me up.
Wow..Great deal thanks for sharing trying to decide on some one in for (bbl)i reasearched sevral but havent liked results until i saw gutierrez for my next procedure i really liked ur results congrats....
Thnx hes great!
He did a good job on you I was just a Lil annoyed with him because I just wanted my TT scar lowered and he quoted me 4500
Thanks i liked the results. I would love a second round of bbl lol. Ooh i see, my sister had like a pouch on her tt and she went in again and he charged the same too. But while there she had bbl so it was worth it for her.
He just did my bbl round 2 when he did my nose and removed my bra fat it seems like all his patients go back for round 2 lol
i want bra fat removed too! lol
your tummy tuck looks really good and the booty
you look great. My understanding is as time goes on your shape will only get better! Congrats.
Thanks!!, im having a great time shopping for things i couldn't wear before
I agree, your TT scar looks awesome.
thanks :)
are u getting pain meds?
Yes, tramidol and madivol
Welcome and I hope everything went well today. Telling by your photos, you're going to look great! I will be praying for you and your family's speedy recovery.
Thanks! We all got in today! Are doing well