Sitting advice from vets?

I have hated my flat butt for years. I exercised...

I have hated my flat butt for years. I exercised like crazy to build it. Squats, lunges, glute machine, hip thrusts with big ol barbells. Slight improvement. I looked up weightlifting info. Reality really hit me that DNA is the main predictor of your form when I read an article how a top butt model got into modeling. I was looking for exercise tips. Turns out her butt was always like that, just a little work and she was a champ.

So then I stumbled across the Brazilian butt lift online. I was floored by the results. This is what I want to do!! I am so excited!

hello everyone i just wanted to let you know if you need a date for dr campos i just cancelled for sept 28th 2012 call anggie

Hey hirl

welcome to the bbl sisterhood, gl on ur journey

Lol,,, meant hey girl

I have been reading everyone's reviews and I am...

I have been reading everyone's reviews and I am just freakin out! I really can go from pancake to cake :). You girls who are done are looking so good! Ready to kiss my flat tushy goodbye and be a curvy girl.
Hey portland the markings means thats where the lipo will be performed

Does anyone have a comment on garments that they...

Does anyone have a comment on garments that they love or hate? A$$ out or in the garment better? What about foam? Or point me to a good existing discussion on this topic?

I scheduled my BBL for December 11!!!!! Headed to...

I scheduled my BBL for December 11!!!!! Headed to TJ with Dr. Campos. Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I told my guy that I went for a consult and he thinks I am crazy to even think about this. He is like are you kidding people DO that???? Now I gotta tell him I am actually doing it for real. I hope that goes well, wish me luck there. He does like a nice big butt so I am sure he will enjoy the end product! I am not telling anyone else like my mom or anyone because I know I am going to get negative vibe. I don't need that! That's why I come here to talk to you girls. You understand this.

Posting before pics. I am 5'6" currently 150 lb. Dr. told me I am at the perfect weight for BBL. I asked if I could lose any, he said I could lose 3-5 lbs max
Congrats I am getting mine done in mexico also on December 14th , I totally understand I have not told my boyfriend that I am actually doing this when imentioned it once he gave me a crazy look lol .
hey, i will be there on 12/12...where are you staying?

I am waiting. Waiting, waiting, waiting! Damn. ...

I am waiting. Waiting, waiting, waiting! Damn. December 11 is soon but not soon enough if you know what I mean. I haven't bought any supplies yet. I got all this supplies info swimming around in my head from RS, will start taking action soon.

When I went for my consult with Dr. Campos he told me I have wide ribs so my waist can't get super tiny. But he said, it will be way smaller than it is now. I never even thought about wide ribs but I guess it makes sense since even when I am skinny skinny I wear a good size bra band.

I am thinking how to make it less obvious I had surgery to my coworkers. I am gunna buy some padded underwear and start wearing that after Thanksgiving. I am already in a waist cincher now. Then I'm gunna say I have been working out and dieting but I guess no one will notice that small increase anyway. Then when the bigger butt comes out after Xmas, hopefully it won't be a shock. I think I worry about this because I have too much time to WAIT and obsess! I hope this is not worth my time to worry about? I need to get obsessed with buying supplies instead ha.

What is you girls experience with coworkers and family? Did they go Hey, what happened, your ass is huge? I was thinking men at work wouldn't notice cause they do';t notice a new hairdo, shirt, etc. But on the other hand, it's a butt we're talking about! My family would disapprove so I don't want to tell the facts. I am sure my mom and brother would buy a workout/diet story but my brother's girlfriend will NOT! That girl has been trying like crazy to reform her shape in the gym and you know there is only so much you can do to move away from what god gave you. We talk about butt exercises and stuff.

Have a lovely weekend ladies.
You had me literally laughing out loud when you said, " I was thinking men at work wouldn't notice cause they do';t notice a new hairdo, shirt, etc. But on the other hand, it's a butt we're talking about!" You aint said nothing but a word! Luckily I work from home most of the time and my co-workers know that I have been working out, so the very few times that I pop in the office theyre always like, "you're looking good! I can see the results!" Only two of my really close co-workers know the deal.
I still haven't told my boyfriend it's for real. This weekend I am thinking... We live together and are a family so I need to inform him. I am looking forward to being on the other side of that discussion!

I was so nervous but I finally talked to my...

I was so nervous but I finally talked to my boyfriend about this for real. A month ago I went for a consult and I told him about that, which he thought was CRAZY, but he didn't take it too seriously. Now I brought it up and got it all out there and he knows I want to do this. I was pleased that after some discussion he was supportive. Though when I was changing clothes that morning he comes in and says, show me what this problem you have is? And I grab my love handle and said this here and my waist are too big and I am not in proportion with the butt. I need more butt. And I have a dent in the side of the butt. He said I do not see anything wrong, he said my shape is well within normal types, and I damn hot at that. He was saying my love handle is so tiny, look at this (his love handle) now THIS is a love handle. Then he said, but that doesn't change your opinion, does it? And, the answer is no it doesn't. You know what though, I can see his point, because I think he is very sexy, imperfections and all.

But I STILL WANNA BIG BUTT!!!!!!!!!! YES BABY!!!! Give it to me!

Now, I never thought I needed his permission, but we live together and are a family so I really wanted his buy in and I do respect his opinion very much. So now I feel free to pursue supplies and a place to stay, etc. Exciting!!!

About my doctor, I chose him because I was looking at lovely BBL ladies and I saw a handful of Drs whose work I like. It also appealed to me to get a local doc in case I need seroma drained, etc. I was thinking Beverly Hills/LA but I decided on Dr Campos in Tijuana. Campos is local to me, and I LOVE his hourglass. So even though it's Mexico and some people worry about that, I am going there because he is a fantastic doc. I went to his office and it is modern and everything. I guess I am also comfortable with Mexico because people around here go there all the time for medical services so it is a familiar concept to me.

Even though I am close by to TJ, I plan to stay two nights before I go home. Because, I do not want to wait at the border crossing in a car for 2 hours, or wait in line to walk across the border for 45 minutes. Too much right after surgery. So I am looking at a recovery house. So far I got one quote for Beauty Care Recovery House but it is $180 a night for 2 nights = $360! Seems steep, I was expecting about $130-$150 maybe? Any suggestions ladies?
good luck i wish you the best!
LMAOO girls I told my boyfriend too, who btw will be the one paying for it, about what I wanted to get done and he said what? you already have an axx!! but NOT REALLY! I have the hips but no projection dont u notice that? and the other thing is that with or without your approval I am still doing it!!! he still gives me crazy looks and refuses to talk about the subject as much as possible LOL.

I want to lose 5 to 10 before surgery, other girls...

I want to lose 5 to 10 before surgery, other girls are struggling to gain. Damn I wish I could just give away this fat to you girls LOL that would be sweet.
Have you had your surgery? I am scheduled with Campos and would like to know how everything went for you. Happy Healing!!
hey goodluck with everything! I'll be seeing campos in february, and it cant come fast enough! I'm thinking of losing a few pounds too, cuz in the last couple of months i have been gaining weight for this, now im kinda regretting it cuz i feel like a whale. haha

Nerves!

Hey ladies

Anyone do this and have their man hate the results? Background to my question:

It has been a long time since I posted here. Ready to rejoin the community. I got pregnant when I meant to do my BBL last year. Then sadly miscarried the baby. Now 10 days away from my surgery.

My fiance is against it. He says I should learn to live with what god gave me. Yet he had surgery years ago on his jaw to improve his appearance. In fact he was the very one that gave me the idea or plastic surgery in the first place as he was talking about how lipo can get rid of another body feature of his he doesn't like. I was googling lipo with him in mind to see how much it was when I stumbled on BBL. Holy ** I was floored by the fabulous butts that can be sculpted.

We had a fight a few days ago about it which ended with him saying he would not get in my way, or leave me over this, but he is against it and don't expect him to get appreciate the results.

I want to do this for me, not for him. Yet he is totally a butt man so I think he will like it?! He said I have a lot more going for me than a butt can offer. I wonder will he reject my new shape?

So that's why my question - anyone do this and their man hates it? I don't want to hurt my man I love him so much.
Hi, I'm really sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I hope you're feeling better.. About your man, I think he's just worried about you and the medical risks you would be taking. He loves you the way you are and it probably scares him that you're having a somewhat major procedure. I had a similar experience (with an ex, who was a total butt man!). I really really doubt that your man would hate your results. I'm almost 100% sure that he'll love the results. He's just stubborn and doesn't want to admit it. I think your man is just very worried about anything bad happening to you. Well that's my two cents. Stay positive, you'll need that positive attitude and energy for next week!
Also you could remind him that his support and positivity would greatly aid you going into surgery and recovery! Even if he doesn't like that you're doing this, he cares about you and will want you to be the healthiest you can be.
Wow I also miscarried before my first planned bbl. I'm sorry :( My man was also weary before I got my bbl but girl he came through. I probably couldn't have done it w/out his help. Just stick to wat u wanna do and trust me men love bootys lol so he will love urs. Lol. Good luck!

7 days to go. Man problems.

7 days till my surgery with Dr. Campos!! I live very close to TJ so he is a great choice for me.

I want to be getting all excited, but my man is not happy with me. About a week ago we had it out about the surgery and he said he will not get in my way but doesn't support. So we have not mentioned a word between us about it since. We are still doing our other usual stuff, not like we are fighting or cold. I don't even want to get into it again, but I think at some point in the next few days I need to remind him of my surgery date. Crap this is annoying.

Anyone have any man advice?

I am also starting to think a lot about the recovery and I know it will not be a walk in the park. I keep telling myself, the worst of it is a week! Then after two weeks, much better! Then within 6 weeks I should be almost back to normal except with a round butt! YES!!!! OMFG with a nice BUTT!
Btw he will LOVE your new shape My man was the one that made me feel secure as I went through all the insecurities of recovery (don't like the shape, love the shape, hate my shape , swelling , wtf have I done to myself, need a round 2 , whys everyone else's results better than mine? Stage) he was there to quell my fears and help me see sense. By the way u will go thru stages of doubting your results as u swell, have emotional ups and downs due to pain and anaesthesia/drugs side effects. Don't judge your shape till week 8
Thank you curvyD!!!!!!
My man also went through a very horrid stage before my op, he was very unsupportive , called me selfish, was really cold towards me, turns out he was insecure/scared for me We dIdnt talk the day of the op but I woke up to find him holding my hand in tears telling me he is sorry! He was In so much regret ! The nurses said he came three times while I was in the operating theatre. He was about to leave again and I opened my eyes to see him there and I managed to say dont go! I couldn't say much more due to being drugged up to my eyeballs Apparently I smelt bad! BO blood piss sick the lot! Well id like to see him go through 8 hours of surgery and come out smelling like roses! I thought id let you Girls know about that Nasty part Anyway I'm sure your man will improve as you recover Just make him feel secure They get frightened and don't know how to express it except in anger and contempt

3 days to go

OMG! 3 days to go!! Trying to prepare myself for the recovery. I know it will not be a walk in the park. Trying to tell myself just get through the first week. I keep noticing in reviews that most say they are feeling quite a bit better one week post. I am praying the surgeon's hands are steady and for no bad complications.

I'll be recovering at home as I live near my doc. I will stay overnight in the outpatient center and come home the next day.

I've been looking at you girls pix post op and the maxi dress kills it! I can't wait to look like that in a maxi!!

Forgot the mention, still not talking to my man about it

Still not speaking words about this with my man. Sigh. I will remind him of my surgery tomorrow and I hope we don't have another blow up. Think I will remind him by text when we are apart so my chicken ass doesn't have to face him if he gets upset again. Let him calm down off on his own. I hate to see him get upset, breaks my heart.
Are you from Portland, OR? It would be awesome to see someone near me who's getting the same procedure done. Oh and I told my man I was getting lipo....haven't told him the full truth about my BBL lol. He's already not cool with the lipo, I don't even wanna hear what he'd say about the BBL. Well anyways good luck and I'll be looking out for updates!
It's almost your big day!! Don't worry, you're going to do great :) I was just there a couple days ago. You are in really good hands. I hope things are going better for you...
By the way you look great!!

2 days to go, doubts and worries!

I finally reminded my man that I am going for my bbl Wednesday. I texted him a seriously long ass emotional message. This may be the longest text in the history of man. which ended with me saying don't tell anybody. His whole reply was: ok. I won't. I hope he's not mad when I get home.

I am getting worried now with less than 2 days to go. The reality of complications like seromas, swelling, infection is weighing on me. What if my skin on my stomach doesn't reattach nicely? What if the result is very uneven? I knew these possibilities all along. I wonder if my fiance will become more supportive? Damn I feel lonely in this. Glad this board is here.
Oh dont worry P2 mr aint going no where just put it on em bby in 6 weeks he'll love every bit of it! Lol
Lol thx you made my day sexeeangel
Hi portland2! Im glad you're going home after one night at surgery cntr! That RH FACILITY isn't a good one! That's where that death wz also and they have stairs whch u ndd NOT B CLIMBING UP!

one day to go

This is surreal my body I had all these years is going bye bye. Wow I can't believe it. Goodbye weird shaped ass though you have served me well. I am praying for good health and no complications and for a fine ass.

one more prayer

I also pray my man comes around soon to be supportive.
Hey Portland, my thoughts and best wishes are with you on your big day :) I'd ask Dr. Campos about the stage 2 garments tomorrow..it never occurred to me to ask but it's a good question.
Tell dr campos no room for conservative creations we are in a booty mission bck at home ....we ndd PROJECTION IF HE EVER CREATED ONE! HAPPY HEALING!!
LOL I'll tell him!

the day is here

Waiting for my ride to the docs, sitting on my ass for the last time in a while. Nervous, excited, grateful, scared. I hope this thing comes out good.

My fiance is a little better support wise as of last night. I can tell he is worried for my health and safety. He's at least speaking to me. Hopefully he will step up when I get back home tomorrow.

Ok ladies, talk to you on the other side.

Thanks for your support ladies, you're pretty much all I've got right now since the mister is being how he is.
How r u??
Good luck hun cnt wait to c ir results...dnt worry bout mister whn he see ALL DAT ASS HE WIL HAV A CHANGE OF HEART, but its xpected for hm to worry bout ur health that means he dnt care whether u gotta booty or not!!
PRAYERS!! Everything will work out in you favor. Congrats & Happy Healing!!!!

1 day PO - surviving

I made it through. Don't feel real good. Stiff/sore. Think I will go for a walk and see if that will loosen things up. Staying in one spot doesn't feel too bad, but changing positions is a big Ouch. Will update a lot more when I am feeling up to it. May need more pain drugs to make this work.
Congrats on making it to the other side
Happy healing...can't wait to see before and after photos. Our stats are the same. My turn 11/20 :)
Congrats lady. totally agree with the other posters-make sure to stay hydrated. Walk--walk-stretch and move-then rest-repeat. The first days are the worst. Try to be patient, the pain slowly gets better with time. Lymphatic massages really help with pain too. Happy healin:)

4 DPO

Ladies, I got my butt 4 days ago! It is swollen and bruised but nice and juicy! I am not going to post a pic yet cause it's too bruised up. It is kind of weird and hard, too.

I am hurting. I need some encouragement. The worst of the pain is over. My skin is numb in some spots. I am sick of this surgical drain and it doesn't come out till Wednesday (2.5 days from now). For some reason I am trippin on the drain. It doesn't hurt at all. It is just weird. I want it gone. It is still draining but it will be ready to come out Tuesday for sure and I gotta wait till Wednesday appointment. My lower back is swollen and numb. I had it drained once 2 DPO, will be drained again Wednesday 7 DPO. I would have had a massage/drain tomorrow but it is Mexican Independence Day and the offices are closed.

This shit is hard.

I'm going to post my whole story and on an upbeat note, just got to get through a few more days I hope the light is near, or will this pain and drain and numb and swelling last forever like it seems?

Currently my waist is actually slightly bigger than pre op due to swelling. Before measurements: waist 30, hips 39. Today: waist 31, hips 43.
congrats on ur sx lov, wish u a speedy recovery. I know that the first week atleast is really tough so take ur time, eat well, drink enough water and move around as much as u can tolerate. Hope u got all that u wished for from Dr C....xoxo
thank you! I definitely got some curves. I will post some pics up tomorrow!
Your waist will go down around 5 inches after swelling subsides in 2 months Your gonna look the bomb Your pre op measurements seemed curvy as it was !

Sitting advice desired

So I can avoid sitting 100% for two weeks. Then I have to go back to work where I have a one hour meeting I should sit for so I don't have to explain anything weird. Is one hour after two weeks gunna kill my new ass? Then the next day I have another one hour meeting. I can stand the rest of the time. I wonder if I can somehow use a pillow without looking too weird. Vets, any advice?
Hi Portland, I emailed Dr. Campos today to get a consultation appt. How is the recovery going for you? How do you like your results thus far? I am in Southern Cali myself and I was trying to do surgery close to home.
Hi! I am switching over to either Campos or Pantoja. I would love to see some pics! Congrats on your sx :-)
Hi Portland! I'm getting ready to update my review. Please check it out. I will post pics if how I've been sitting in class and at church without anyone noticing just by using my hand bag and wearing a long fluffy skirt or dress. I am 12 days post op and did staet feeling 80% by the 8th day!! Every day after the 7th day gets better!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon