Liposuction in my Chest and Abdomen!

Hi my beautiful people.....for months now,I've...

Hi my beautiful people.....for months now,I've been looking for an international surgeon for my surgery but because of you guys...I decided to to go with Dr. Pantoja in Tijuana Mexico. I was looking at Thailand and the Dominican Republic,but I choose Mexico. I will be flying to San diego then cross the border.I am very nervous,I have no support and I will be alone. This is something I always wanted to have a flat stomach.I have been exercising for many years but never have the body that I want. Whats hurt the most is when I am on vacation....I always have a problem taking my shirt off on the beach and I am always around beautiful gay men. This is gonna be a gift from me to me.....I love you all!

Now ......I am confuse

This is what a surgeon told me

Doctor#1-Thank you for the question and the photos. From your photos alone you appear to have a moderate amount of fat located inside your abdomen (deep to the muscles). Liposuction can only address the fat that is under the skin and not deep to the muscles. You may want to discuss this point with your plastic surgeon as you may not be able to get the contour that you want without loosing some weight first. Sedation and tumescent anesthesia works great for liposuction. The spinal is almost not needed or general anesthesia can be used.

Doctor#2-I want to thank you about the confidence on sending your photos.
I checked thoroughly and I have no very good news.
Your pinch test is telling me, that the majority of the volume you already have on your abdominal area is due to mainly intra-abdominal fat, that means, fat among the internal organs as are intestines, liver, and even heart. So, this kind of fat can not be removed, that can only be trimmed by loosing weight.
Also I can see some degree of loose muscle and that is letting the intra-abdominal fat to protrude .
Liposuction to the abdominal area will only improve partially your abdomen and will not create a flat abdomen. A completely flat abdomen can only be achieved with the combination of losing weight and liposuction, or even just losing weight, who knows (well, only you may)

I decided to make a booking with Dr. Pantoja in March 15,2014

I am not gonna lie,I was a bit scared.....but now I am ready. I have been going to the gym for years....I could never get rid of my stomach and I believe liposuction is my only solution. I have been emailing the office of Dr. Pantoja....and I will make a down payment this Friday coming up.

Having Surgery on Tuesday Oct. the 29th in NYC!

Hi family....I decided to do my surgery here in NY instead of Mexico. I am having lipo in the abdomen and lipo in the chest this coming tuesday,everything is paid in full. I decided to do it here....because those procedures need follow up and I would hate to go back to Mexico. I will post pics.....sometimes next week! Thank you all for your support!

Tomorrow is the big day!

Tomorrow is the big day......nervous but happy at the same time.

All done....Best investment I've ever made!

2 days post op and I am loving the results.

9 day post op!

Hi family.....today I am 9 day post op. Went to my surgeon today to get my stitches remove. I have no scars.....no marks and I am happy with my results. I am swollen and still in pain but the doctor told me.....thats part of getting better!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

I did not go to Mexico, I did it in New York!