Plastic Surgery After Weight Loss Surgery - Tijuana, Mexico

I had WLS in 2003 and after 140 pounds of weight...

I had WLS in 2003 and after 140 pounds of weight loss I had Dr. Quiroz at Cosmed do a lower body lift and breast lift. The results were amazing, so much better than I could have ever imagined. The facility is a 1st class operation; the staff is outstanding and very professional. I highly recommend Cosmed to anyone who is looking for plastic surgery outside of the USA.

I had WLS (roux en y gastric bypass) in 2003

I had WLS (roux en y gastric bypass) in 2003, after 140 pounds of weight loss I had Dr. Quiroz at Cosmed do a lower body lift and breast lift in 2004. The results were amazing, so much better than I could have ever imagined. The facility is a 1st class operation; the staff is outstanding and very professional. I highly recommend Cosmed to anyone who is looking for plastic surgery outside of the USA.

Added more pictures as recent as this year 2013

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Fantastic plastic surgeon at Cosmed in Tijuana, Mexico

You are a inspiration, it's great to see someone 10 years out that looks so good...I love that there a option for those who need Plastic Surgery and aren't able to have insurance cover it and do not have the kind of money it takes here in the states to have it done. Cosemed rivals any state of the art center in the US. Can't wait to have my LBL this up coming year...
Wishing you all the best for 2014, keep up the good work
You go girl, good for you! You look great!
Thank you, we all work hard to get where we are at
You look fantastic! Congratulations!!!
You look fantastic, sure is a journey for us, you will love the LBL, I could not believe how flat my stomach landed up and the cloths I can wear. Keep up the good work
You look amazing! I lost over 120lbs, and it is true, our skin is different and we need a surgeon that is very experienced in dealing with our 'special needs.' I went to Tijuana also and I am happy I had a expert plastic surgeon also. Please keep us updated as your journey continues.

Hi there, welcome!

Wow, you look awesome and you've obviously worked really hard to get to where you are! I had my WLS about 9 weeks ago, so I'm a while away from needing this surgery, but it's awesome to hear from people who have gone before me and come out the other end, so to speak! Congratulations!

We'd love to read a review of your WLS, if you would be up for sharing!

You are lovely - both before and especially after! Thank you for sharing your review. I too, had weight loss surgery and have lost over 115 lbs - while it is much more fun shopping for clothes after weight loss, I'm not too happy shopping for bathing suits and am seriously considering plastic surgery. How did you choose your surgeon and what was the most difficult part about your procedure(s)? Thanks again!
I was lucky a friend who already had her body lift with Dr. Quiroz took me to him and once I met him I felt so comfortable it was a no brainer, if it was not for her I am not sure what I would have done. My advice is to schedule appointments and make sure whatever surgeon you chose that they deal with WLS patients because we are a different animal due to our damaged skin issues. Good luck and congratulations with your weight loss
You look fabulous and it's so great to see someone who is so far out post op. I too had RNY in 2003, and just now getting the PS work done. I thought for years I was just too old, but thanks to sites like this, I found it was not so....So far I have had a lower face/neck lift, arm lift and breast lift and implant all with Dr. Quiroz. I love him and the new Center!
Forgot to mention, I will be having the full body lift in the Spring I believe....