50 Years Old and Trusted the Wrong Doctor..... - Tijuana, Mexico

Dr. quiroz is the most unprofesional human being...

Dr. quiroz is the most unprofesional human being ,, he promised me a breast lift and what he did was a breast mutilation,, my scars are horrible one breast much bigger,, hardly no stiches i had to put butterfly stiches in my breast so the inside of them would not ooze out.. i had infection i try asking him about the poor job he was very mad and treated me awful,, did not care and his wife always makes excuses for his poor work please dont be another victim!!!!!

Breast Mutilation Dr. Quiroz, Tijuana Mexico - Cosmed

How can a DOCTOR DO THIS TO SOMEONE. I STILL have the non-dissolvable sutures and I don't know what to do as there liquid oozing from the breast.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

a nightmare!!!! i will never be able to wear a bathing suit or low cut blouse he really did damage to my body and my self image i think he peforms under the influence of something... he is the worst surgeon all he want is the money!!!!

How are you healing, I hope this finds you doing much better!
I was going to have him do my breasts as well but not now!! I am having my eyes redone by a different surgeon. See my 11 month review. My left eye is awful and my right eye also doesn't look very good. I initially wrote him about my left eye and he was willing to accommodate. (But that was because I Did have at least 2 frank talks with him making sure he would do a revision if needed.) When I started noticing my right eye loosening up I sent him a picture. From then on he was really cold. Then I had to cancel surgery as my GP recommended against it at this time as I started developing high blood pressure out of the blue. I emailed him about my health issues and never heard back. He was mr sweet and nice until I asked for a revision!!
So sorry for ur outcome. What was this doc thinking of? It just doesn't make sense!!
My breast looked just like yours do right now...The good news is they will heal and look better. I still have thick scars on the bottom from the skin being folded over and sewn with what I call a basting stich. The bad news for me, is my pocket is ruin, so the implants have to be removed and the pocket rebuilt and then heal for 6 months before considering another implant. A big waste of time, engery and money for me....(but the clinic was beautiful....haha lots of good that did)
In case you ever want to consider a revision like I am doing, you may want to check out the amazing surgeon I have found, 3 out of 5 of his surgeries are revisions from other doctors mistakes, He is also located in TJ, his name is Dr. Victor Gutierrez
One breast is larger, I have to pad my bra to make it even.
Reconsider him like the plaque. ... bull if what he did will get better for what you expected and paid. Yes, you will heal. How he left me is no where what he did to you. My prayers to you....
How are you? Are you using scar gel like biocornium and massaging the scars to go flat? I wish you good healing.
I'm truly sorry, you are in my prayers.
OMG you poor thing! Can you sue him? I sure in the heck would!
So sorry to learn of all this, I can relate, I too had the folded over skin and the barely there stiches...when it did all heal, I was left with thick scars under the breast.
Sorry for you! His he really a PS? I would go and have a consultation with another Ps... Good luck to you
THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE AND HE SHOULD BE SUED AND LICENSED TAKEN...BETTER YET HE SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND SENTENCED TO LIFE IN PRISON!!!! I AM SO SORRY FOR YOU....OMG...ITS LIKE SOMETHING A CHILD WOULD FREAKING DO!!! IS HE FREAKING SERIOUS ABOUT BEING A PLASTIC SURGEON????? IF I WAS I WOULD MAKE A REVIEW UNDER EVERY "OPTIONS" AVAILABLE TO WARN PEOPLE!!!
Please go to the ER in your area and ask them to help you. I am praying for you.
omg this is horrendous. i was actually going to go dr. q but this is the second horror story i've seen today. I can't even imagine what went wrong here. And what's worse is he is not willing to do anything to help. Though he mostly gets rave reviews thats reason to reconsider. So sorry to see you have to go through is. I know exactly what you mean when you speak of how it will impact your life and self esteem. I'm contemplating how i will deal with just the scars alone. this however is a whole new ballpark.
WHAT'S THE OTHER PATIENT NAME?
Just look into the low star reviews for this doctor and they will all come up
Oh no! I'm so sorry you are going through this. If you are still leaking and have sutures you should really find another ps who will see you ASAP because this is an emergency or as a last resort go to the er. Please take care of yourself! This can be fixed! Wish you the best!
So sorry to hear this, i was going to consider him as my surgeon. I seen a lot of good reviews on him. Also found him on YouTube saying that he was a great doctor. after all the research and I did I was going to go through him. the day I was going to choose him as my surgeon. I finally found bad results on him on ripped off reports.com. where your status couldn't get deleted. God was with me, I highly recommend you to report him on Ripoff Reports. good luck to you.
The pictures of the breast lift by Dr. Quiroz look really awful, but as bad as they look, they will get better. Even the best breast work looks pretty bad at first, and I don't think k this was the best. That said, I had two procedures done by Dr. Quiroz and am very pleased. Reconsider him.
for me it just isn't worth the to reconsider him. Especially considering the travel. I'd have to start the process all over again looking for aftercare. It really is unfortunate. what bothers me most is the clumping beneath the breasts. that isn't going to heal into anything attractive. If it did I'd be very surprised. I'd be interested to find out if Dr. Q is willing to do anything to help this girl.
Um no, not all breast work looks pretty bad at first!
I cannot believe how bad it looks, considering the good experiences I had with Dr. Q. The aftercare there was the best experience. I just would think he would do something to rectify the situation.
I had my breast done and it did look bad to me at the time, however compared to this... Mines did not look bad at all. Stitches were in a straight line and there was no lumping. It was just hard seeing myself all stitched up.
I did not go to this surgeon though.