African American Rhinoplasty in Tijuana - Tijuana, Mexico

Hey there i have been wanting a nose job for...

hey there

i have been wanting a nose job for some time now and boy let me tell you the headache i get when i here the pricing form doctors in the us, the highest so far was 17000 from a doctor in new york or 8000 from a doctor in Atlanta GA. I personally need to have a good feeling about the doctor i choose and i have been researching this procedure for a 3 years and i finally came across a name Dr. Manuel Gutierrez Romero. So far all i have done was contact him through his website and i am currently waiting on a reply . I plan to get the surgery this coming up August 2014 if his price is right because i would like to get my breast done at the same time. By the looks of his picture he does a good job, i just hope its the same with me.
so i will come back with before and after pictures who i choose , pricing, and more

wish me luck.

i need a buddy to go with me for rhinoplasty/black female wide nose

hello i just moved to az and im going to get rhinoplasty some time in august when school breaks i will have a week so its the perfect time to do this. Down side is i have no travel buddy ,i just received an email from Dr Manuel Gutierrez to send pictures for a virtual consult but i have not been quoted yet, bet i made up my mind i am defiantly doing this. Have any one went alone is anyone doing surgery in august

Side view before

my wish pictures

currently waiting on a quote i have sent them my pictures of what i do and dont like about mines and also pictures of what i possible would like
which would be /elevate tip
narrow the nare
refine nasal tip
you have to know exactly what your looking to do to give the doctor a good idea
here is a young lady who did her story on here with the same doctor and shes african decent / type ethic rhinoplasy

typis

im not correcting typos guys sorry lol im using my cell phone , you get the point

verified dr Gutierrez Romero

To verify Dr. Romero’s credentials & membership: call direct to the Mexican Association of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (in Mexico) at: # 011-52-555-615-4910. The Doctor’s Certification Number is #942.

One more month before surgery

I'm nervous an excited all in one , I guess I'll be trawling by my self so defiantly keep me in your prayers .
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Manuel Gutierrez Romero ethnic rhinoplasty breast surgery

did you ever get your procedure done?
I'm scheduled for the 14th!
Well I'm excited for you and can't wait to see!! Is the price above what was word quoted to you?
I was quoted 3900. I'm so undecided about how drastic I want to go. I don't want MJ by any means but at the same time, I don't want to not do enough to get the result I want, ya know?
I definitely know what you mean. I want a change that I can tell a difference and I have made up my mind that I don't care if people can tell I had it done or not. I have wanted this since 6th grade when we had to do an outline of our profile and puberty was not my friend in this department. lol I want a Keisha Knight nose aka rudy huxtable lol
To be honest anything noticeably smaller than what I have will be greatly appreciated! lol
Yeaaas! I feel u! I think you may have just given me the confidence I need. I mean really... I know a of my feelings are based on what I think other people are going to have to say. I haven't told anyone except my 2 life long friends, my close friend from work, my kids, and my ex. I mentioned it to my mom and brother and got 0 support even though they are aware of my dislike for my nose. My mom didn't totally object to my decision but she wasn't exactly my cheerleader either.
Well I get lt. I want to love what I see in the mirror and nit that we don't already but We'd like an improvement. I'll be your cheerleader. I'm grateful my husband supports any decision I make as long as I'm happy. But I know how u feel and I'm in your corner. Do what makes you hwlly. Happy. Mug my phone is meessing up now sorry:(
Thanks girlie! I appreciate that. At the end if the day I'm the one who has to live with this nose and as you said, I just want to like what I see.
Hey how's it going??? Did you make your date and if so i hope it went well!
Yes I did! I had surgery on the 14..so far I guess its about as good as it can be for me? I mean..I think the Dr did a great job as far as I can tell but I am so swollen and bruised. I'm hoping for improvement. I'm just trying to get used to my new nose! I'm fortunately not suffering from depression or anything like that, just sooooo ready to be home! I'm at the airport now. All in all I'm in pretty good spirits.
Awesome!!! I'm so excited for you!! Did you go with subtle change or drastic? I'm going to. inbox you a pic of my nose and a simulated version that I'm looking to get and i want your honest opinion. Also was the price the same as quoted? I know I'm asking a lot so forgive me
Hey girl, you're fine. Yes the price was exactly what was quoted. The meds are and additional 125 but that was it. His staff is great. Very nice women. I stayed the night of surgery since I traveled alone and they made sure I was comfy.
Well that's good! I'm glad to hear that you were safe Since you went alone. Wish i could have gone also. The plan is next year i don't want to have to wait much longer. Keep me posted and i hope you have a speedy recovery and happy healing!!
Message me your email so i can send pic
oh, the driver was great too! How could I forget to mention Fernando! Very, very polite man. He picked me up, made sure that I made my appointments, was always on time.
Hey ladies!! I'm actually planning on getting my rhino done with this doctor as well! (Yes, I'm African American) Wish me luck!! I wish I could go at the same time as you all but I wanna have it done before my B-day in august. I'm looking for a good ticket price for mid July. I;ll definitely keep you all updated.
Yayy! Congrats!