Plastic Surgery After Weight Loss Surgery - Tijuana, Mexico

I had WLS in 2003 and after 140 pounds of weight...

I had WLS in 2003 and after 140 pounds of weight loss I had Dr. Quiroz at Cosmed do a lower body lift and breast lift. The results were amazing, so much better than I could have ever imagined. The facility is a 1st class operation; the staff is outstanding and very professional. I highly recommend Cosmed to anyone who is looking for plastic surgery outside of the USA.

Hi there, welcome!

Wow, you look awesome and you've obviously worked really hard to get to where you are! I had my WLS about 9 weeks ago, so I'm a while away from needing this surgery, but it's awesome to hear from people who have gone before me and come out the other end, so to speak! Congratulations!

We'd love to read a review of your WLS, if you would be up for sharing!

You are lovely - both before and especially after! Thank you for sharing your review. I too, had weight loss surgery and have lost over 115 lbs - while it is much more fun shopping for clothes after weight loss, I'm not too happy shopping for bathing suits and am seriously considering plastic surgery. How did you choose your surgeon and what was the most difficult part about your procedure(s)? Thanks again!
I was lucky a friend who already had her body lift with Dr. Quiroz took me to him and once I met him I felt so comfortable it was a no brainer, if it was not for her I am not sure what I would have done. My advice is to schedule appointments and make sure whatever surgeon you chose that they deal with WLS patients because we are a different animal due to our damaged skin issues. Good luck and congratulations with your weight loss

I had WLS (roux en y gastric bypass) in 2003

I had WLS (roux en y gastric bypass) in 2003, after 140 pounds of weight loss I had Dr. Quiroz at Cosmed do a lower body lift and breast lift in 2004. The results were amazing, so much better than I could have ever imagined. The facility is a 1st class operation; the staff is outstanding and very professional. I highly recommend Cosmed to anyone who is looking for plastic surgery outside of the USA.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Added more pictures as recent as this year 2013

You are a inspiration, it's great to see someone 10 years out that looks so good...I love that there a option for those who need Plastic Surgery and aren't able to have insurance cover it and do not have the kind of money it takes here in the states to have it done. Cosemed rivals any state of the art center in the US. Can't wait to have my LBL this up coming year...
Wishing you all the best for 2014, keep up the good work
You go girl, good for you! You look great!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon