tummy tuck, Liposuction with Fat Transfer - Tijuana, MX

On our way to tj, with my sis and cousin. Exited...

On our way to tj, with my sis and cousin. Exited tomorrow me and my cousin are getting surgery. I booked it a little over a month. I did it through email. They were quick and helpful. I actually had been looking into it for a year already. My sister will have her surgery on Tuesday 3rd time with him lol. I will post my befores. I'm 27.. Im 205 pounds 5'7" ..i have one 7 yr old. The reason im not getting a tummy tuck which i need is because i would like another child in future.

Welcome and I hope everything went well today. Telling by your photos, you're going to look great! I will be praying for you and your family's speedy recovery.
Thanks! We all got in today! Are doing well

got tuummy tuck instead

He recommended a tummy tuck instead since i already had loose skin and wouldn't be happy with results. My cousin went in first, then me, and my sister last. We're currently all in same room, too cool. They showed me and took pictures of it with my phone for me to have.

shower today

Removed gauzes and omg love what i see! In great pain, but that's the cost of beauty.

are u getting pain meds?

loving my new belly

Today feeling better

home now! yay

Drain off, stitches still on.. not so much in pain but get tired easily when up. Feel swollen but should go away in a month

3 weeks after surgery

Removed belly button stitches and lipo ones. Have to change tape on tummy tuck scar for 8 weeks 5 more to go. Wearing a tight girdle. Cant wait to take it off.

almost 4 weeks post-op

I'm feeling great. I hope I'm still swollen don't feel completely flat but if I stay the way I am I'm happy, a total absolute progress. I love shopping now the only thing that ruins it is wearing my girdle. But one more month to go at least.

I agree, your TT scar looks awesome.

its been one month since my surgery

I hadn't taken back view pictures since I couldn't take it myself. Had my bf take it yesterday and love the back view! Yesterday I bought scarguard (brush form)for my belly button its healed so why not. My cousin is in tj seeing doc for month check up I couldn't afford to go plus im back at work, but she did and they told her I'm not supposed to put anything until 3 months :(

He did a good job on you I was just a Lil annoyed with him because I just wanted my TT scar lowered and he quoted me 4500
Thanks i liked the results. I would love a second round of bbl lol. Ooh i see, my sister had like a pouch on her tt and she went in again and he charged the same too. But while there she had bbl so it was worth it for her.
you look great. My understanding is as time goes on your shape will only get better! Congrats.

3 months after surgery

Im happy with my results. Lately I've been cheating i need to stop, lol. I looove food!! I took these pics yesterday, i just realized my tt scar is fadin so im glad my belly scar is really thick hopefully it goes down.

Congrats you look great.... so u payed 6,000 for everything?
Thanks. Well initially i was going to pay 3900 for bbl, he had a special for it on his facebook. When there he recommended tummy tuck, but i didn't have anymore money they worked with me so got it all for 6k. They probably helped me out because my sister was getting something done same day and a cousin. I am forever thankful he hooked me up.

happy camper

Thnx hes great!
your tummy tuck looks really good and the booty

My before PICTURES at clinic-NO SHAME

I emailed the girls if they can send me my before pictures and omg. I cant believa that was me. This procedure has been life changing for me. From shopping to clothes you couldn't wear before to not worrying if your top accidentally slides up. That was a problem I've always been a jean girl and tops tight. So I was always pulling my top down and jeans up to cover my fat stomache/rolls. Now shoot who cares I'll show it all lol.

NO SHAME B4 PICS AT CLINIC

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THE GIRDLES I'VE PURCHASED-FAJA SALOME SZ 2XL

I TOTALLY RECOMMEND A GIRDLE STORE FAJAS COLOMBIANAS IN SAN YSIDRO,CA IF YOU GET YOUR SURGERY DONE IN TIJUANA. BUT ILL SHOW YOU THAT ONE LATER. RIGHT NOW THIS IS THE LAST ONE IVE PURCHASED. SINCE YOU KNOW EVERYONE WAIST TRAINING SUPPOSEDLY. SO I BOUGHT IT ON EBAY FOR 49 FREE SHIPPING NO RETURNS. IM A SIZE 12/14 AND BOUGHT 2XL AND ITS STILL DIFFICULT TO PUT ON IM 40'' AROUND WAIST. MAKES A GOOD HOUR GLASS FIGURE AND MAYBE TO MAINTAIN MY SHAPE LOOKS GOOD ON CLOTHES. THE ONLY THING I HAVE BACK FAT THAT STICKS OUT NOT THAT BAD BECAUSE BRA COVERS IT A LITTLE. BUT IT ACCENTUATES YOUR BOOBS AND BUTT. I LIKE THAT IT HOOKS THEN YOU ZIP UP. THE FABRIC IS HIGH QUALITY. AND THE BEST PART YOU GET FULL FASTER BECAUSE OF THE COMPRESSION.

GIRDLE STORE IN SAN YSIDRO, CA

Slender Bodies Corporp

507 E San Ysidro Blvd,

San Ysidro, CA 92173

(619) 690-0300
THEY SELL HIGH QUALITY STUFF!! GREAT HELP TOO. TOTALLY RECOMMEND IF YOUR NOT PLANNING ON GOING TO THE STORE I FOUND A SELLER ON EBAY THAT SELLS THE SAME ONE I PURCHASED. THE BRAND IS SLENDER BODIES. IT STRETCHES ALOT. SO WHEN I FIRST GOT OUT OF SURGERY I BOUGHT A 2XL. RIGHT NOW ILL FIT INTO A L AND XL. BUT WOULD PREFER L TO BE SUPER TIGHT SO THEY'RE NOT DRASTICALLY REDUCED. MAYBE JUST BUY ONE SIZE LARGER. THIS ONE COVER. YOUR BACK FAT
THE HEADING TO FIND IT ON EBAY IS : Slender Bodies 1420 /Girdle Body Shaper - Faja Colombiana/Standard Style/Short PRICE IS $130 FREE SHIPPING

Before Picture Big Mama

I was at practically 225 size 16!!!

I love the New YOU!!!