I Love my Results with Dr Quiroz - Tijuana, Mexico

I am very pleased with my results!! I had my my...

I am very pleased with my results!! I had my my brows re positioned which is done with a forehead lift, upper and lower eyes and fat transfer to lips and necklift. My experience with CosMed Clinic was a good one, I was treated very well and the food was also very good. I was picked up at the San Diego Airport by a van that was provided by CosMed Clinic and taken directly to the clinic, I was then taken to my room and made very comfortable by his staff. The next morning I had my surgery then was taken back to my room, I stayed in the CosMed Recovery for 7 days then returned home and have been healing very nicely since. I will tell you this, It is a little frightening to watch your face go through so many transformations in the healing process, I even contacted the clinic via email several times wondering why I looked so weird, and was told that my face was healing and that both sides of my face was healing and would look different until the healing was complete. I am still a little swollen but I'm posting a before and after picture so you can see the big difference. My daughter said it was really freaky because I now look younger than her, those are her words. Dr Quiroz is a very talented surgeon and has a very nice personality. He laughs very easily and makes you feel very comfortable. The Anesthesiologist was very nice as well, he actually talked to me before the surgery and made me feel very safe, he told me that he would be by my side throughout my entire surgery and that is very important.

I was asked to post additional pictures

Here are more pictures of me one month post op

I had a full face lift.

I did have a full face lift, which I did not state in my previous post.

Scars

Look at how horrible I looked in my before picture!!! Do you think for one minute that I'm concerned about scars? Come on!! Scars a a small price to pay for the results you will get from a face lift. Good Luck to everyone having a procedure done. Sorry I could not please everyone with my pictures but a few more will be forth coming in the months to come. Who know, maybe I'll post a few scars to make a certain person happy. lol

39 days post op pictures

I wanted to post a few more pictures, hopefully these are a little more clear.

5 months post op

Here are a few more pictures taken just a few days ago. I have lots of itching on my scalp from the forehead lift and it's still numb from the center of the top of my head to the front hairline. I message it daily and that helps, it is getting much better as the weeks pass. I did lose a little hair from my already weak hairline from this procedure which I was aware of before having it done but it was worth it to me, it will grow back in time.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dr Quiroz is an EXCELLENT surgeon. Do not be afraid to go to CosMed Clinic in Tijuana Mexico for your surgery. The entire staff is very professional and the care you get is Outstanding!!