I'm ready for this flat tummy! – Tijuana, MX

I want my highschool body back,... Goals are to...

I want my highschool body back,... Goals are to start a healthy lifestyle so the gym and I better meal plan will b my new bestfriends... I've heard many good things about Dr. Lara and I can't wait to meet him. My surgery is scheduled for February 24, 2014, and the count down begins now I will keep u all posted.

2 days left!!!

I guess I can get some pre-op pics going and I'll definetly appreciate the after results

Tomorrow is the big day!!!

I won't even act like I'm not nervous because I really am... I know I'll be fine tho anxiety is jus kicking my butt as usual. I fly out tomorrow morning at 5 am I should b in Cali by 9 and from there to Mexico. Jus gettin everything all packed and ready and gettin my babies situated. I guess I can go ahead and take those pre op pics I've been talkin about but too lazy to go ahead and do... Alright here we go!!!!

Here are a few pre op pics

Would u look at this

In my way to the airport.....

I have a really bad headache , but I'm on my way to the airport ..see guys on the other side!

#airportflow

I am now in phx.arizona waiting for my flight to San Diego ... I am starving and I'm not supposed to eat anything uggghhh.. So I can't even have water???

And im down

Well ladies I'm all done... Pics comin soon

Here is one pic

1 day post

1 day post procedure

Pic got deleted

1 day post op

1 month post op

Sorry I've been away so long but jus to get u all up to date on me I'm fine it has almost been a month my results are ok but it's not wat I was hopin for... But I've been told swelling still has to go down so I'll wait on it... Here is a photo of my tt at this point...
Dr Alberto Lara Jimenez

What don't you like? It looks great in your picture.
Maybe I should take a naked cause I'm kindA coverin my love handles they still seem the same as before maybe a lil smaller
Oh I understand, maybe it is swelling from the ends of your incision. I would bring it up with your PS, and see if after 6 months they could lipo more as a a revision at no cost. But you really have to give your body 6 months to heal. Also I keep hearing ladies using their cg to help with shaping their bodies. Some do waist training.
And your PS should be able to tell you how much they sucked out of your flanks. That is one of my fears, is they don't such enough out my flanks :)
Heyyy Lady. Haven't heard from you all week. Is everything ok? Just checking on you....text me
Dr. Lara JAMMED!! You look AWESOME!! I'm so happy for you!
You look GOOD!! You are going to be tiny!! Wear your garment ALWAYS!! Don't take it off unless you are washing it. That will keep the swelling down and your waist small.
Ok... But they haven't even put it on me yet
Oooh. Ok. Yeah they put it on me the next day. They will today. Ask them about it
I will ... Maria is on the way with it now
Great!! It's not going to be comfy, but girl wear it!! It will make you look so good!!
Well I'm goin to make sure I wear it cause my waist was one of my main concerns... Typically how long should I wear it
I wore mines for 6 to 8 months. It helped with my Lipo and TT. Kept my swelling down
You must be up and feeling good. I slept for 2 days when I had my surgery. How long were you in surgery?
That's great!!
Like 3 hours
Yes I been but since I can't really move I been in and out
That's good. I'm so excited for you. Cant wait to hear about everything. Did you like Dr. Laras? He was so fun when I went. We'll talk. How you feel?
Dr Lara is cool I immediately lost all fears wen I met em..he's reassuring and I liked that
Great!! Same thing I did : )
Congratulations!!!!! I wish you the best. Heal soon.
Thank you!
Yes, congrats!! I'll text you tomorrow hon: )
Thank you... Ok!