35 Year Old Woman with 3 Kids in Need of a Body Make Over! - Tijuana, Mexico

Well I'm all booked for my surgery. I'm booked at...

Well I'm all booked for my surgery. I'm booked at Grace house, and my flight. I'm all ready to go! 29 days to go!! So excited!! I've dreamed of this for many many years.... After 3 kids I've completely lost my shape... But soon I will be back looking small and shapely. I'm so glad that I will be smaller by birthday.
Dr. P's staff has been amazing to me. Any and all questions that I have they were answered in a timely manner. Very prompt in their responses. I'll be spending 5 days at Grace, and their staff has been extremely helpful with me making my arrangements.

7 Days in counting

Well I have 7 days until my flight to Mexico and 8 Days until my surgery. It still seems surreal. I guess I it will become real once I get there..

Less then 24 hours

Well I've made it here to Tijuana. It's been a very exhausting day. I'm tired and anxious at the same time. I just settled down in my room at the Grace House, the staff here are so nice. Even my drive was very friendly. Made me feel good about being so far away from home. I just ate dinner and took a shower, now I plan on relaxing until I fall asleep. Just think tomorrow my dreams will be a reality. I can't wait to meet Dr. p and his staff..

The day has come

I'm here just got my blood work done, and EKG.. I'm all set. Just waiting to meet with Dr. P. Then they will take me to my room to prep me for surgery

Day after

I'm very sore. Can't wait to unwrap myself. Hopefully tomorrow I will once I get back to Grace house. The staff at the clinic took very good care of me.

4 Days

Still in pain, not as bad tho, each day I'm getting better. Took a shower today and I feel like a new woman.

5 Day Podt

Feel really sore, I got a massage last night to drain the fluid. It hurt so bad but felt so good at the same time. Sigh I know it's gonna take a few weeks to feel better and to see real results, I'm just ready.. ????

Flight home took a toll on me

Let's just say the flight home was hard on my body. I suggest anyone who travels for surgery by airplane have someone fly back with them. Being by myself was difficult to get around the airport and even more diffult to be comfortable. So even if they just fly in to fly back with you, don't do it alone. (Tummy Tuck Patients)

12 Days Post

Well I'm still in pain but not as bad. Really not taking my pain meds cause I'm just trying to take as much of the pain as I can. Still can stand straight...

Still swollen and Pain but loving my lil waist

My scar is so tiny. Dr. Panjoita did an amazing job.. I'm so happy. Still in a lot of pain and I'm at day 13 post Op. Still can't stand straight up, but doing a lil more around the house..

Scar

More pics

Still swollen but look at the difference

17 days post

Still very sore and can't stand for a long period, but I'm feeling great and still loving my results.

17 days

Pics for u
Dr. Panjoita

His staff is amazing! They have answered all my questions.