bbl tummy tuck and breast augmentation-dr pantoja

After having a baby and loosing about 75 pounds i...

After having a baby and loosing about 75 pounds i was left with alot of loose skin in my stomach, ive worked out and it doesnt improve, ive always been small from my chest 32A :( so i am excited to finally go through this! i did my reserch and received different quotes and i feel i made a good choice.. im scheduled for 8/1/13 with Dr pantoja in tijuana, i live about 8 miles from the border so i will be able to come home after 2 nights at his clinic. Im posting pics of before and ill post picures afer :) cant wait! Im 26 years old, 5'7 143 lbs.

dream body ..

Wish pix

before my tummy tuck :/

5'7 143 lbs..nice shape but too much loose skin!

1 week to go!!

My surgery is next week so far not feeling nervous at all, just beyond excited!! Weighed and measured myself to compare to my resukts when I heal..current weight 142lbs measurment are 32chest, 27 waist, and 37 hips! Cant wait!!

before pix :/

Tomorrow is my big day...

Tomorrow morning I will be on my way to my body makeover... Still not feeling nervous I think it's due to all you lovely ladies and your stories! I'm hoping and praying for a fast recovery, this will be my first stay-cation ever so I'm hoping I won't be in bed the whole time! Everyone please say a quick prayer for me and wish me luck :) ill keep you updated on the days to come!

waiting to start!!

Every one here is so nice!! I feel so comfortable!! I just got marked like a chalkboard!!! Beyond excited

Post op

So my surgery went good...the next morning when I woke up they had me sit up and I got dizzy and almost fainted which they said was normal, after breakfast I almost fainted twice so dr pantoja ordered a blood test, they came back saying my hcg level dropped to 8 from a previous 14 :( . He ordered two bags of blood to bring me up to normal I felt a lot better after that. I'm back at home now and I must say I recommend dr pantoja and his staff to everyone! He has an amazing personality and so does his staff. The nurse Naty stayed with me in my room the whole night she made sure I felt comfortable and had everything I needed. I'm so glad I went with them. About the procedure I must say the bbl was the most painful the first two days, it burned and was very uncomfortable, Naty said its due to the lipo and fat transfer. Now it's not that bad, the stomach just feels awkward since I'm haunches down and there's alot of pressure on my breast..he was able to fit 495 cc ;)

3 days post op

Just got out the shower. . Feeling more relaxed. Im still walking very slowly and haunched over. ..slowly standing up..so far I think my results are already looking good. Bless my fiancee for helping me..I feel so needy cant really do much on my own

before pix

super flat skin..

Been resting alot ..been feeling better day by day and im wearing my compression garment 24 hours a day..except for when I shower.. it feels.so much better with the garment. Today I havnt taken any pain meds and im doing fine..first day without them since the surgery

34DD :)

I am so excited :) love them

3.5 months post op

Ive been feeling fabulous. . I absolutely love my results... my size 5 levis fit me big now :) the swelling is almost non existant.. I swell up very rarely and If I do very minimal. Im so happy I went through with it and that I decides to go with dr pantoja :)

current measurments

Bust -38 inches
Waist-25 inches :) :)
Hips-38 inches

7 months later and loving it

Dr Pantoja is the best! Loving my body

Pantoja is the best

Still in love with his work! This is going to be a summer I'll enjoy!!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon