Pantoja June 24,2013!!!

I have been researching this procedure for about...

I have been researching this procedure for about three years now, I have finally made up my mind to go to santo domingo to get my surgery done by Dra Yily, I have seen so many great results from her. I am 5'4 and I currently weight 175 and I would like to lose 15lbs before surgery, I am also top heavy 38dd so I want a butt to match! I really admire how everyone on the site is supportive of each other and that's what made me join the site, I had second thoughts but after see how you lady's are so motivating and caring it really gave me that extra push, I will be traveling alone and this will be my first time flying so this site is definitely what I need right now.

Good luck lady!
hey I made my deposit to her chase account. I was so lost, I went to currency and they couldnt help so i went directly to a chase bank even though I have a different bank and I took cash and made a deposit to the chase account number, I put her name and amount. I sent an email to Yily confirming my deposit and called the office the next morning to confirm amd set my date.
I used the Pay Pal account but that was last month.. Other gurls have used the chase account.

Hey guys I total jumped ship, I am no longer going...

Hey guys I total jumped ship, I am no longer going to DR for my BBL I will be going to Dr. Pantoja and staying at club med from June 23-29, my deposits are made and I am soo excited!

Glad your happy with your choice.. You can pm Kirsty at Real Self to switch your doctor to Pantoja.. He has great results I'm sure you will get what you want with him..

I just purchased my plane ticket I will be leaving...

I just purchased my plane ticket I will be leaving Houston on Sunday June 23 and having surgery with Dr. Pantoja on the 24. I am so excited it doesn't feel real yet, It feels so far away. I am stay at clubmed and Marvin is the sweetest! I added my before pictures Dr. Pantoja suggested a tummy tuck but I don't have any kids and I want to wait to get one, hopefully my results will be good! Thank you ladies for all of your support!

congrats! now all you have to do is wait lol. how long are you staying at clubmed?
From the 23-29.
Congratulations on making your final leap... Getting plane tickets! Hope everything turns out exactly as you want them to.

I'm just counting down the days until surgery, all...

I'm just counting down the days until surgery, all my deposits are made and my flight is booked in going to start buying supplies next month, I can't wait for June to get here.

Yay Congrats, you are going to be in wonderful hands. I went to him about 5 months ago and am going back May 22, for a bit more lipo and boobs.
I love your results, your one of the reasons I picked him!
Me awww thank you. I am supper flattered.

I have 39 days left and it still hasn't hit me...

I have 39 days left and it still hasn't hit me yet, I ordered most of my stuff from amazon and I still have a few more things to get, I know I've been hearing that a lot of ladies are dissatisfied with there results from Pantoja, so I hope I made the right decision.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

27 days!

I have 27 days left!!! It's getting so close, I am very nervous from the bad reviews DR. Pantoja has been receiving, all I can do is pray and hope for the best!

I have mine set for the 28th of June. We should meet up so we can see eachothers sexy asses:) how long will you be staying in Tj until you go back home?
What are you having done? I am going in around that time for a post op apt.
BBL, im actually driving down there on Sat to have a consultation with the doc. I have gotten a quote online but have a million and one ?'s so im driving down there to confirm and give my deposit!! So excited

2 weeks left!! Handheld massager

I order an amazing handheld massager and I think it's perfect for stomach and back massages! http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0039H65D2/ref=ya_aw_oh_pii

Good luck hun....u will be in great hands with Dr. P!!!!
Thank you!!
I'm staying at Las Rocas, a mini vaca for me and the hubby too. I'm excited. I think I'm going to start my arnica and bromelian now.

Week til surgery!!!!

I don't even know where to begin, I have mixed emotions. I am trying to not let my nervous get the best of me but I can't wait until I am on the other side! I am stay at club med I know they have a phone to be able to call back home, does anyone know of a prepaid phone I could purchase to make calls? I have a I phone 5 so I think I can text and facetime on wifi but I have to be able to call my mom everyday.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Flight tommorow !!!!

Omg guys I can't believe my day is finally here, I'm so nervous I don't know what to do, could everyone pray for me, I will keep you guys updated!

Hey girl, hope you healing smoothly, get lots of rest, and can't wait to see your results....
Thanks girl for checking me I'm not in pain right now just drowsy ill call you and tell you everything pm me
I know its hard to post now, take care of you, we've been where u are. .... and understand!

Club med!!!!!!

I had surgery today, and I don't have any pain "yet", I'm staying overnight but I miss club med already! I love club med its so amazin and Marvin and Susanna are great, the house makes you feel like your on vacation, I will you date later when I'm rested.

Yea so happy for u! Post pix as soon as u can and I wish u a speedy recovery!
You where right everyone is amazing here, after my surgery dr. P sat in my room with me for about 30min watching tv, lol
Ikr! I miss them! Awesome people. I hope you get the fruit bowl, it was soo yummy! Lol

Pantoja 1200cc each check!!!

I am out of surgery I'm not in much pain just stiff, I will update more later today!

Checking on you. ..
I'm doing great I go home today, this was an amazing experience!
I can't wait to hear all about it...going to make my fruit bowl!! LOL

Add a few photos!

Can you see a difference, I am still very swollen

I see a difference and I can tell youre really swollen. Be as patient as you can. Expect to see your new silouette at about 3-4 months out.
Whooo hoooo!! Yes I can see the difference! !! Omg...jjust wait..it gets better!
I hope soo, I'm still really swollen in my private area

Swelling

I know, I'm trying this swelling makes me feel like I'm wearing a fat suit, lol
I am sooo dreading to experience this a second time.. lol i remember very clearly
lol.... Hes used to it by now.

My thoughts so far !

This has truly been an amazing journey I've meet so many wonderful and kind people, I just want to say thank you to all my RS sisters for being so supportive especially lesslie1966, cmcheeksallday,jvc, readyformyupgrade and all of the ladies that prayed for me during my surgery. I stayed at clubmed and everyone there is amazing, Marvin and Susanna are wonderful people and you feel at home there. I had surgery June 24 I arrived at dr. Pantojas office at 9:00am and I went into surgery two hours later, during surgery I was never completely out because I could feel him lipoing my back and when they turned me over, when I woke from surgery I was in my room and dr. P was there watching tv, he told me my butt was nice and I asked him how many ccs and he said "1200 each side " I was happy so I fell back asleep. I didn't have my pain just a lot of discomfort and swell, but it gets better day by day.

you look gorgeous and yes you can see the difference. Congrats to you and happy happy healing
Thank you soo much!

What do you say when people notice?

Soo 4 people close to me have noticed that my butt is bigger, I didn't tell my boyfriend or many people close to me, what do you say?

Thx for the post above. TEAM PANTOJA!!. I love his work, he is amazing and hes so professional. You look good girl:)
DoD you do your arms
Yes he did my arms, each day gets better, I still have some swelling, and the incision at the top of my butt is the worst!

12 days pos

Wait !!!! How did you slip the surgery by your BF? YOU MUST BE AMAZING!
I bet he pays attention now!
Lol!

2 weeks po

What are the drains??? Do you take them out or do you go to the doctor?
Wow!! Look at your two day post compared to just two week pic....AWESOME RESULTS IM HAPPY FOR YOU!!
Thank you! Ok but how long did u stay? Im only staying 5 days. Sx on monday, two days w dr Pantoja. Yeah i tt Marvin and thats what he sd...so all my supplies will be here fr home. Just worried about what doctor will remove my stitches and jt tubing?

5weeks po

The doctor should take them out.
Hi September i just emailed Marvin And he sd massages are 40u bucks each, then nadia emauled me saying my if i get the massages there b4 i leave their office then there 20dlls?? So is that 20.00 us dollars or? ?? Im only going to be there five days...leaving that sat aftr dr p examine me.so confused? ??
20 us dollars

1 month

Hey girly you are looking very good over there and ur swrlling has really come down ....keep up the great job!
You look great!!!

2 1/2 months

Swelling ....my badd
Thank you, the healing process wasn't that bad but this itching is driving me crazy !
Arnica gel and benedryl!!! Neva leave home w/o it!

2 1/2

GIRL WATS UP!!LONG TIME NO TALK! HOW R U! I BEEN M.I.A ENJOY N LIFE NOW :)! I AM SO HAPPY W/MY RESULTS HOW ABOUT U?
Me too I'm still not done healing but my results are amazing! I thought about you the other day, I know your enjoying body!
i kno i was think n bout u wondering ur results did u get nice hips? did bf ever find out? mines nvr did i nvr told any1 & im glad i didnt no1 knows they jus think i hav a bomb body my shape came out good i 4got my password on this so i couldnt get on i tryd find n u on fb but theres so many pplz w/ur 1st name lol

!!

girl you look amazing! congratulations:)! xo
Thank you!!
I'm hoping for results like yours!!!!! You look amazing and that's the most cc I've ever seen Dr P give anyone at one time... Do you have an updates for us or pics ... thanks for a sharing your journey ....

10 months post

Awesome!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

I choose Dr. Pantoja because of some good reviews he is an amazing doctor, he is caring and down to earth !