Booty greed October 13, 2014

I will add my story when I am on calendar:) I have...

I will add my story when I am on calendar:) I have already been to Dr Pantoja twice before. I love his work therefore I am going back. I had a tummy tuck, lipo and bbl the first time. and then 6 months late I went back for a breast lift with implant. I am going back November 20 2013 for more lipo and bbl:)

Pre-op round 2 93 days 20 min left

time to countdown. I will start adding info tomorrow. I am also going to add wish pictures.

Challenge!!!

For those post op ladies that are able to work out at this point do any of yall want to start a work out fitness group? I am starting tomorrow. Being that I am 3 months post op boobs I can go all in.

81 days 20 hrs 38 min until i get more booty. But hey who's counting?

well i have been going hard at the gym and at the track. My weight did go up a little bit but i think that's because of muscle weighing more ten fat and my boob job lol.
STATS:
under bust: 30 (WOW .. thats small but the boobs are huge)
waist: 28
Hips: 35
Ass: 41 (i will gladly take that for now but come 11-20 i will have more)

picture

63 days left

Well I'm starting my post op kit. Luckily I have quite a few things already. I need more foam and smaller fajas. I also need a smaller sqeem. I have a small and it not tight enough.

Well am back

I have been supper busy with my 4 kids and all. But I am set to go back on March 19, for round two. I am so excited.

55 days 10 hrs and some odd minutes until round 2 bbl.

So I have some things left from bbl round 1. I do need a faja. I'm trying to get everything together this month. I think it's doable. I will put up my measurements at the end of the month. Who else is going around the time I am?

Change date to October 12,2014

Well it has been a while. I have been MIA dealing with family issues. My mother has been very ill now that she is better I am back on track to bbl round 2. I am sorry ???? for not responding to you ladies. I am in the process of doing that. I am also going to update with knew pictures. I promise to be way more involved and respond when commented...
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Nice
Oh btw "justneedabooty" is here with me too, she got a bbl as well. She went first. Haven't seen her yet either but she's next door so we talk and text. Sweet girl
Hey girl, just had my sx yesterday with pantoja for my first round bbl, he managed to get 1300 in me! Craziness hopefully it's not to big lol. Anyway no pain so far just relaxing off this morphine haha. How are things with you? You look amazing and what made me persue him again. He's a very kinda and gental man. Reminds me of my father and his staff is great. Will def be coming back for my boobs and TT. So question,, I haven't seen myself yet been in bed all day/night but I ran my hands along my body and didn't feel much difference. Is fluffing true? It has to be right esp with all my cc I got. :/ best wishes
I getting a revision same day but with salama good luck hun
Thank you good luck to you too. We can be booty healing buddys. Lol I'm such a cornball
Now u know u do not need any more ass lol.
But I want it. And I want more definition and the cup under the butt
You look good! !
girl, you look amazing in that hot pink, yeeees
Thank you but I want more. Lol
you look super amazing when comparing before and after, how much was the total for the tummy lipo and bbl?
Thank you. And it was 4500
hey just checking to see if you have done round 2 can't wait to your results!
I just might have to visit your doctor you look great!
I just might have to visit your dr. You look great honey!
U look amazing already!! Good luck!!
You look great!!!
Thank you.
U really are going again as beautiful as u are! Wow how manny cc's you want now? So are i getting lipo and bbl?
Typo...u
Thank you. I got 700 per cheek last time. But yeah I'm getting more lipo and bbl. Also a bb revision.
Oic ok luv! You are perfect but more projection i understand.but u look like u were bigger than that...wow!
Bigger than what? Lol