Butt Implants with Dr Eduardo Gongora. - Tijuana, MX

Surgery booked with Dr Gongora! Sooooo nervous...

Surgery booked with Dr Gongora!
Sooooo nervous about it!
I always wanted a nice round butt, no too big, just round and sexy.
My butt is flat and not toned anymore, I feel unsexy and always trying to hide it.
As much as I want to have my butt back I am so nervous about having implants.
Please share exp.

Finally I have a butt!

Just recovering, surgery is not as painfull as I imagine! Not even close to breast implants.
The uncomfortable thing is not being able to sit , laying in your stomach is the best option!
Dr and staff are friendly.
Dr has 4 butt implants done just in the 3 days I am being here, means that he is an expert, doing it 100 times, I saw first hand couple of patientes coming for check up; amazinggggg!
I am excited for the butt to start developing and see the real one!
I got 400 oval, he choose them , I just let him choose the best for my body and for my muscle.
I guess we have to be realistic and accept what our body can take and improve.
I can not expect to have a huge JLo round body when I have flacid skin and not fat to be transfer.
I can not demand round implants because the lenght of my body will not accommodate them nicely.
I am nervous about that, but I pray that he choose the right size and shape for me,
My worst fair is to have " wide butt"
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Looks soo good already!!'
Congrats you look great!
Latina, I am in room 1! Come visit me!!
You look great !!
Hi Naye10.. Hope your doing well and on your way to recovery.. How did everything go?
By now now you should be relaxing with your new butt ?! How did everything go love ?
No yet Latina butt, we just arrived at Rosarito. Surgery schedule for tomorrow and we will stay 7 days here... I will definily keep everybody posted
Ooo ok ill be arriving there tommorow hope to meet you :)
Hi Naye10. I think you will be fine. Dr. G has put out some fab bootays and am sure yours will be too. Are you still going with a buddy? and 42 is not too late to want to look fab. All the best.
Hope you're not so nervous .. The day is getting closer good luck !!
My time is almost here! Next Tuesday I will be flying To have the surgery on Wednesday. This week was a bad review about dr results and the clinic. I am freaking out. I am thinking if I am risking too much, butt implants is a very, very delicate surgery and a lot of drs do not even want to perform them. I do not have doubts about the Dr, I believe he is an expert in the matter. But the last review about the clinic ... I am a mom, a wife, I look good ( in clothes) tall and slim, I learned how to hide my behind. Am I being to vain? Am I going overboard wanting a youthful butt in this stage of my life? 42. Will the pain, and recovery have justification? My problem is skin elasticity and my butt went flat as a pancake, actually a black ladie said that !"you look like a pancake" when I ask my husband what do that mean, he was very sweet and he told me that mean " you are skinny" then I found out, means flat with no shape and is derogative. The beggining of my obsession , people was noticing my pancake butt! But now, I am more scare than excited about going through the surgery away from my house..
You're almost there! Hope everything goes well!! Keep us updated :)
Thank you!! I am at the airport in my way there.. I will keep you posted about the journey...
So excited for you! U r going to look fab!
What is Dr gongora email
good luck to you :) id be more nervous than you to say the least
I am schedule July 23. I am getting excited! I need to start preparing for my recovery! Time is almost here!
When are you scheduled? I'm still debating on bbl or butt implants?? I was hoping to get it done before August with Dr. Gongora or Dr. Campos.. Ugh.. Decisions, decisions..
I am schedule for July 23! I am getting exited! I think that for implants dr Gongora is better. If you have enought fat to be transfer choose BBL I do not have that much and that is why I have to go with implants.
I'm 5'2 120lbs..so I don't have much fat.. So I might just go with the implants! Omg! I'm so excited for you! (Even if I don't know you) lol Can't wait to see your results!
Thank you! I just hope my expectations are not too high. I just want a round , shaped bottom and not a huge one. I will keep you updated so can know about the process..
Yeah I feel the same way, I just want a nice shaped booty, because I'm so embarrassed of my butt now! It takes forever for me to get dressed because I'm always trying to cover up that flaw.. :( Are you staying at a recovery house? I'm debating on that too because I live in L.A so I was thinking of staying 2 days and then driving back but I'm not sure..
Well its only human to feel nervous, anxious and excited all at once. That can probably speak for 99% of ppl on this site. Lol. But I know how u feel going through life with that type of insecurity is not fun. I hated to even walk in front of ppl. Even my own husband. Because when we got married I had a little something to work with, but its been 10 years now and seems like It just kept shrinking over time. But I am super happy that I had this done. My confidence has gone up tremendously. I look better in all of my clothes and I would do it again if I had too. Totally worth it for me!! O:-)