Tummy Tuck and Fat Transfer to Butt - Tijuana, Mexico

On April 5, 2013, I had a tummy tuck, lipo on my...

On April 5, 2013, I had a tummy tuck, lipo on my back and thighs as well as fat transfer to butt. I just LOVE,LOVE my results (: I am not going to lie, the first week was very painful!! and there were moments when l thought, "why did l do this!!"? But now l love my new body and l am glad l did it.

New photos 4 months after surgery

Just my two cents

If anybody is considering this type of surgery PLEASE, PLEASE do your homework and don't expect a miracle in one month!! this is a serious surgery!!! google it, read reviews etc, do NOT expect to feel 100% after only one month! IT CAN TAKE UP TO A YEAR to feel 100%! and it IS an emotional roller coaster so expect that.
Sorry but after reading some posts here, l am shocked as to how many people DON'T do their homework and expect too much from their bodies. God bless you all.

Pictures of my belly button :)

Here are some pictures of my new belly button, l believe is completely healed :)

Found some old pics.

More old photos

I remember when my stomach looked like this! I looked pregnant and had two bellies!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

My Dr was the BEST! Just love her! She is AMAZING very professional and caring l was very impressed with her level of care and compassion. She came to see me at the recovery house every day that l was there, l was really scared about the procedure but after meeting her l knew l was in good hands.