Breast Augmentation - Tijuana, Mex. Done!

Well I have my TT and BA Review, but I think each...

Well I have my TT and BA Review, but I think each deserves a review. I am a 36A, I am 5'3 and I weigh 180. I am very undecided. At the PS Office I tried 400-650 ccs. I liked 600. I however now think 600 is too much. I have tuberous breasts there for I have to go over the muscle. I will be having silicone implants and the incision is through the areola to correct my tuberous breasts. My PS said I have enough tissue for the 600ccs but I have read here that the bigger the implants the more saggy skin im gonna have in the future plus since I am an A going all of a sudden so big may give me problems and skin thins out. I did the rice test 475 and 500. It's kind of weird, I keep liking bigger, appart from that what I immediately noticed just now is that my back does hurt! WTH i've only had them on like 30 minutes lol I guess thats an idicator. OMG what must we women go through, I'll post all my pics later.

Been updating for my TT more often... It's hard to...

Been updating for my TT more often... It's hard to concentrate on either as I realize both procedures are a big deal. I have a hard time keeping up with all the comments and updates on RealSelf! I try so hard just finished with over 90 notifications! I think I need to slow down to start relaxing for my surgery. So far everything keeps the same I'm still thinking on 500 ccs so that my skin does not stretch too much and thin. I hope all goes well with my boobies, I am waiting for them eagerly :)

Two days away!

Feels unbelievable I will soon get to have boobs, have wanted them since 15! seems unreal! I wonder how they are gonna look like and how many ccs I'll end up with. I printed 30 pics of boobs I liked, boobs I did not like, and what was too big or small. Bet CVS ppl will think I'm psycho lol

After Pic

My surgery was May 20. I ended giving PS like 10 different wish pics that I liked, that if I ended like any I would of been happy. Told her I wanted 500 ccs that I wanted a full C maybe spill into a D but def not a DD. Im glad i didnt do 600, it would of been too much. PS said okay I'l see inside whats best for you.

I remember waking up at different times through surgery, it was 6 hrs since I had a TT too. I remember talking to them and watching the time. Did not weird me out at all.

PS gave me 520 ccs in the end. They look big high and swollen, but very round and full which was what I wanted. Saw myself the day after surgery. Medical bra barely closed, has a band to make them drop but it wont close at all. I got my drains pulled out yesterday right drain did hurt a lil. They felt very tight at first. I have not had much pain from them at all. They have been good girls so far. I need to take more pics. PS said to not massage them.

My boobs PO 5

Well here I am sitting at level discomfort .5 my ladies have been too good to me. Except for this stupid medical bra that is too tight. How are they meant to drop? Not that I complain about high and round. It is my left that kind of hurts every now and then. I asked PS if I should massage them and she said no. I asked about ice packs-not because i am in pain n need it but because ive read it here and she says it does more harm than help :/ oh well. Gotta wait it up I guess. Been showering since day PO 2.

My right lady

My right lady is bruised. It is normal right? Other than that all normal.

IMO

PS did a great job with my boobs. They are definitely not tuberous anymore and they are perfectly round. My nipples did not end up looking side ways. Just gotta wait for them to drop n fluff :)

My Ladies!

Man that medical bra, omg, strangles my arm pits! I asked if it can go off, they said yes, rest at night! awesome!!! I can't wait to get to enjoy them! but my TT will make it all slower, I can wait if I waited 12 years for them :) They are good!!! almost painless! Random pain here and there is normal right? It just surprise me because I have not really had any pain at all, if anything it hurts sometimes a little bit where the drains were removed

YAY 14 Day PO!

Well I had a nightmare last night having to do with my left boob. First i remember seeing it deflated and hanging and moving all around, then finally at some point, I have the silicone implant in my hand -____- well my subconscious is not very polite, I had a TT nightmare too about a week ago, Anyways, I am really looking forward to get rid of all the dry blood around my nipples, it looks more scary than it should but all is well. PS said to rub oil in nipple so sutures start to get lose. I used neiosporin, pretty oily to me. Get shooting pains every now and then. I dont think my nipples are completely gone for sometimes I get goosebumps and definitely feel them there!

That medical bra is not as annoying anymore but definitely strangles me, oh well! I think my ladies are still about as high and round, the bra band is meant to push them down, I dont mind their fullness and how round they are on top!

Glad with my ladies

My breat implant surgery was a piece of cake, have not had any complications at all, they never hurt a single bit. They never looked deformed of like Franken boobie, never had to wait for them to drop. I guess it had to do with them being over the muscle but I love the roundness and fullness. I like the size and the position where they are. They are healing nicely and I am so happy I did it. Wanted them for so long! Wish I had not waited this long. I ended a D size! Just perfect, it was what I wanted!

Got to stop using the Medical bra at 5 week OP, wow nice!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Chose her through RealSelf and Make Me Heal reviews. She does great job on Tummy tucks.