My Experience - Tijuana, Mexico

My surgery Went Really well I had TT, Brest...

My surgery Went Really well I had TT, Brest Implants with a lift Lipo on love handle flanks under mid back section && Also fat drafting to buttocks. Ive had absolutely no pain from Breast Augumentation or Tt but I was also on lots of pain meds Percocet's to be exact all the pain I experienced was on the area where lipo was done my back & buttocks where the fat was drafted to. In 2 days I'll be 2 months post op! I guess everything is healing as it should. About 3 days ago my areola started feeling sore I hope nothing's wrong! I think he is a Great Dr. There is one thing that has been an ongoing problem since my surgery && I went to the Er a week ago anyways my lower back near my tail bone it hurts like the Dickins and has been the entire time it's the outer skin layer is numb && it feels like something really hard in my lower back. the pain comes and go through out the day no pain meds are working I hope this Gets better soon && I hope everything's okay. Other then that everything else is Good! My stomach mostly near naval area is completely Numb still.

2months Post Op