Tall and Skinny Need to Get Some Shape with Fat Grafting & Buttock Implants - Mexico, MO

I have been consulting with Dr. Gongora and Dr....

I have been consulting with Dr. Gongora and Dr. Cerpa for buttock implants. My main concern is not achieving a gigantic arse but rather have the procedure give me a more hour of an glass figure. My figure is a bit of a disgrace currently. Even after years of dedication to the gym and squats along with any other bum exercise you could think of.
So I was set to give my deposit to Dr. Gongora but the his assistant wrote that, by the way to avoid complications we will not lipo your waist/abdominals. I thought wait I have had this issue of no matter what I do I can't get rid of that wee pocket of fat right at the bottom of my waistline. This is the first surgeon saying that they will not lipo my lower aps/waist because of the risk of complications. That was one of the main reasons I was having the procedure. I picked Dr. Gongora because it included a 5 night stay at his clinic. Dr. Cerpa only has you one night and then its off to the hotel. He does check on you every day I am told. I actually was able to speak with Dr. Cerpa on the phone. But it was difficult to get a straight answer out of him when I asked if I could go back to work after two weeks time. That and if you email him, he himself will write you back and it may take a week or two for him to respond. He is very knowledgable and kind. Dr. Gongora's assistant Jessica was quick with email replies which made the process much easier.
So I am torn. Dr. Cerpa lacks the aftercare facilities but will do the waist/abs lipo. Dr. Gorgora has the lovely aftercare clinic but will not do the waist lipo..... decisions....decisions.

Dr. Gongora's response

Dr. Cerpa responds

Dr. Cerpa got back to me about the question of if he would lipo my lower abdomen;
"I have not encountered complications combining liposuction and butt implants, in a select patient body type. That means that we are talking about persons with similar caracteristics like you (everyone is different) : younger patients, who don’t smoke, weight, amount of fat, body complexion, mid liposuction, etc. I think it's safe as long as the appropriate precautions are make in terms of preventing problems.
Another important point is to reach your aesthetic goal, you need to have liposuction in your abdomen, flanks, waist and love handles; to contour your body and buttocks area (to make your waist more tight) and then the fat is transferred to hips region to make them more rounded."

I honestly don't feel I can get the results I want without lipo on my lower abdomen/belly.

Maybe he means front waist n stomach he does back and flanks thats totally separate from foing lipo on the tummy n wsist front... he wouldnt do that... rightly do ive heard complication stories before...just go with whst he says he must knowtwhat he's on about x
Suppose your right and it does make sense. Just the first doctor to tell me this. Cerpa hasn't got back ta me.
I had flanks and that considered the waist and he did mine. Thats weird and on the stomach i was told the same since you will be on your stomach it can cause a complication.
Right then so you were told the same. My worry is I will not have enough fat to be grafted around the implants, as I want wider hips. Do you wish he did lipo your stomach? Or did it not really matter?
Its really didnt matter i had enough fat so he could put around. I have a little gut but working out that will go bye bye good luck... Ither then that i feel he did a great job...
How long till you where able to sit? I ask because I will be back to my work a little over 2 weeks after the surgery. I will sit in that ridiculous donut pillow I suppose lol
I took three weeks off but am able to sit with the boppy pillow...will go back to work Monday its not bad at all.
Why did he told you not to lipo your waist????? How tall and high are you? What kind of complications is he talking about????
Jessica (Dr. Gongora's assistant) wrote, "Please keep in mind this is not a matter of him not wanting to do it, it is a genuine concern and a way to avoid complications. You will be spending most of your recovery on your abdomen, and if lipo on your abs is added it can kill the skin, cause necrosis, etc." He must of had some patients run into some complications I reckon. I am exactly 5' 10" in height. I am going to contact Dr. Cerpa and see if he has issues about that. I have seen all these reviews of happy Gongora patients but never a mention that he will not lipo their waist.
I answered your questions above. I think Dr. Cerpa must of read this because he shot me back an email yesterday clarifying the recovery time table lol