I'm ready for this flat tummy! – Tijuana, MX

I want my highschool body back,... Goals are to...

I want my highschool body back,... Goals are to start a healthy lifestyle so the gym and I better meal plan will b my new bestfriends... I've heard many good things about Dr. Lara and I can't wait to meet him. My surgery is scheduled for February 24, 2014, and the count down begins now I will keep u all posted.

2 days left!!!

I guess I can get some pre-op pics going and I'll definetly appreciate the after results
Wishing you the results you desire. And the speediest recovery. Good luck. Looking forward to hearing how it goes.
Thinking about you this morning and will be anxiously waiting to hear back from you.

Tomorrow is the big day!!!

I won't even act like I'm not nervous because I really am... I know I'll be fine tho anxiety is jus kicking my butt as usual. I fly out tomorrow morning at 5 am I should b in Cali by 9 and from there to Mexico. Jus gettin everything all packed and ready and gettin my babies situated. I guess I can go ahead and take those pre op pics I've been talkin about but too lazy to go ahead and do... Alright here we go!!!!

Here are a few pre op pics

Would u look at this
Thank you I really appreciate it!
Your tt looks awesome...I will keep you all updated!

In my way to the airport.....

I have a really bad headache , but I'm on my way to the airport ..see guys on the other side!
Girlie, I am praying for you. I'll text you later tonight, for sure tomorrow.
Thank you lady!!
Wishing you a successful surgery and healthy recovery!

#airportflow

I am now in phx.arizona waiting for my flight to San Diego ... I am starving and I'm not supposed to eat anything uggghhh.. So I can't even have water???
Good morning. I know your resting. Just wanted to check on you. Hope all is well. Rest and enjoy the outcome of the new you.

And im down

Well ladies I'm all done... Pics comin soon
You must be up and feeling good. I slept for 2 days when I had my surgery. How long were you in surgery?
That's great!!
Like 3 hours

Here is one pic

1 day post
Dr. Lara JAMMED!! You look AWESOME!! I'm so happy for you!
You look GOOD!! You are going to be tiny!! Wear your garment ALWAYS!! Don't take it off unless you are washing it. That will keep the swelling down and your waist small.
Ok... But they haven't even put it on me yet

1 day post procedure

Pic got deleted

1 day post op
Heyyy Lady. Haven't heard from you all week. Is everything ok? Just checking on you....text me
I will ... Maria is on the way with it now
Great!! It's not going to be comfy, but girl wear it!! It will make you look so good!!

1 month post op

Sorry I've been away so long but jus to get u all up to date on me I'm fine it has almost been a month my results are ok but it's not wat I was hopin for... But I've been told swelling still has to go down so I'll wait on it... Here is a photo of my tt at this point...
What don't you like? It looks great in your picture.
Maybe I should take a naked cause I'm kindA coverin my love handles they still seem the same as before maybe a lil smaller
Oh I understand, maybe it is swelling from the ends of your incision. I would bring it up with your PS, and see if after 6 months they could lipo more as a a revision at no cost. But you really have to give your body 6 months to heal. Also I keep hearing ladies using their cg to help with shaping their bodies. Some do waist training.
Dr Alberto Lara Jimenez