New Me! - Tijuana, Mexico

Well, please excuse my English im still learning...

Well, please excuse my English im still learning hope you understand. Ever seen i had my first baby i was devastated of how my tummy look. I always use to wear baggy clothing and loos jeans so the extra skin would'nt stick out. And this years finally my husband said i could get my surgery done. I am getting my boobs done, liposculture,tummy tuck and brazilian butt lift. I choose Dr. Vega because ive seen pictures and reviews and i think his my best option. I havent decided the date yet but is definitly going to be in march.

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us.

Have you had your consultation yet with Dr. Vega? Please do keep us updated with your progress!

Omg so my appointment is march 7 and i'm getting...

Omg so my appointment is march 7 and i'm getting a little nervous i can't wait for the day to be here!

Hi there, just checking in on you to see how your surgery went? I hope you're well and recovering nicely! Please do come back and let us know how you are, once you're able to!

Yes i talk to his assistant by phone

That's great, well March will be here before you know it! Good luck with your surgery, I hope it all goes really well for you!

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

I did alot of research and his the best option i love his work.