Ok ok fisher it is!!!

Hello ladies ive been on this site a few times...

hello ladies

ive been on this site a few times and decided to join.

theres so many stories that motivate me! you women are very strong and im going through the same wanting a bigger butt... right?? and some curves to!! :)

well i have been considering dr.campos in mexico having seen so many going to him and the results are fantastic! i already went for 2 consults with 2 different dr's one was dr.ghavami in beverly hills wich he was awesome i really love his results but the prices were a little to high after seeing what dr.campos charges. and i also went for a consult with dr.bandy in newport beach she was a little more expensive than dr.ghavami but for some reason she didnt convince me. so i said let me do a little more research and i bummped in to real self!! and started seeing all these results different dr.s and all you wonderful women sharing your stories!! so with that said i JUST SEND AN EMAIL to the office of dr.campos ! i tried calling and that didnt work out can somebody tell me whats the best way to reach them for an appointment??

Ok so i got a response from hannia and i have to...

ok so i got a response from hannia and i have to send some pictures in!! im soo excited i will also upload some pictures on here ladies....

Ok so im having difficulty taking some good...

ok so im having difficulty taking some good pictures...any suggestions????

I sent my pictures to dr. Campos and he replied...

I sent my pictures to dr. Campos and he replied the following day!! Which amazed me because I hear a lot of ladies say it took him a long time to reply with a quote . So here i am expecting to hear from him in a week. And i get a response the following day but Now I'm a little bummed out because he said I needed an extended tummy tuck? Really I don't think I need one I'm planning on loosing at least 15 lbs if not a lil more before I go in I no I can do it I've done it before... PLEASE ladies I need some feed back on this one!! I will post my pictures

I need help what do I need before surgery ?? ...

I need help what do I need before surgery ?? What's good to take along with u??

Thinking if becoming a yily doll!

I haven't been in here for a while ! But I'm back at it again. Well I've been seeing alot of yily dolls! And let me tell you ladies are looking fabulous! Omg she is the bomb! Now my question is what's the fastest way to get into contact with dra yily for a consultation? Please let's
Know ladies! Happy healing :)

Fisher!!

I'm glad I just keep looking around and I think I'm set with my dr. ! I've seen great work all you fisher dolls look awesome and he's in the states! Nothing against going out of the states but I think I scared myself out of going. Any suggestions or comments on dr fisher? What's the easiest way to get a quote?
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

i heard of him on realself!! :)

I went to fishers pg here on real self and sent in a request for a consultation. I did it on a Wednesday and got everything back on Thursday!
Thanks Hun!!! I'm gonna do that rite now!! You got ur date?? Sooo exciting!
You are welcome boo. N yes I have my date set, nov11th, I'm excited also lol. Scared too though!
Heyyyy!!! Sooo excited for you!!How has vanity customer service been? I hear alot of bad things.but dr.fisher is bomb!
Thank you, it's been pretty good, my consultant is very good and informative. They will try to pressure you into buying things and spending money but I wasn't having that lol. Hopefully the experience won't change once the time comes for me to get ready to go down there.
Have you paid deposit or in full? They've said once u pay they don't call you back if u have any questions or concerns... I'm just a bit nervous about there customer service.. I ain't the one lol.
I paid in full but I have my consultants cell number so whenever I text her she responds
Ohh ok sounds good... I can't wait to see your results and I know they're gonna be amazing! Do you have a list of what you need?
I PRAY they're amazing. I have a small list because I've talked to a couple bbl vets and they said a lot of the lists are unnecessary because you really won't need much. Especially if you stay at a RH(which I'm not)
I'm was a lot heavier than you are now and was told I might need a mini tummy tuck but So far looks like my skin is contracting back pretty good. just taking time because I had so much fat. I thought it was gonna be worse. If I was you, just loose the 15 lbs and go for the bbl. If you feel you need one later, its always an option. I was really not going to do it if I needed one because I want kids in about 5 years so no point now :)
I know I was so confused about the tummy tuck but I don't think I need one.. Well see after surgery and if I do then it'll happen.. You look fabulous btw! And thanks for the advice
When are you scheduled for surgery BBL sister? From reading other post I bought the Surgery Recovery pills from VitaMedica.com which your supposed start 2 weeks pre-op... Check out the website as I'm wondering what else I need for my surgery with Dr. Campos on February 26th :)
I don't have a set day yet I'm thinking June/July but I was wondering what I need so I can be prepared time flies!!! And before you know it ur in the OR room getting ready for SX... How exciting!!! I hope all goes well are u ready???
Dr. Campos suggested the same thing to me but too others didn't I think its about money because its more.
i wonder what makes him determine that? did you also go to other dr.s?? and did they suggest the same?
If you are not sure you should consult with another plastic surgeon just to see what they you and if there response is different than that of DR. Campos. I dont think you need a tummy tuck though its hard to tell just based on pictures because maybe after lipo alone your skin will sag and then that would mean you a need a tummy tuck. I had a tummy tuck and I had extra skin from my two pregnancies. So I suggest you seek advice or also ask other plastic surgeons on here and add your pictures weight and height and they give there insight. Good luck hope this helped
I went to 2 different plastic surgeons and they never suggested for a tummy tuck so that's y I was a lil bummed out because I don't really think I need one thanks for the advice ! :)
Well by your pics you dont have hanging skin so idk why he suggested a tummy tuck..
I don't think u need a tummy tuck.....
I really don't I need one either? I'm a lil confused I'm thinking of getting my bbl done and then if its needed maybe go through with the TT? Right? Are you just getting a BBL as well?
Operation butt private message me...
Welcome to Real Self, Operationbigbutt!!! Lovely to have you join the sisterhood! Wishing you all the best in your sx endeavors :)