I Love my Results with Dr Quiroz - Tijuana, Mexico

I am very pleased with my results!! I had my my...

I am very pleased with my results!! I had my my brows re positioned which is done with a forehead lift, upper and lower eyes and fat transfer to lips and necklift. My experience with CosMed Clinic was a good one, I was treated very well and the food was also very good. I was picked up at the San Diego Airport by a van that was provided by CosMed Clinic and taken directly to the clinic, I was then taken to my room and made very comfortable by his staff. The next morning I had my surgery then was taken back to my room, I stayed in the CosMed Recovery for 7 days then returned home and have been healing very nicely since. I will tell you this, It is a little frightening to watch your face go through so many transformations in the healing process, I even contacted the clinic via email several times wondering why I looked so weird, and was told that my face was healing and that both sides of my face was healing and would look different until the healing was complete. I am still a little swollen but I'm posting a before and after picture so you can see the big difference. My daughter said it was really freaky because I now look younger than her, those are her words. Dr Quiroz is a very talented surgeon and has a very nice personality. He laughs very easily and makes you feel very comfortable. The Anesthesiologist was very nice as well, he actually talked to me before the surgery and made me feel very safe, he told me that he would be by my side throughout my entire surgery and that is very important.

I was asked to post additional pictures

Here are more pictures of me one month post op

I had a full face lift.

I did have a full face lift, which I did not state in my previous post.

Scars

Look at how horrible I looked in my before picture!!! Do you think for one minute that I'm concerned about scars? Come on!! Scars a a small price to pay for the results you will get from a face lift. Good Luck to everyone having a procedure done. Sorry I could not please everyone with my pictures but a few more will be forth coming in the months to come. Who know, maybe I'll post a few scars to make a certain person happy. lol

39 days post op pictures

I wanted to post a few more pictures, hopefully these are a little more clear.

5 months post op

Here are a few more pictures taken just a few days ago. I have lots of itching on my scalp from the forehead lift and it's still numb from the center of the top of my head to the front hairline. I message it daily and that helps, it is getting much better as the weeks pass. I did lose a little hair from my already weak hairline from this procedure which I was aware of before having it done but it was worth it to me, it will grow back in time.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dr Quiroz is an EXCELLENT surgeon. Do not be afraid to go to CosMed Clinic in Tijuana Mexico for your surgery. The entire staff is very professional and the care you get is Outstanding!!

You look wonderful, so relaxed and youthful, not pulled in anyway!
Thank you, I'm still in the healing process.
You look amazing! Thank you for sharing your story. Enjoy the new look. I am having so much fun with eye makeup. Each day I do new colors. You tube has so many makeup videos to help us contour our new eyes. All the best! Barbara
Thanks bunches!
hi beautiful. you look happy and serene. i hope to go to dr. quiroz. did you have a lower blepharoplasaty with incisions on the inside or the outside of your lids? mine would be on the outside, and i'm particularly concerned about that. big, big bags. i'd love to hear more about dr. quiroz to help calm my fears - and i want to see updated photos.
I had surgery done with Dr Q. I had a full face lift with forehead lift and upper and lower eyes, my scar ran right along my lower eyes and you cannot even see it, he is very good with the eyes and everything else too. You can't go wrong choosing him for you Dr.
You can also read my reviews, I love Dr Q, he will be doing my lower body lift this year...
Just checking in to see how you are doing....would love to see a updated photo, Hope you are all healed up...
Taylor I hope all is going well for you. Are you going to have your other procedures done by him?
I'm wanting to do an arm lift and will most likely go to him. I haven't decided for sure on other procedures on whether I will do them.
i meant awkward
I only took off 2 weeks also....
at the most I can only take 2 weeks off of work will i still look ackwards
You look great! I can't believe the outcome. You look like a 30 year old.
Thank you!
Taylor you look great! On 4/11/2013 I too traveled to CosMed Clinic, (which if anyone would look up, it is a beautiful state of the art facility with a wonderful recovery bouquet). Anyway I did my research and was very confident with my decision to have Dr. Quiroz do my multiple surgeries, I had a lower face, neck lift, breast lift with saline implant and arm lift all done at once...Not going to lie, it was painful times three!!! but I am so happy with my results and after seeing other's pictures here with like surgeries, I am even happier with my results. I do want to comment on the scars behind the ears...they do bug me, and hopefully they will go away or at least become flatter as they itch at times and I wear my hair down covering the. Dr. Q said it would be 6 months before the full results are seen...
Thanks and I'm happy to hear that you are doing well, my scars are now itching but are getting smaller each week. I put scar cream on and that does help with the healing. Did you post any pictures, I would love to see them.
I just posted a review for my arm surgery, after seeing other ones here, I thought to myself oh I need to show off Dr. Q's work...so I posted a before and after of that should be available to see in the next day or so. I need to post pictures of my face. I still need to go and get frazel done, Dr Q says I should have a set of 3 procedures done to get rid of the fine lines...Really should have had my first one done when I had everything else done, but as I was waiting to be admitted they wheeled out a woman who had just had it done and her face was bright red and it scared me.....I have since gone back for a check up so I could be ready for treatment 3 if I only had started then...Anyway I was waiting to be finished before posting pictures but I guess I will...Turns out I have a lot of skin damage, go figure a light skinned California girl with skin damage....
Wow! I can't wait to the pictures. I've been wanting to have my arms done, is it very painful?
For me it was the most painful....as the under arms are so sensitive, but so worth it. Dr Q did a great job, the scar is pencil thin and gets lighter all the time. I have looked at thousands of other pictures (I must have seen every picture available on the web) and I have one of the outcomes I have seen...
I've seen some pretty big scars too. I may have to go for it. Thanks for sharing.
I message my scars throughout the day,everyday and mine are getting very flat, they were not big to start with but message does wonders.
I would love to have an arm lift but I've read that lymphadeema can develope as long as 10 years after the surgery, have you heard this! I want to have it done so bad! I'm still researching, I sent pics to Dr Q and I'm waiting for a price quote.
It happens when they cut in too far from what I have read, ask Dr Q about it..
Your pictures are beautiful. Your results are amazing. I have the same problems of getting good pictures on my cell phone. With good lighting I can get good pictures but other appear blurry or lacking resolution.