Liposuction in my Chest and Abdomen!

Hi my beautiful people.....for months now,I've...

Hi my beautiful people.....for months now,I've been looking for an international surgeon for my surgery but because of you guys...I decided to to go with Dr. Pantoja in Tijuana Mexico. I was looking at Thailand and the Dominican Republic,but I choose Mexico. I will be flying to San diego then cross the border.I am very nervous,I have no support and I will be alone. This is something I always wanted to have a flat stomach.I have been exercising for many years but never have the body that I want. Whats hurt the most is when I am on vacation....I always have a problem taking my shirt off on the beach and I am always around beautiful gay men. This is gonna be a gift from me to me.....I love you all!

Now ......I am confuse

This is what a surgeon told me

Doctor#1-Thank you for the question and the photos. From your photos alone you appear to have a moderate amount of fat located inside your abdomen (deep to the muscles). Liposuction can only address the fat that is under the skin and not deep to the muscles. You may want to discuss this point with your plastic surgeon as you may not be able to get the contour that you want without loosing some weight first. Sedation and tumescent anesthesia works great for liposuction. The spinal is almost not needed or general anesthesia can be used.

Doctor#2-I want to thank you about the confidence on sending your photos.
I checked thoroughly and I have no very good news.
Your pinch test is telling me, that the majority of the volume you already have on your abdominal area is due to mainly intra-abdominal fat, that means, fat among the internal organs as are intestines, liver, and even heart. So, this kind of fat can not be removed, that can only be trimmed by loosing weight.
Also I can see some degree of loose muscle and that is letting the intra-abdominal fat to protrude .
Liposuction to the abdominal area will only improve partially your abdomen and will not create a flat abdomen. A completely flat abdomen can only be achieved with the combination of losing weight and liposuction, or even just losing weight, who knows (well, only you may)

I decided to make a booking with Dr. Pantoja in March 15,2014

I am not gonna lie,I was a bit scared.....but now I am ready. I have been going to the gym for years....I could never get rid of my stomach and I believe liposuction is my only solution. I have been emailing the office of Dr. Pantoja....and I will make a down payment this Friday coming up.

Having Surgery on Tuesday Oct. the 29th in NYC!

Hi family....I decided to do my surgery here in NY instead of Mexico. I am having lipo in the abdomen and lipo in the chest this coming tuesday,everything is paid in full. I decided to do it here....because those procedures need follow up and I would hate to go back to Mexico. I will post pics.....sometimes next week! Thank you all for your support!

Tomorrow is the big day!

Tomorrow is the big day......nervous but happy at the same time.

All done....Best investment I've ever made!

2 days post op and I am loving the results.

9 day post op!

Hi family.....today I am 9 day post op. Went to my surgeon today to get my stitches remove. I have no scars.....no marks and I am happy with my results. I am swollen and still in pain but the doctor told me.....thats part of getting better!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

I did not go to Mexico, I did it in New York!

Hey ! very curious about your results to this date Please update Great post op pics BTW!
Ok now! Looking good
Great review inspiring I'm going to salama on March 13 I had not seen any male review
Thanks for sharing you look amazing
Hi Roody. I was searching through questions and came across yours since it said you had lipo done in Mexico. How are you feeling now? You told the doctors that you feel like your breast looked deformed and the other like an ice cream cone growing on the other nipple. You sound really concerned, and I can totally understand that. I feel the same way with hard areas in my body! I wasn't warned about this, were you? I also now feel like I can't stop looking at how strange I look. I also feel deformed. Please let us know how you're doing!
Hi....I didn't have my surgery in Mexico,I did both procedures in NY. I was a bit concerned because of my chest,but things are getting better. The swelling are coming down. My abdomen is excellent couldnt ask for a better result. Do you have any pictures?
How much was it in nyc
You look great! Keep working out and the fat will stay off completely. Wish you the best!
Also I am sorry you had to do this alone :( So did I, it is no fun. But honestly you look fantastic.
YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!
Thank you so much!
You look AWESOME!!!
I dont usually look at the male reviews, but you look fabulous! Great decision all around! :)
Thank you!
Its good to see you this way! I have also done laser body sculpting and I now I am way more confident than before and I think money that I spent definitely worth it.
watch it bro, you can't escape all those screaming girls(for your attention) around you now
waouah you look like a top model, no swelling no nothing...after 2 days? your surgeon did q wonderful job and you look great,
Awwww....thank you!
That is some job, looks very good, how much did the doc charge you. Thanks
$9,000 for full abdomen and chest!
it's worth every penny you spent , watching your new you is your daily reward
Love your style!! You look awesome!!
Thank you.....
You look great!
Finally bro... they did a great job. You look so thin!