Too Excited for Words! - Tijuana, Mexico

Full TT and full body lipo. June 12! Dr. Cisneros...

Full TT and full body lipo. June 12! Dr. Cisneros in Tijuana Mx! Researched this for 6 yrs. and his work is awesome. I am almost 50 yo. and want to look good when I get there so decided to do this last fall. asked to DH and he said "do what you need to to feel good about yourself!" So I am!:) I am a little nervous but more excited to be able to see my girly bits...ahem... And the lipo! Just get rid of the menopause fat!!! Lol

As you can see from my pics. I need lots of lipo!

11 days to FLATVILLE!

Getting all needed items gathered and keeping busy, I teach high school and this is our last week! Last day at work June 10, then we fly out June 12! I did that on purpose so I would not have time to worry, obsess...lol! Lets get 'er done folks! Pics will be posted all along the journey to FLATVILLE!

4 days to go! YIKES!!!

Ok, I'm not getting nervous, but I am excited. Just hoping all goes well and healing goes fast!! Update in a day or so.

Tomorrow....YIKES!!!

TT and Lipo tomorrow with Dr. Cisneros! SOOOOOO much to do but happy it's finally here!! I leave so early in the morn not sure if ill have time to update. My mom will take pics. And I'll get those posted ASAP when I get back! Wish me luck!!
Dr. Cisneros

So far the process has been smooth. Laura is the patient coordinator, he English is no too bad, answers all my questions and is reassuring!