6 weeks post-op- Tijuana, MX

Hello all, am 5.5ft tall and weigh 145 pounds. my...

Hello all, am 5.5ft tall and weigh 145 pounds. my main reason for choosing BBL is to even out my butt and hopefully lose the stubborn belly fat for good.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I have always been active since my teen years and...

I have always been active since my teen years and when i stopped training the weight went up, though it was not so noticeable at first. guess it does have something to do with age as well.
So i have recently lost 10pounds coz i also dont want to have too many areas lipoed to look how i want. but clearly the belly stays!! am not looking to have a bigger butt just to make the shape nicer. my measurements are now 34-28-41. hopefully i will get to have a smaller waistline since thats where the problem lies. the fat graft to the butt will be a bonus.
i have been looking forward to this procedure for almost a year now, and finally the time has come.
I will be sharing with you my journey and my post surgery pictures as well. That is what i owe this forum since this is where i got to find out about BBL.
I want to thank all the ladies who come and share their experiences on here, it helped me make this good decision.

So happy for you, your gonna have excellent results! He is an excellent doc.
Thanks Teresa, am looking forward to that.
Awww thts so great ur hubby cn go with! I'm going alone but my hubby and realself bbl sistas r my support group! I'm living thru u all until my time! It does seem like forever away,now tht I'm getting close but I think its just cause I've planned and wanted this for soooo long...I hope u get exactly wht u desire and I'm so excited for u especially since he's my doc too! ;)

So ladies i leave for Tijuana in two days, this...

So ladies i leave for Tijuana in two days, this week has been very hectic. i have all my things packed, which is pretty much the same as what everybody else is carrying along. Am travelling early because my flight time will be around 23hrs from Germany. At least i will be able to rest before my surgery on the 16th. I hope the big time difference doesnt mess that up.
i need some advice on one thing though, to lipo my inner thighs, or not. any info will be appreciated.

When are you leaving? Did you decide which recovery house? I too will be going to dr. Campos. I arrive in Tijuana on may 20th and my surgery is may 22nd. Hope to see you there!
Awww hun...jessica rabbit I hope! ;)....just remember all the reviews u read, just like others u just had sx and ur body is in a swelled tramatic stage right now. If its looking like its ttoo much or too big be happy because when all tht swelling subsides and tht booty softens up ull have the perfect size hips and everything! Just be positive and always know this is the ugly stage right now(I'm sure ur pretty tho;)....ur over the hard part so hang in there I'm sure ull see progress with each passing day! I had to brace my hubby I told him when I cm back if my booty looks superhuge tht ill be swollen so don't think omg wht did u do?! Lol....he thinks ima overdoit on size...lol....I do want a big booty tho!
Awwww yay!!! So happy to hear tht u r doing well! And u r very welcm hun! Yay! Ur up and about, which is great for draining. Omgosh I cnt wait to see ur pics I bet u look amazing! I bet seeing ur results is gonna have me on super excite mode! Luv and healing, keep us posted plz!

Thankfully all went well with my surgery on...

Thankfully all went well with my surgery on wednesday. i was under the whole time, my hubby told me it took 8hrs or so. i was also having a rhinoplasty.
The staff are all very nice and courteous and i felt totally comfortable there.
Today i had my first massage and it was as you can imagine very painful especially to the arms and abdomen. the pain has subsided abit, i think that must be because of the massage.
The first two days i had to lay on my back coz of the nose job, had to keep my head elevated. i hope that wont flattten my butt.
Am very stiff as is expected though am trying to walk around.
in this moment am very swollen and am draining alot. am also bluised from the laser lipo and it hurts like hell.
i will keep you ladies informed as the days go by. for now i need to rest.

Your very welcome, best wishes on ur recovery.
Thanks again, i am on the good way to recovery already:-)
Thank you Kelly. am glad you like my results.

Hi ladies, so its now been 10 days since i had my...

Hi ladies, so its now been 10 days since i had my surgery. I am recovering well. I have so far had 3 massages which i believe have helped me with the recovery. I had my drain removed on the 7th day and i think that will be a permanent scar from how i see it healing. My stitches were also removed on the same day after my massage. i suspect i will also scar on some of the incisions.(
I am still very swollen as is expected, and everyday i look different. My stomach feels very hard on the areas that were lipoed so does my back. Sometimes i look pregnant!! I cant even differentiate between the areas that got lipo and those that didnt! My butt is also still sore and hard to the touch.
The arms are the worst, they are big, hard and very sore!! what makes it worse is i need my arms to support myself whenever am getting out of bed, and i also lay on them when i sleep.
I have new bruises on my lower belly that were not there before and it also hurts down there, just above the vjj.
My fifth day was the worst, i had run out of pain meds and i cried!! The pharmacies were all closed here being a sunday!! On this day i totally regretted putting my body through all this.
Anyhow, am slowly getting relief from the pain and i pray that this is soon over.
I just hope that at the end of all this, it is well worth it coz am not intending to do a round 2!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I forgot to mention something ladies, due to the...

I forgot to mention something ladies, due to the large amount of fat that was lipoed from my entire mid-section, more than 4000ccs, i was freezing at the beginning and that really scared me. i thought i was falling sick. i guess thats what happens when you remove lots of protective adipose tissue in some places.. but the body has its own way of compensating itself for that.

Thanks girl, i love how i can now wear ANY bikini that i choose.. I am so happy that i did this.
Ooooooooo! Hot mamacitta! I see u in tht hot new gold bikini! Go girly, looking so good! ;)
thats good that its clearing up...yes girl, am going to do an update next week, just wanted to make space for more pictures.. am still hard though... i just received more epifoam today, so i hope it helps out with the hardness and swelling..

Hello beautiful ladies, so am now at 6 weeks post...

Hello beautiful ladies, so am now at 6 weeks post op. am happy with my results, so far so good!! i am still swollen and hard in the lipoed areas and it hurts too..didnt know that it would last this long.. my butt has gotten softer and actually jiggles somehow (when i pay attention). my arms are much softer and smaller now too thanks to the massages..
I resumed gym yesterday, just walking on the treadmill on incline and also doing arm workouts. i intend to do step aerobics and Tae-bo at around 8 weeks post-op to firm my body up. i have noticed that my butt now has cellulite, but i only see it under certain lighting. some squats should be able to help with that i hope..
I havent had much absorption on the butt, i have gone down by an inch and a half since the surgery. it was very gradual and it stopped going down at the third week. I tend to think that it was just the swelling that went down coz now i see more projection on my butt...
About clothes!! where do i begin? Nothing fits(am not complaining), what fits on the butt, is way too big for the waist!! but i do love the way that Dr.Campos sculpted me, i got way more than i was expecting.. i cant emphasize enough how happy i am that i went to him for this procedure..
I know i had said that i may not want to go for a round 2, but i am so loving the outcome that i am getting greedy for more!!! but at the same time am hoping i dont get addicted to surgery.
so here are some pics of me as of today. i will update my profile in a couple of weeks.
I will be travelling next week for about 6weeks so i will do my best to respond to any questions, even if its not timely. Thanks for all your positive comments, they are very much appreciated.
Good luck with those of you going having surgery.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I just wanted to add that my current measurements...

I just wanted to add that my current measurements are 34-26-43.5. i hope i havent repeated myself coz i tried posting about an hour ago lol!

You lol awesome
*look
Love your results! Very natural looking Please update us, would love to hear how it's going. Best Wishes.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon