My Thigh Lift With the MOST CARING Plastic Surgeon Dr Victor Gutierrez in Tijuana Mexico

I have been having an amazing time in Tijuana,...

I have been having an amazing time in Tijuana, Mexico. Dr Victor Gutierrez and Elsa are the BEST! Words can not describe their kindness, love, and their caring concern for my every need. I have literally been treated like a Queen. With tears in my eyes, and my heart full of love — THANK YOU!!!
Tomorrow is my surgery day, and I am very excited!!! It has been almost a year since my lower body lift, butt lift and breast lift. Time has passed quickly, and now I am back so that Dr Victor Gutierrez can transform my body even more beautiful. This time I am getting a thigh lift and arm lift. I am feeling great!

Day 1 post surgery

Day 1 post surgery:

My surgery went great!!! However, I do feel like I just had surgery. I am moving slow. Very slow, but just amazed that I am not in any pain. I spent one night in recovery, then moved to my hotel room this morning. I am laying on a ton of pillows with my legs elevated. Dr G and Elsa has made sure I have everything I need and more. Even the hotel staff has been most helpful. I could not be happier.

Day 2 post surgery

I am in my hotel room watching Toy Story on Netflix relaxing in bed. For this thigh lift and arm lift surgery I wanted to stay in a place where I am not expected to do anything. The less I use my arms and legs, the better. At home with family, it is impossible to just sit/lay around and do nothing. Here I can concentrate on recovering and for a short time only focus on healing.
I do not have much swelling at all. From what I can see my legs are looking bathing suit ready. I can finally ditch those short pant that I use to wear over my bathing suit.

Day 3 post surgery

I have so much more energy today and I feel great! I heard so many grim stories about the thigh lift, and saw so many ugly scars pictures. Scary! However, this surgery, even though it is in a sensitive area, if done by an artistic, caring plastic surgeon like Dr Victor Gutierrez, then you know your results will come out amazing! Hardly any pain. Thigh lift surgery is not something to be rushed. The thighs should be lifted and our girly parts should stay beautiful. That takes a skilled surgeon to be able to do all of that. I honestly would not trust this surgery with anyone but Dr Gutierrez. He is the BEST!
I am staying off of my feet, resting properly and eating yummy food. Today, I am watching "Bones" on Netflix.
Yesterday, I looked down at my thighs and I started crying. I cried for a while. All those years of wishing I could do something about that part of my body has finally came true. Dr Gutierrez brought my dream to a reality. I cried happy tears of joy. I just can't believe my legs look so beautiful.

Day 4 post surgery.

How can I feel so great after surgery so soon? I am not in any pain either. I seem to be healing very quickly and I am happy to report everything is going great.

Day 5 post surgery

Having a thigh lift with fine thin line incisions in the right place was extremely important for me.
I am like most women and like to wear cute undies, beautiful bathing suits and other nice undergarments. I did not want to be stuck wearing boy shorts undies to hide Ugly Scars. Many women are seeking to get thigh lift revisions. Why? The thighs are areas on a woman's body that is beautiful and should stay that way even after thigh lift surgery. Scar placement is vital. it is important to chose a plastic surgeon carefully and wisely, because depending on the results of your thigh lift, can effect a woman's self esteem for the better or the worst.

Having my thigh lift with Dr Victor Gutierrez has made me feel even more sexier because of my magnificent results. It feels so darn good to be able to finally show off my thighs and NOT be ashamed, hide and coverup and this beautiful area of my body.

Day 6 post surgery

I was able to get so much rest today. I refuse to rush this recovery, because this surgery means too much to me. My doctor put his heart and soul into this surgery to transform me, so any thing I can so to recovery beautifully, I will. I know it means staying off of my feet, getting a lot of rest, and eating healthy, Everyday I feel better. I brought a mini skirt with me, and tried it on. OMG! My thights do not rub together anymore!! Inbelieveable how my dream surgery has made me look and feel like a new beautiful sexy woman.

Day 7 post surgery

This morning I decided to have breakfast in the restaurant. About 7 or 8 of the staff at the hotel complimented me on how well I look. Most were saying, "You look so much better." That made me feel good. I decided to spend the rest of the day in bed. I want my body to use every ounce of its enery on healing. Room service here at the hotel is great. Later for dinner, ordered steamed fish, no salt, extra onions. Seems to be the only meat I can reasonably tolorate. Those onions were the best. I seem to gravitate more towards vegetables and less towards meat. However the fish was melt in your mouth pure goodness. I also ordered my absolute favorite dessert in the world. Flan. Yes flan. It has been my favorite since I was a wee tiny toddler. OMG! Tijuana, Mexico has the best flan in the whole wide world hands down. Mmmm super delicious!! Every time I took a bite, all I could do was close my eyes and shake my head slowly as those delectable flavores swirled slowly in my mouth and down my esophagus. I know I have to eat to heal, but who said it can't be pleasurable too. Smile

Day 8 post surgery

I am healing so well. Today, was so beautiful here in Tijuana, I decided to go for a short walk. When I was putting on my pants, I noticed I did not have the tight areas in the upper thigh. My pants went on very easily. As I walked out of the door, I had to force myself to go slow and remember that I only recently had surgery. Feeling great!

Day 9 post surgery

I can not believe time is passing by so quickly. Resting and staying off my feet benefitted me the most, because I have not had any problems with healing, even though the incision is in a sensitive area. I am healing remarkably well. I had a beautiful day and plan on having a good night.

Day 10 post surgery

Being an excellent plastic surgeon encompasses so many different aspects, and it takes an artistic surgeon to shape and form various parts of our body. I know that Dr Victor Gutierrez has a natural ability to envision the form and shape of different parts of the human body, whether it be eyes, nose, face, or body. But his abilities span even further. It takes even more than that. You can have the perfect surgeon, that placed your incisions lines in the perfect place, but can't sew a stitch worth a lick.
The earliest memories of my mother is her sitting in a yellow chair, behind a sewing machine, talking on the phone, in the sewing room, morning till night. I remember helping my mother sew and finally was able to get my own sewing machine once I got older. That is why I love extremely straight lines, and knew my incisions and sutures must be straight. I was trained to line up the fabric or material very straight and even on the cutting board which looked like graph paper. I was taught how to place the pattern straight on the fabric. I was taught to pin the pattern straight onto the fabric. Everything had to be straight, or the garment would not turn out correctly. I was taught to cut straight and sew each stitch precise and even. If it was not done right, it would have to be ripped out and done over again. Everything had to be measured exactly right. When I sewed things by hand, stitches were even and beautiful which required patience and skill, which took lots of practice. I even loved to hem by hand using the blind stitch method, where you can not see the stitches. The iron stayed on. I burned myself so much, till ironing is not my favorite thing to do. (Smile) Beautiful stitches and warm straight ironed fabric is beautiful. The finished product was perfect if everything was done properly.
This is how I wanted my body to look. The plastic surgeon is not working with dry cold fabric, but wet warm skin. But the same concept applies. Dr Victor Gutierrez is an expert "seamstress/tailor" Big question. How did your plastic surgeon learn how to sew? Does he even like to sew? Even now in a department store, I look not on the outside, but in the inside of the garment, at the cut and stitching. There are some very expensive clothes that are over priced, because they are sewn and "put together lousy." Don't Buy It!
The same holds true for under trained, overpriced expensive plastic surgeons. His cuts, measurements, lines, and sewing MUST ALL be perfect. If one thing is lacking, then we as patients — our bodies, will be "put together lousy." Don't Buy It!
I am happy to say that Dr Victor Gutierrez is a plastic surgeon that knows how to put an entire body together right, and to him, it MUST ALL be perfect. NEVER - EVER is a body "put together lousy." You Can Buy It!"

Day 11 post surgery

I have had a wonderful fun morning! Laughing and giggling. Singing and trying to dance. Can't dance yet. I even amaze myself at the things I do. I am feeling so great. The soreness and tenderness is almost all gone. I think it is because I have given myself time to heal. I really love my results. I will be ready for the summer. I am going to buy me a new swim suit to celebrate my new thighs. I know it is going to be a glorious summer this year.

I am so very thankful to have a doctor like Dr G.

Day 12 post surgery

My days in Tijuana, Mexico are soon coming to an end :-(

Day 13 post surgery

Tonight is my last night here in Tijuana, Mexico. I have been treated with such kindness and generosity by Dr Victor Gutierrez and Elsa that going home tomorrow is to be extremely emotional. . .

Day 15 post surgery with before and after pictures

My dream surgery has finally come true thanks to my wonderful plastic surgeon Dr Victor Gutierrez. I can not believe these are my same legs. My legs are so smooth and beautiful. My incisions areas are healing nicely, and are easily covered by my underwear. I am extremely happy with my results.
MY THIGHS ARE Beautiful!!! Beautiful!!! Beautiful!!!

Day 16 post surgery - plans to stay healthy.

Two wonderful life changing compelling events and a 120 weight gain forced me to changed my life. Two pregnancies, breastfeeding, man oh man, I was fat. I was so dissatisfied with my body that I resolve to make a change, yes a permanent change in my whole way of life. These changes were not easy, especially living everyday around the SAD (Standard American Diet) which bombarded me at every second of the day with its food advertisements; telling me that things were good for me, when they were not healthy at all; telling me I can eat those 100 calorie snacks, but takes me a whole hour walking on the treadmill to burn it off; telling me I can eat all I want to, and still lose weight. I got tired of them telling me things, and I decided to do the complete opposite and have been successful with getting healthy and strong.
After the weight loss, I knew I should look healthy and strong, but every time I would walk, or move my arms, I was still a mass of skin. I found a lot of success, stress relief, and satisfaction going to the gym, and running on the street, but all that hard work was not showing up. I felt muscles under the skin, but I could not see them. Sometimes, no matter what you do, or no matter hard you work, we still need help. I needed help! This is the reason I contacted Victor Gutierrez, M.D. my plastic surgeon.
Now after my plastic surgery, and the skin has been removed, I am just as determine to keep my figure, which will continue take dedication, persistence, and lot of hard work. It will be a while before I can work out again, but I still plan on going to the gym, just to hang out. I do not want to get out of the habit because it is very easy for me to slip into my old habits and get lazy. I try also to participate in things that will keep me active, moving, and thus motivate me to keep on going strong.
I'm feeling happy and healthy!!!

Day 18 post surgery

I am reporting my surgery progress today. I have very little swelling and no pain. Durning my shower today, I noticed my incisions are healing wonderfully. All incisions are closed. My perfect incisions are laying flat and looking great, especially since it has been only 18 days after surgery. It is difficult for me to lay still, but I know this thigh surgery is very major and lots of rest is needed for me to heal properly. I better take advantage all of this rest and healing, because when I start moving, there is no stopping for me.

Day 26 post surgery

I absolutely LOVE my new thighs. I love my thighs, because they are still thighs. What do I mean: All my life, I have had big thighs because of genetics. Just because I needed a thigh lift due to the extra skin, that did not mean I wanted small straight thighs, without a shape. I have always love my big thighs, I just wanted the extra skin removed. Dr Victor Gutierrez succeed in giving me the perfect thigh lift just perfect for me. Everything about my recent surgery has gone well. My healing rate is going faster than normal and this is due to eating a healthy diet that contains lots of green vegetables, taking the right combination of supplements, and also drinking plenty of water. I will continue to update and happily heal.

Swimsuit Edition

My thigh lift surgery and results has been magnificent!!! Yesterday, I went to the gym and walked behind a little old lady. She was walking very slow. I was having a hard time keeping up with her, but I felt very good after my slow walk.

Afterwards, I changed into my swimsuit. . .

No Shorts!!!!!!! No Shorts!!!!! No Shorts!!!!!!
I did not have to coverup embarrassing hanging skin.

I did not have to pull down my swimsuit in the crouch area either, because my thin incisions are in the perfect place, and well hidden and is fading already.
After I pulled myself from the mirror, I finally got into the jacuzzi, relaxed and smiled. Yesterday was a good day.
Dr. Victor Gutierrez

Dr. Victor Gutierrez is a doctor of superb moral integrity, strength and compassion. More than that, his caring and humble disposition makes him an outstanding doctor and surgeon. His degree in Micro-Surgery enhances his artistic surgical abilities as well. This specialized training and knowledge allows him to utilize unique surgical abilities, thus surpassing other plastic surgeons in technique, experience and abilities. He is able to make a connection with his patients and always put their safety, welfare and health above anything else. You can look far and wide, yet you will never find a better plastic surgeon than Dr. Victor Gutierrez.

My friend.just had her thighs.done in tj as well they dropped her off at san Diego airport she had real good service and.looked really good she paid 4000 for her tl and 3000 for her breast lift.
Thanks for providing that information. They really are the Best!!!! (Smile)
Congrats on your success! I'm also considering a TL was it reasonable and did your Doctor and staff speak English very well? Please inbox me! Thank you so much and I can't wait to be able to go w/o a coverup on also lol ahhh the little things in life!!!
Thank you! I love my thigh lift, because it means no more shame and embarrassment and I now have absolute beautiful freedom. Little things can mean so much!!! Communicating in English with Dr G and Elsa is absolutely no problem. I will inbox you.
Hi Lisa. I want you.to know I appreciate your pictures. I need a TL really bad, because My thighs are ruined from getting lipo. I just want to ask you if you could PLEASE post a few pictures of your thighs, from top to knee, with your legs not pressed together, so we can see how much tightening this surgery actually accomplishes. I have yet to see, on any website, a post op thigh, close up, showing the scars, and a few angles that show inner, front, side, back. I want to know if this surg will truly tighten the skin, so that muscle definition shows through. Thanks.
Why aren't you willing to share the cost for your surgery?
I searched for a plastic surgeon for a year. I called many plastic surgeon offices and endured various levels of stress during my quest. I stood nude in front of a camera and emailed those pictures to get quotes. If I can do it for a price quote, so can anyone else looking to have plastic surgery.
Nshugg runs around 4000. That's what my friend paid and that includes all the medication and post.visits.
Too many variables to quote a price...It's not fair to the PS, if one person needs more work and is quoted a higher price than a person who maybe had less work done, makes the person looking feel like they are not getting a good value...I don't know any surgeon who does cookie cutter pricing, everyone is different...
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

This all said by a person who has no profile here???? I think YOU (Nshugg) work for some doctor who wants to discredit decent people who post their experiences here with pictures I might add. And pictures don't lie, where are your pictures from you very fine dr. in Costa Rica???
I was thinking the exact same thing.
I just have to butt in here! This is a journey started by lisalias way back in 2012. She is not the only one who has had great results from this doc! Check d other reviews about this doc. If your costa rica doc is so fine- write your own review. And get off lisalias review.
Really how would you know. Do you have other reviews?
I don't have to post photos. Dr. Chavarria in San Jose Costa Rica is an outstanding dr. I work for no dr. I have had several surgeries and I have no problem posting pricing.
Check out mine....I am almost 3 months post op from the same surgeon...The most you post the more ridiculous you come across, you don't have to show any work but you don't believe our pictures and our reviews????
Hi NShugg,

This is LisaLias's place to share her story without judgment. It's not productive or helpful to accuse someone of being fake, which is why it's against our Community Guidelines.

I realize you're new here but if you have concerns about someone potentially using a fake account, please email our Community Support team and we will look into it. Public accusations only inflame the situation.

Also, if you're interested in starting a review to share your story and rate your doctor, here's the link to get started.

Thanks,
--Sharon
THANK YOU to all my RealFriends and RealSelf Community for your wonderful support. I was traveling all day yesterday and was unable to respond. I appreciate this site because the guidelines are adhered to faithfully. I am a strong woman, and I try to be understanding but please remember, this can devastate some people because they can not face false accusations, and still hold their heads up high. Again, thank you all for your wonderful support, and I look forward to continuing being supportive and helpful as I post my story.
I guess with all the bad outcomes out there, when some people read a review so great, they may find it hard to be true. How wonderful that you had such a great outcome and that it is all true, we should be celebrating with you! I thank you for posting your story, as it was your story that led me to my plastic surgeon. So keep on telling your story you are helping others!
AZDee, Thank you so much!!! It is time for celebrating, for you and me both for our great outcomes and experience with such a wonderful Plastic Surgon. (let me spell it out completely —— Dr. Victor Gutierrez) Yes, I agree, there are so many bad outcomes, that a truthful great experience with absolutely no complaints or serious medical complications is virtually unheard of. I am happy and proud to tell my story and to read other reviews posted by his other patients, l and know for a fact that these stories, including yours is leading people to find a special plastic surgeon whom puts health above anything else, and know the surgical results will be 'unbelievable' but true.