Round 2 BBL After 24 Months Anybody with This Problem - Tijuana, MX

I originally had chosen Dr.Pantoja back in 2012...

I originally had chosen Dr.Pantoja back in 2012 but chicken out after reading about a patient MM. I really haven't gotten the whole story but I do think their was some bad mouthing that made me change to Dr.Cardenas. But as you have read my prior post I wasn't to happy *++ now I have a deflated booty. Again it has been 24 months. Im going to have surgery with Dr.Pantoja I like his protocol on ekg, labs and a day of recovery and his booties. Ladies he did tell me bbl's are not permanent! Wtf. You guys having this issue too...having to go back g or refills?.

anybody experiencing deflated booties after a 1 or 2 year make?

Please need some info ladies on this problem. I know you lose volumes in the first 3-6 month's but I was told by Cardenas that after that mark my volume would remain. This didn't happen till I noticed losing and losing so I started eating to gain the volumes I lost. And now I need Lipo on my arms back and tummy. I gained 12lbs even more since my surgery back in 2012 ;

Ok I had to get a second opinion.

I admit I wanted to see what the hype was with Dr.Campos and the easy access from Dr.Pantoja office was literally next to his building. So I was running late and was not welcomed by Dr.Campos girls. They were rude and said Dr.Campos was leaving and they continued to lock the door behind them. I urged them to please let me speak to him for a minute. Well I was overhauled rushed through the exam literally no question just bam bam this is what will be lipo and you dont have enough fat uhh skin will be loose blah blah, not what I wanted to hear! Wait not done I get rushed to other room for my quotes and damn are you kidding, is this a joke $4700.00 ?? I asked where my discount is being that im having surgery with a friend. ..ahh here it is -$800.00 okay so what he was trying to say is that his original fee was $5500. 00 for minor lipo and fat grafting? ? Uhh we are not in Beverly hills! That is insane Sorry Dr.Campos your fees are ridiculous! And honestly if his fee was even close to what I hoped fir I still would not hire him as my surgeon. The appointment was about eye opening experience basically contradicting where I didn't have enough fat but still charged for 5liters ! Lol no thanks

Cont. 2nd opinion

Oh btw ladies his staff even had the audacity to try to get me to pay for a 1/2 not even 3/4 of an appointment! Uhh nope I said no way! I dont what all the hype was about Dr.Campos his work is comparable to Dr.Pantoja and you get alot more from Dr.Pantoja. his staff is always polite and eager help. Really what is expected from a doctor is safety, experience and results not to mention cost. I really feel im getting all my checklist from Dr.Pantoja. and ladies really if it wasn't for this site I would have never had the support and eagerness to go into a different country to have surgery. I am so grateful for Real self. Thanks.

Nervous & Anxious

Do my surgery is next week im so nervous I will post pre-op photos and post op. Im concerned about sciatic nerves and anesthesia I read a horrible story on make me heal about sciatic nerve damage from a previous Pantoja patient and getting nervous. Im praying GOD guides Dr.Pantoja . I am thankful for this sight as I get support from you ladies.

wish pictures

Worried about lumps after lipo.

Hi ladies my surgery is tomorrow and im so worried my stomach will not be as smooth at it is today. I had a tummy tuck. With Dra.Cardenas and did like my tt. But I have gained weight so I want that S shape my stomach looks great laying down and straight up also but when I sit now my little rolls are visible. I promise to post my Post op photos for comparison!

roll when sitting

No biggie.

before lipo surgery pictures

Ok this is what I look like. Praying my surgery goes well.

Pantoja Recovery Room

Beautiful comfortable and very impressed with Dr.Pantoja went above and beyond to answer all my extreme questions and SAFETY is his main concern. He even showed me his state of the art Vasor Lipo Machine.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Yeah his office is so clean and tidy. All of his staff is wonderful.
I have to say I loved the way he treated me and my daughter, he is a truly caring doctor who goes above and beyond to care for your health and safety. I am so impressed.
Yes he does. I live him.
*love
Praying for you..can't wait to see your beautiful results
Good luck on your upcoming bbl with Dr Pantoja.
Can't wait to see your results..trust you're going to LOOK beautiful..I've seen many panjota patients looks amazing..
My sister had bbl in TJ too and it did not last past one year but she was happy with it. I read you should get it a second time after three months but IDK how true that is. Also most of the fat does get reabsorbed. If you have trouble maintaining it try doing squats lunges stairs etc.
When I had mines done they said I must wait 6 months before getting the same surgery, at least. I'm almost 2 years postop in Jan. And I kept a lot of my fat. I did like it more before the swelling went down
Yeah not sure...that's what I heard. I was considering bbl but it didn't last on my sister. My butt isn't completely flat so I'm just going to try and work it out. She had Dr Luis Suarez do it. He did a TT on her, a TT on my mom and mommy makeover ony co.worker. He does virtual consultations for free for pricing . I am considering him for my mommy makeover. :)
Hi ccs3 have you made up your mind if you will be returning to dr p ? How are you doing?
Yes, I have Dr.Pantoja health is a priorityz! He offers Ekg. Labs 1night stay. He knew exactly what I needed before I even told what I wanted. His staff is helpful and polite his prices are also reasonably priced and is not cocky like other doctors I interviewed he is honest and answered all my questions. Im sticking with him.
I'm all to well familiar w Dr.P lmbo chk out my journal pages... Although everyone's different w experiences plz research ALL your options w/o limiting yourself and make sure u discuss w Dr. P that placing the fat and projection is just as a priority as SAFETY! Hannah came from dr. Campos he is very arrogant and rushfull glade u seen that up front and not after ur sx during recovery! Best wishes luv!
Typo.... Glad
And after that over the top inflated price dang you gotta be kidding! Dr.Campos is waaay over priced. I think he thinks he's in the States lol.
Dr. Campos I thought u were referring to was n Mexico, TJ. Do u mean he hangs out n San Deigo? Yes he lives there part time !
Sexeeangel.LOL Dr.Campos from Tijuana only imagines his practice being in the States because his prices are those of Plastic Surgeons in USA,lol.. I even think liposuction is cheaper in San Diego is cheaper than his inflated prices. He needs to OPEN his eyes and look outside the Windows hello he's in Tijuana, Mexico!
Smh....
That is exactly why I'm going with Dr pantoja in March..very.humble and polite staff and care,about your health more then the money
Completely agree, Great staff and "Yes" your health care is important because he actually has you recover a day after sx. so he can monitor your recovery. No other doctors have that policy, they Charge for your recovery at their facilities.
I agree.
I felt that way as well but at the same time I feel he needs to place the fat in the correct places so it will stay(alive)whch means handling of the fat properly after taking it out via Lipo is very important factor and skills to have ladies in order for our BBL's to be successful and not on a"hiit n miss" case by case scenario! This is what one of our RS sisters pointed out to me and she was soooo right! Best wishes to all bcz not every patient is the "miss "! Kepping it 100...
I soooo agree.. Pantoja is an excellent doctor but I have noticed that he doesn't place fat in the hips. He did however give me a lot of volume. I know everyone would like to only have to get one bbl but he only does what he's comfortable with & feels is safe & efficient. I wish he did give hips but I did get a huge butt! Ps round 2 with Duran Nov4!!!!!
I have read that Alot with all the plastic surgeons..I haven't found one surgeon that says all his Bbls patients fat has remained..I think it depends on the individuals body..
Good for you ... I got some added in my hips. "Hit n miss" point proven I guess .