Circumferential Tummy Tuck, Brazillian Butt Lift, Lipo, with Dra Cardenas in Tijuana Mex

30 years old, four children, 195 lbs I was looking...

30 years old, four children, 195 lbs
I was looking to have a mommy makeover done, that's ti include my breast, but she won't do all at once for health precautions...
First few days I was so happy with my results, now I am 8 weeks post op, and yes my lower abdomen is s flat as it can be, but I started showing a bump on my upper abdomen, and not o mention my butt, I had 900ccs of fat transferred per cheek, and 200ccs per hip, at first I was like wow! I love my shape!!! But as time goes by my butt looks like a long flat square.....disappointing I do have an hour glass shape. Oh and not to mention I am still recovering, because I developed superficial necrosis, incision still not closed completely, it is getting there! Dra. Cardenas did tell me she would do the scar revision and redo it so it can be thin as it should be :) I am looking foward to go back so she can do a Breast lift and arm lift, and who knows maybe she can get me fat, to put some more on my butt and hips, hey I'm Mexican I like the curvy shape ;)

30 years old, 4 children, 1 vertical C-section, 195 lbs, 5'6

I searched for Dr's in Tijuana for a few months before deciding, I was looking to have a Mommy Makeover done, I had several quotes, Pantoja gave me a quote for $4,500 for a Tummy Tuck, Butt Lift, Breast Lift, Arm lift, and Lipo. Tempting that's a great price! other Dr's like Fuentes, and Quiroz gave me a similar quote same procedures... I received Dra Cardenas Quote, at first she recommended me to have a sleeve done to lose more weight, and because of my weight, I do know I weight quite a lot... but still I didn't think it was necessary! It is not my eating habits, that give me this numbers, believe me! I was wearing a size 11 in pants and a large in shirts, I do tend to retain fluids a lot and specially after my 11 month old son, in which I developed severe Preeclampsia...Anyways I was about to put in my deposit when I received an email from Fatimeh and Dr Cardenas, giving the option and a quote for some of the procedures I was looking to have done.
A circumferential tummy tuck, with fat grafting to my butt and lipo to my whole back, flanks, I really was looking to have my breasts and arms, since that has always been a concern to me...anyways the quote was $6,300 quite higher then the others, but made me wonder....Dra Cardenas, seemed concerned, and very well educated and with lots of knowledge...she did promised me a flat stomach and an hour glass shape figure...and most of all my health was her top priority!!! So I did schedule with her for April 4th,2013.
She said she took 10lbs of skin, 6 liters of fat, on my fat grafting she said she did 900ccs per cheek, 200ccs per hip oh and I shall mention she did lipo my chin! at no extra cost! which I never expected but hey! that's awesome I see big difference to my face as well!!! ok when I woke up I felt so thight every where, I felt a HUGE ASS!!! and a tiny waist and flat stomach!!!! I was surprised to see myself like that never imagined I would have a body like that!!!! yes I was in pain!, and tired, and completely out of it, but I knew I had ended up with an awesome body!!!!
It is a hard recovery (well for me, it has) I am almost 9 weeks post op this Thursday..I will say I have ups and downs...my body aah I don't know not convinced like I was in the first few days...I am now showing a lump on my upper stomach yes lower is still flat! my butt is not like at first...I still have some but not as I expected...I do have the hour glass shape figure....but I still wanted my ass! ok I'm still recovering I developed superficial necrosis, my incision is still open on my pubic area and a few wholes around it...Dra Cardenas and Fatimeh did sent me a cream to help my incision heal, it's getting there... Dra Cardenas said she would do a scar revision 3,4 months after and re do my scar to make it all new and thin like it should be! at no cost! She is an awesome person!!! very caring and compassionate, as well as Fatimeh, even though I know I have been a pain in the ass! lol every one on Beauty-Enhance go above and beyond to make you happy! :) I do look forward to go back to them and have my scar looked at, and see if we can now do my arms,and breasts, and maybe she can get enough fat, I'm sure she can to put more on my butt!

My Journey...

I will post more pictures, I'm still trying to figure this out...
I know how it is when trying to chose a Dr, like this...scary, doubtful, and what not!

9 Weeks PO

Only getting better! True reality Before, don't even want to see! and After its just awesome!

3 Months PO

Ok.....so I was anxiously waiting for 3 month butt fluffliness, but didn't happen....disappointed because I have lost a quite of volume!!! My ass almost looks s flat as it was before sx...and not only that but now look loooong and squared :'( I just want to cry. My stomach I have bulge on my upper stomach, that totally hate, I have not gotten an explanation...but I can tell you is not fat like I had been told...I actually went down in clothes sizes, my now old clothes fit very very big...I do know I have lost weight don't know how much though, anyways that bump on y stomach actually hurts! Oh god I can't believe I spent money for this....incision still not closed healed completely looong recovery, I just wish I can see improvement soon...
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for sharing your experience. How are you now several months out. Im looking into Cardenas for an armlift and backlift. Did you evr go.back for your arms?
how are you doing?
Hey,thanks for asking. well I'm back to my normal life...! After 4 and half long months! OMG I looked at your pix and my incision looked exactly the same as yours! Same openings everything... How are you doing?
im happy for you! and girl im trying to be positive as everyday gets better ive had my down but here i am faithful to dr.c and deep inside i know soon i will be up and running. xoxo
Wow!!! You Look Great!!!!
Thanks! (:
Omg amazing!!!! U look great!!!
Thanks!!!
Hey YaneTZ, just checking in on you...how are you doing?
Hey thanks! I'm doing good! I did lose some of my butt, as well as the bump on my upper abdomen..looks better now, still get somewhat swollen by the end of the day...but other then that everythings going well :)
R your incision still thin? Would u deffently recommend her? And do u no anyone else who had surgerys with her?
Well they look very similar to this pics above, my back incision looks good lighter, and thin, front from hip to hip needs to be re done it is bumpy,and thicker, from the necrosis, o don't mind it though, except for the bumps. Dr.C is an awesome Dr! She does a good job, remember that not everyone os going to get the same results, and be realistic...I don't know anyone who has gone with her, my friend went to a diff Dr. And did a good job as well she's happy and I am happy with Dr.Cardenas...
You look very good btw!
No idea why I missed your review. Came across just now. After recovering I stopped reading reviews for a long while. When was your surgery? Mine was may 20 with Dr C. I had a circumferential TT too and havr had openings here and there. She never mentioned necrosis to me tho. I love how your belly button looks. What is it about your scar you dont like?
My sx was in April 4,13 my incision is not closed yet! It's still somewhat around my pelvis, it is still swollen. And I don't like that is bumpy and thick... I'm also getting very swollen on my upper stomach. How are you liking your results?
mine was open for a few weeks, it seems to be finally healing in the pubic area too. My pubis is very swollen and thick and were the incision is its hard and ropey. All in all I love my results, super different from before but I asked Dr. C to cut from my pubic area and I am a bit crooked one side bigger than the other, going to tell her next time i see her. How about you? you happy with ur results?
I am happy with my shape, not my butt doe...and as of now I am really concerned of the bulge I now have above my belly button...after sx I was not like that I was flat through out my stomach, Dr claims its fat but no I asked other Drs and they said it could be hematoma busted stitches on the muscle blah blah...getting very annoyed! Aso you are going for a.2nd round? I would like to as well to do a BB and my saggy arms! Lol
Whats bb? I just had lipo ony flanks. Id like lipo on my arms and get them done. I have a lot saggy skin. I did not have fat transfer to my butt it is big enough as it is. I thought maybe i would but why try to fix if its ok. I may end up unhappy. Have u gone back to dr c for face to face consultation?
My goodness! How the heck are you supposed to find out what the matter is with you? Maybe post a pic in the "ask the doctors" section? That way you can get a variety of opinions. Does Dra have skype? I think a video conference for patients would be a good idea.
Sorry I meant BL lol my phone likes to act up on me! No I have not been back to see Dr C. For your arms are u going with her, has she given you a quote yet? I really want to have them done too. I'm Just scared now!
Right! Yeah I was thinking of doing that...idk haven't asked if she'll do video conference. Since I was told I whyne a lot! Lol I guess I do but hmm...
Oh PULEEZE, you have every RIGHT to figure out what is going on with YOUR body!!! I say go for both. Post pics here & email Cardenas about a video conference. I would imagine seeing it live is better than any pic could be. Don't worry about what other people think. Also, if you don't mind, post a pic here so we can take a look at it...maybe another vet will recognize what you are talking about.
Yes she said 2,300. I am happy with the TT and the breast implants. If i Were just Starting id pick Her again. Im scared too But i need them done! Are u too far Away? Where u from? When did u get that bump?
Good for you! I was really happy with my results, I mean it is a big difference, I started showing the bump at 2 months...she said it'd go down but nope! I'm in phoenix,AZ 5,6 hours away...what about you?
Yeah I know, believe me I'm not a cry baby I can take a lot but oh well, I did ask millions of questions I know but hey! Like you say I have every right to figure out what's going on! Yeah I will post a pic as soon as I can ;)