Round 2 BBL After 24 Months Anybody with This Problem - Tijuana, MX

I originally had chosen Dr.Pantoja back in 2012...

I originally had chosen Dr.Pantoja back in 2012 but chicken out after reading about a patient MM. I really haven't gotten the whole story but I do think their was some bad mouthing that made me change to Dr.Cardenas. But as you have read my prior post I wasn't to happy *++ now I have a deflated booty. Again it has been 24 months. Im going to have surgery with Dr.Pantoja I like his protocol on ekg, labs and a day of recovery and his booties. Ladies he did tell me bbl's are not permanent! Wtf. You guys having this issue too...having to go back g or refills?.
Welcome to RS! Yes we are !!!! Be careful cause imma just keep it 100 not 99 1/2 won't do!!! One day my ass is flat then the nxt day she POW POW POW making me think my minds playing tricks on me! Gurllll don't get me started lol ! I seen ur page and I like to drop my phone in my pool cause it's 150 degrees out here in Cali so we chiling by the pool . Girl he don't play the EKG,lab etc and very clean !!!! But girl on of my RS SUSTA 'a reminded me that it's just how he doesn't place the fat n the proper places and then say it's our bodies !!! In the end it's up to u but girl I wld catch the next bird smoking to Miami and get that Miami thong cut and be like BBY BYE! Girl shoot I ain't got no room for DEFLATION u hear me? Lmbo.... If I do another darn bbl squat and this d--- see u almost made me cuss cuss(smile) CG I could throw it bck home to my peeps n nawlins, it's too darn hot to keep wearing this thing but she's maintaining the lil CC's he did give me! Heck if he knows that fat transfer doesn't last then tell those who came before U, tell us all that!!!! See now I'm pissed I will be the first call the get in the morning! Lol I'm hotter than fish grease frying on a Friday night fish fry! Er' body else bbl's are lasting !!! Gurrrrrl
Hella typo's cause I was typing like Madea was in that darn kitchen scene adding up her nieces money on calculator!!! Lmbo
Girl I know! I want to know if anybody else is experiencing deflated booties after a year or 2 ? Bcuz mine deflated drastically in the 2nd year. But my surgery ws with Cardenas before so Im getting a correction and plump up with Pantoja. Im just not about to spend $$$$ on refills every year! Wtf. Is this problem happening with Campos too?

anybody experiencing deflated booties after a 1 or 2 year make?

Please need some info ladies on this problem. I know you lose volumes in the first 3-6 month's but I was told by Cardenas that after that mark my volume would remain. This didn't happen till I noticed losing and losing so I started eating to gain the volumes I lost. And now I need Lipo on my arms back and tummy. I gained 12lbs even more since my surgery back in 2012 ;
Hi ccs3 have you made up your mind if you will be returning to dr p ? How are you doing?
Yes, I have Dr.Pantoja health is a priorityz! He offers Ekg. Labs 1night stay. He knew exactly what I needed before I even told what I wanted. His staff is helpful and polite his prices are also reasonably priced and is not cocky like other doctors I interviewed he is honest and answered all my questions. Im sticking with him.
I had a bbl with Dr P. My butt was tiny, flat, & square & I got a bbl Jan 2013. It has loss volume from the first 2/3 weeks but overall it's still quite big.

Ok I had to get a second opinion.

I admit I wanted to see what the hype was with Dr.Campos and the easy access from Dr.Pantoja office was literally next to his building. So I was running late and was not welcomed by Dr.Campos girls. They were rude and said Dr.Campos was leaving and they continued to lock the door behind them. I urged them to please let me speak to him for a minute. Well I was overhauled rushed through the exam literally no question just bam bam this is what will be lipo and you dont have enough fat uhh skin will be loose blah blah, not what I wanted to hear! Wait not done I get rushed to other room for my quotes and damn are you kidding, is this a joke $4700.00 ?? I asked where my discount is being that im having surgery with a friend. ..ahh here it is -$800.00 okay so what he was trying to say is that his original fee was $5500. 00 for minor lipo and fat grafting? ? Uhh we are not in Beverly hills! That is insane Sorry Dr.Campos your fees are ridiculous! And honestly if his fee was even close to what I hoped fir I still would not hire him as my surgeon. The appointment was about eye opening experience basically contradicting where I didn't have enough fat but still charged for 5liters ! Lol no thanks

Cont. 2nd opinion

Oh btw ladies his staff even had the audacity to try to get me to pay for a 1/2 not even 3/4 of an appointment! Uhh nope I said no way! I dont what all the hype was about Dr.Campos his work is comparable to Dr.Pantoja and you get alot more from Dr.Pantoja. his staff is always polite and eager help. Really what is expected from a doctor is safety, experience and results not to mention cost. I really feel im getting all my checklist from Dr.Pantoja. and ladies really if it wasn't for this site I would have never had the support and eagerness to go into a different country to have surgery. I am so grateful for Real self. Thanks.
My sister had bbl in TJ too and it did not last past one year but she was happy with it. I read you should get it a second time after three months but IDK how true that is. Also most of the fat does get reabsorbed. If you have trouble maintaining it try doing squats lunges stairs etc.
When I had mines done they said I must wait 6 months before getting the same surgery, at least. I'm almost 2 years postop in Jan. And I kept a lot of my fat. I did like it more before the swelling went down
Yeah not sure...that's what I heard. I was considering bbl but it didn't last on my sister. My butt isn't completely flat so I'm just going to try and work it out. She had Dr Luis Suarez do it. He did a TT on her, a TT on my mom and mommy makeover ony co.worker. He does virtual consultations for free for pricing . I am considering him for my mommy makeover. :)

Nervous & Anxious

Do my surgery is next week im so nervous I will post pre-op photos and post op. Im concerned about sciatic nerves and anesthesia I read a horrible story on make me heal about sciatic nerve damage from a previous Pantoja patient and getting nervous. Im praying GOD guides Dr.Pantoja . I am thankful for this sight as I get support from you ladies.

wish pictures

Good luck on your upcoming bbl with Dr Pantoja.
Can't wait to see your results..trust you're going to LOOK beautiful..I've seen many panjota patients looks amazing..

Worried about lumps after lipo.

Hi ladies my surgery is tomorrow and im so worried my stomach will not be as smooth at it is today. I had a tummy tuck. With Dra.Cardenas and did like my tt. But I have gained weight so I want that S shape my stomach looks great laying down and straight up also but when I sit now my little rolls are visible. I promise to post my Post op photos for comparison!

roll when sitting

No biggie.

before lipo surgery pictures

Ok this is what I look like. Praying my surgery goes well.
Praying for you..can't wait to see your beautiful results

Pantoja Recovery Room

Beautiful comfortable and very impressed with Dr.Pantoja went above and beyond to answer all my extreme questions and SAFETY is his main concern. He even showed me his state of the art Vasor Lipo Machine.
Wish you luck on recover I'm going next year
Good luck on your journey
Yeah his office is so clean and tidy. All of his staff is wonderful.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon