Arm Lift with Tummy Tuck, Lipo and Butt Fat Transfer - Tijuana, Mexico

I had surgery on Nov 7 in Mexico at CosMed with Dr...

I had surgery on Nov 7 in Mexico at CosMed with Dr Quiroz. You can read my hospital story here if you want info about multiple procedures at the same time.

When I first thought about surgery, my arms were most definitely my biggest area of concern. I didn't like my flabby belly but could easily cover that in the right clothes but living in Florida, there wasn't much I could do to hide my arms. Everytime a picture of me was taken, I would crop off my arms. My body is in relatively good proportion except those arms :(

When I was young, I used to weight lift and remember people telling me not to do so many bicep curls because this would happen. Ah youth and stupidity, I didn't believe them or must have thought I'd always work out at that intensity. Obviously, they were right!

Today is 12 days post op and I get the stitches out on Wednesday. I am so excited!

The difference is already so huge but it is uncomfortable underneath my arms a lot. Oddly, I've read here about everyone wearing compression garmets. My doctor never did that with me. I just have some rolled up gauze I wear and change everyday, since the beginning. Is the compression garmet for swelling? I'm not that swollen, I guess. I also don't have a compression garmet for my body either, so maybe he just doesn't think it's necessary. (I will post a picture I took 8 days post op in a bikini...ignore the stitches....and you can see that the swelling really is minimal) Is there another reason that people wear the compression garment? I had a TT, fat transfer to butt, arm lift, lipo on the legs and entire torso.

Congrats! Dr. Quiroz done a great job. I would like to know if you can please inbox me his email address and phone# I hand my arms lift 5month ago. I am not happy with the incision location and it's clearly visible irreparable permanent scars on the back of arms. Thank you
Do you have any recent pictures you can share with us? You look great in post op ones I saw! Thank you.
How does your butt look after the transfer? ARe you happy with the results?
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

A friend recommended Dr Quiroz after seeing the results of a lapband surgery he performed. Now that the surgery is completed and I've seen the results so far, I've come to the conclusion that he works in a more organic, natural way. I felt like part of the process, not just someone on the assembly line. He asked me what I was looking for and together we worked out the plan on how those goals could be achieved. I was made to feel welcome and important in their facility by all the staff. I feel like he was so professional yet had such a personal touch that was so different than most doctors I meet. We talked about things other than my plastic surgery. Basically, I got to know him as a person. So when the time came to actually have the surgery, I felt he was invested in me as a person too. There is a lot to be said about that level of trust between two people. I knew that he had my best interests at heart. I felt he would protect me....and he did. To top it off, I stayed in their Recovery Boutique which I cannot recommend more highly. I was there for a week and the nurses cared for me 24/7. Room service is on demand with healthy meals at all times. They washed my hair, changed my bandages, fed me, cleaned me, cleaned the rooms everyday and would wheel me up to see the doctor when it was necessary. Not sure how I could have recovered so quickly had it not been for those sweet angels. I would definitely recommend Dr Quiroz and this amazing facility.