I Had a my Arms and Tummy Done. I Didnt Have Any Problems with my Dr - Tijuana Mexico

I lost 200 pounds and really wanted to look nice...

I lost 200 pounds and really wanted to look nice for wedding in my August. I had Lap band in 2011 at Hospital Angeles and, was happy with results. I researched and found Dr Juan Pablo Cervantes. I returned to Mexico to have a combo procedure. I was so scared at first and after him and his assistant I felt at ease. Everything went well, with no problems. I stayed in Mexico for 10 days and he came to see me everyday at my Hotel. He is an excellent surgeon. I had pain for the first three days but it was not bad at all. They made sure I would be comfortable. I am really excited to see how I look after the swelling goes down. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

He is an amazing surgeon. I have never had anyone act like cared as much as he has. He is very good at what he does and cares a lot about his patients. I am planning to return to have more work done by him. I am really impressed with what he did.