BBL, TT, on November 22nd 2013 in Tijuana! - Mexico, MX

Hi RS ladies! I'm 31 years old. Mother of 3 kids....

Hi RS ladies!
I'm 31 years old. Mother of 3 kids.
5,4 160lb(gained weight :-( )
I'm having BBL&TT surgery on 22nd November.
My original date was October 25th but nobody couldn't take care of my kids around that time so I had to change my sx date to November :-(
I still don't know what should I take with me to club Med.
Any advice?

Day after tomorrow

My sx is on 22nd. I will leave to TJ tomorrow.
I haven't even packed yet. I'm so busy I hope I won't forget anything.

I'm at clubMed

ClubMed is beautiful!
Mr Marvin, Suzan, Fabiola, MariMariposa and I went out to eat. I bout to go to bed. I'm sharing room with MariMariposa. We have been texting each other for awhile and we finally got to meet each other! She is so cool :)
They said I gave to stay at Dr. Campos's office tomorrow since I'm getting TT. I wish I can come back to clubMed but oh well. I'll be sleeping anyway so it's all good.
Good night everyone.

Good morning

It's 5:50 in the morning.
Me and MariMariposa need to leave here by 7:00 so I bout to take a shower and say good by to my stomach lol
I'm still calm. But I'm sure I'll be scared as soon as I get to the office.
I'll update again later.

Some photos

Let me tell you...

I just met Dr. Campos for the first time and let me tell you gurls... He is cute!!! He doesn't look like the picture on realself. He is hot! Lol
He is so sweet too :)
MariMariposa is going in first so I'm waiting her to come out on the bed chilling. In still calm but I'm sure I'll be little scared once I walk in to the surgery room.
BTW, Angie is not here and other staff are so nice.

MariMaripsa is out

She just came back from surgery toon. She is sleeping next me.
So it's my turn now!
I think pill they gave me making me sleepy tho. Wish me luck.

Photos

Laying and laying and laying..

Ok so me and MariMariposa were not arrowed to eat or drink starting 7:30pm on day before surgery and now I woke up again because of I'm sooooooooo thirsty!! Not in the pain by my throw is dried up and my voice is weird.
But I'm glad I'm not in pain tho. I think I'm getting good sleep than home. I only sleep 3-4hours at home a day.

Oops! I've never uploaded my wish pic yet.

I haven't see my body yet since I'm laying on the bed right after surgery and never got up yet.
I hope I look like my wish pic.

Forgot some wish pics! Again lol

Good morning.

My surgery was yesterday and I stayed at Dr, Campos's office for a night. I slept a few hours and wake up because I was super thirsty then go back to bed and over and over again.
I asked for a water first ting in the morning it was great water! Almost 36 hours of no water!!!
Anyway, I asked nurse to let me up and let me see my body. Since I haven't seen my own body all night after the surgery.
She said she gotta put me in the garment first. It was hurt. Not bad but my left side hip was hurting the most.
I put garment on then I walked to mirror... Idk. I just don't know yet.
My booty looks smaller than I asked. My belly bottom looks long. I hope those will look better. If not I'm gonna cry and I don't wanna see my hubby like this.

More before photos

Day of surgery.

MariMriposa took some picture of me Before we headed to Dr. Campos's office

Day of surgery

Some pictures

Hi everyone

Thank you for all your comment.
I'm doing great here. Sometimes I have sharp pain on my hips but that's bout it.
I haven't take a shower so I haven't see my body myself yet bit I promise I will take some picture and post.
I just saw dauphin from clubMed window. It's really beautiful and calm here.

First shower

Hi RS ladies. I'm reading all your comment and thank you.
I just took a first shower and I feel so good. Everyone here take great care of me and I'm just chilling :)

Right before shower

First massage

After the shower, Maripas came to clubMed and gave me and MariMariposa and Dbell gotta massage from her.
I was scared at first but she was really gentle and felt so good. A lot of drain came out from my lower back and my booty looks popped even more :)
Maripas will come back tomorrow again and I'll get massage.
I've been reading so many review on here and I knew about Dr. Campos, Marvin, Suzane, Fabiola, Alicia and Maripas so I feel like I met celeblity or I'm living in RealSelf world lol
Like everyone else says on here, feels like home here.
I'm a shy person who speaks English as second language but they make me feel like a home. I love it here.

What you need

So after I chose Doctor and recovery home, I was researching about what do I need to bring with me. Nobody wanna over packed or don't wanna waste money for something you don't need.
As you know, my Doctor is Campos. Where I'm staying is clubMed.
I emailed Mr. Marvin from clubMed for few times to make sure that what do I need to bring with me.
His answer was "we have everything! Just bring two PJs and slippers"
I was like that's it!? But I'm gonna tell you what I really needed here.
1, tooth brush
2, two PJs & few under wear
3, slippers and flip flops
4, cell phone charger
5, computer *option (if you don't have smart phone or tablet)
6, comfortable clothe to go home with
7, buppy pillow if you are getting BBL

That's it! They have everything else.
Me and MariMariposa bought pee funnel but we didn't need it. Because they have cup for us to pee and it was much easier to use than pee funnel.
I took shampoo and conditioner but they have them here too.
They have plenty of robes also.
What I wasn't sure about was vitamins and pain medicine and stuff.
Mr. Marving gonna take you to pharmacy If you get prescription from doctor.

My tummy close up

Leaving earlier than I was planning on

I'm leaving one day early because I wanna spend thanksgiving with my family.
Originally, I was gonna stay till 29th if drain will come out that day but they said it doesn't seem like drain will come out by 29th so why not going home and come back? Right?
I'm living in San Diego so I can do that. It's just I didn't want to.. because I have little kids who doesn't understand what drain is.
I'll miss clubMed big time.
Susana, Marvin, Fabiola, Alicia, Michel, Maria, Maripaz.. Mucho gracious!!

Happy thanksgiving!

I'm home with family! Happy to see my honey and babies.
My husband loves my body even though my body is still swollen all over.
Having delicious dinner but I can't eat a lot like used to because I got MR and my stomach is tight.
It is so hard not doing anything at home and it is hard trying to get comfortable position.

I feel so good today. Feels like swollen is going down but looks like it's not.
I hope I will have flat stomach after swollen is going down.

......

I can't say I'm doing good right now.
I have follow up appt tomorrow so I'll post more details after I get US side after the appt.
only thing I can tell you is... His staff frustrat me.. Sooooo much. I'm keeping myself calm. It's not Dr. Campos. It's his staff. Ugh.
I know a lot of ppl love how he make beautiful hourglass shape so do I.
But his staff is unprofessional. Be aware if you are going to have any kind of procedure with him.

Concern.....

I was so scared and cried few days ago. Because my incision look like it's infected.
It looks infected and staring to opening.
I went to see Dr. Campos on December 4th and he said "it's normal. Keep it dry and it'll be ok"
But my infection looks bigger now. Is it really normal? I don't mean to scare anyone but I need to know it's normal like Dr. Campos told me.
Everything else is great.
I love my body. I really appreciate Dr. Campos.
But I'm scared because my incision doesn't look good.
I was taking anti biotic till this morning. It's been two weeks since I start taking anti biotic so he didn't prescribe anymore.

This is the photo of my incision

Please someone tell me it's normal.
Or someone had same problem and healed?

Re-stitched

I went back to Dr. Campos office and got re-stitched.
He was really nice but It did hurt. I ended up with 6 stitches and I'm going back there in a week to remove the stitches.
I hope my incision will close nicely.

1 month post op

It's been 1 month since my surgery. Time goes by fast!
I still don't feel 100% yet.

It's been 1 month so I thought my stomach will be thinner by now.... Not really. I hope I'm still swollen.
I don't wanna believe this is my final result.

Photos of incision

My incision is not healed yet after I got re-stitched.
Is it really gonna heal?

Selfies ;)

My husband couldn't come home tonight and he asked me to take some pictures of me and send them to him lol
So I have few selfies to share with you guys.

6 weeks and 2 days

Some pix

My husband can't keep his hands off of me

Incision

More photos

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

He is an artist! He knows what is hourglass shape is. I researched for a long time and U.S. Doctors are good too but their work and price were not something I was looking for. I know Dr. Campos is busy but I wish he could make time for me for pre-op. After care was great. Staff is..... Like many people on here said they need some training. He is a great doctor that's why I don't want him to lose business because of his staff. Payment process was pain in my butt too. I didn't wanna carry that much money but oh well I didn't get robbed at least. Oh and he is handsome!!

Can i ask how much it cost? Thank you you look amazing!
$7400. I heard some people paid less.
Hi :) you are beautiful! I'm in love with your curves! I'm going there next month, same Surgeon:)
Wow u look amazing!!!Congrats!!!Campos is an artist now I'm so hyped up n glad I choose him!!!!!!!
You look great! Thank you for your list, just what I was looking for!
Thank you and your welcome. I hope you will have the body you want :)
wow! love it! Does he use the injection technique for the BBL. Basically a 100 little butt injections of your own fat?
Yes. My own fat from stomach.
How is your tt incision doing? I hope better...im going to get a bbl and tt with him soon that's y I ask if everything went fine.
My incision looks like not what I wanted but it's ok. Side looks nice but front doesn't look good since there was problem during healing process.
you look so great, i wish i would of done my butt to, lol next surgery lol.. :))
Thank you!
Hey Dolly! U look amazing!! I see Campos' signature all over u! =)
Thank you!
Amazingg! No wonder ur hubby can't keep his hands t himself.
Hahaha yeah he keeps walking behind me so others can't see my butt but himself lol
Lookin hot mamma!! Chowwwwww!!! So proud of you!!! What did ur mAmma think????
Hey sis!! Thank you :) My mom like my waist line but she said my butt is too big for Asian lol I don't care! Me and my husband love it!! How are you doing? How is your booty?
Who did your breast? I'm straight stealing you body !!!!
Dr. Meade from Dallas. I used to live in Texas. He makes beautiful breast!!
Wow ... I can't afford another trip to another state, I'm already going to Florida twice for surgery
I love you results, I would love to make you a wish pic for my surgeon to see. I hope your scars heal!!! Thanks for posting
OMG! That is the best compliment I've ever got!!!! Thank you SculptMeNow!