Dr Cardenas ' s reply

Hello BBL sisters . i am coming up to 24 soon and...

hello BBL sisters . i am coming up to 24 soon and i have always felt that this body is holding me back. ( okay maybe i ve put on a few pounds as well) i hate having no ass !!!! its like a curse and my big tummy !!! ( i wont even go there). so i have decided that its time for me to something about it and start living my life ..... you only live once after all. after seeing other people being transformed my sister prodded me to do it and i i cant wait. i have decided to go with Dr Pantoja and as i am from the UK this will besignificantly cheaper for me.

Thank you trish I sure hope they can make me bottle shaped and give me a shelf
Thank you Trisha I sure hope they can make me bottle shaped and give me a shelf
Best wishes...be sure to update!

I am finding it difficult to make my mind up...

I am finding it difficult to make my mind up between Dr Pantoja and Dr Cardenas and at this point i really don't know !!! the good thing is that i can get a spot with both of them on the day that i want so i am definately having the Sx on the 27th of June and i have bought my plane tickets already but i cannot finalise between the two.

At first it was also campos too until i found out that he was booked up on the dates i wanted to go. I am at university so i want to go as soon as we close and be healing for the rest of the holidays. from what i have seen Dr pantoja doesnt really do hips although i like the fact that his lipo is quite aggresive . But because i am having the tt i have seen people talk about Dr Cardenas scars to be really low and well done for TTs.

the other problem i have is that although i will be staying in Mexico for a week after my Sx Dr Cardenas is going on holiday on the 29th so she would not be there for the rest of my stay and her secretary said that would make her uncomfortable (leaving me )

i really want a bigger butt with the bottle shape, and would hate to travel all that way only to be disappointed
Newbootypls i ll def see you .. Getting at beauty care on the 26th to have my surgery the next day.
Cris i have also decided to go with Cardenas but thanx
well gal how much is ur surgery
Cris i have also decided to go with Cardenas

Hello Patronella This is Dr. Cardenas and I want...

Hello Patronella
This is Dr. Cardenas and I want to offer an apology for the delay and
thank you for the confidence on sending your photos.
I am a very honest and clear person and doctor, so I will share with
you about my humble opinion.
First of all, it will be a requirement for you to loose at least 30-40
lbs prior surgery.
Second, I am very concern about your abdominal area where I can see
already saggy skin probably due to gaining and loosing weight through
your life, that saggy abdominal skin that will sag more after loosing
weight and of course will be worst after liposuction. So the perfect
procedure to really make a change on your abdomen and waist will be an
Extended Tummy Tuck in order to get rid of the saggy skin and to do a
tight muscle repair to get a totally flat abdomen and tapered waist.
I would do an aggressive liposuction to your back, flanks, waist and
as you requested a nice volume fat grafting to your butt and hips.
Also I have to be very honest about your current and inherited frame
which is wide on your waist and narrow on you hips, and your
bone-muscle frame won't be change with a plastic surgery because we
modify only skin and fat and superficial muscles (like abdominal
muscle), so it will be kind of difficult to create a super wide hips
when your frame is narrow. Definitely liposuction and fat grafting
will camouflage your frame and will help to create a curvier body
shape.
If your main issue is to maintain weight I will encourage you to
really think about bariatric surgery to loose weight permanently.
Quote for ETT, lipo and FG is 6000 dlls. (thinking you have lost all
of the recommended weight)
Please let me know if you have questions. I will be glad to help and serve you.
Dr. Cardenas

what do you ladies think ?
He is the best doctor I love him I went to him once and my friend went bAck 3 different times and he did us wonderful. As you can see the message he sent you he not just Tryna take ur money and leave u fucked up he keeps it real and it's very beautiful where you stay And the hospital
hey, i recieved a quote from Campos that was almost identical to urs even down to the offering me bariatric procedures. except his quote was $1600 more & he said he wanted to give me an extendedn TT. i have to respect their honesty even if its not what we want to hear. & i think the bariatrics is more because if we lose weight real quick to get the surgery it has a high chance of coming back & it will come back in terrible areas where as lap band usually helps keep our permanant result
also i wanted to suggest to u that u go look at my question i asked the dr's about getting TT w/ BBL. it really may help u put things in perspective. i had 11 dr's reply & they all basically said i am too fat & i need to loose at least 25-35lbs & some suggested lap band.
Dr Pantoja

i will rate properly after i ve done it !!