Dr Victor Gutierrez Made my Arms Look Super Sexy!!!!! - Tijuana, Mexico

My arms were in bad shape. No matter how much time...

My arms were in bad shape. No matter how much time I spent in the gym lifting weights, doing pull-ups, push-ups, and everything else I could think of for a few years, my arms still had so much hanging extra skin, that I had to have a arm lift. I will be sure to update with before and after pictures.

Straight and Beautiful.

My incisions are so straight, thin and well hidden. WOW! I am in disbelief at how lovely formed my arms are this soon after surgery.

Compression

It is so unfair to go into stores, see a nice shirt or a beautiful blouse you want, only to find that you can not wear it because your arms are too big. Flustrating!!!
Finally, that is a thing is the past.
I started wearing my small beige arm compression garment with the cutiest lace at the elbows yesterday that Dr Victor Gutierrez put on me yesterday. It is snug and comfortable. I have very mimium swelling, and my arms do not hurt at all. In fact, I have to consciously remember not to use them, and instead use my core muscles to raise up or lower myself down. I am sure I will be picture ready soon, but right now I am taped up with a beautiful arm compression garment on, so I think I need a little more time before I can post pictures. Smile.

Comfortable arm position

The hardest part so far about my arm lift surgery is not knowing how to position my arms while I am laying in bed recovering. I try laying them straight. I try bending them at the elbows. I try laying them on top of pillows. I try laying them under pillows. I try laying them above my head. I try resting them on my stomach. Is there such a thing as 'restless arm syndrome?' (Smile) As they heal, it is getting easier to get into a comfortable position an rest, without putting pressure on them. I do everything I can not to use them. No stretching. No picking up objects heavier than my toothbrush and a spoon. No doing nothing!!! Well, I do eat, like I am doing now. Let me finish my oatmeal and fruit. I just wanted to let everyone know I am well and healing wonderfully.

Beautiful arms photos in just 13 days after surgery

My arms are so sexy and beautiful. I would have never dreamed in a million years that my arms would ever be sexy again, and I would be able to show off my muscles that I have worked so hard for over the past few years. As most if us, I was worried about the scar and scar placement, but that was before I knew my plastic surgeon. After my surgery with him last year, I knew I did not have to worry about my arm lift, because Dr Victor Gutierrez really is the BEST,

Saggy Shaky Arm pictures before surgery

My skin was hanging from my elbow to my arm pit.

Still looking great!

My arms are healing wonderfully. It is amazing how well my scars are healing. I am astounded with my results.

Close-up Scar Photos of After My Arm Lift Surgery

I think the arm lift surgery is one that is the most needed, but it is the most feared due to the visibility of the scar. I certainly felt that way about having a scar going all the way down my arm. But what good was it to get my total body transformed and leave hanging skin on my arms. I knew eventually I was going to have to have surgery, but coming to terms with knowing I was going to have the visible scars was something totally different for me. I know a lot of other women feel the same way. What made me go ahead and have the arm surgery? For me, I had to put complete faith and trust in the fact that I have the best plastic surgeon and that he would make it possible for me to have beautiful arms just as he has transformed the rest of my body perfectly. I look at my arms now and know that my scar will not be there one day because I chose Dr. Victor Gutierrez as my plastic surgeon. He has truly made it possible for me to say "I LOVE My Arms."

Have Your Arm Lift Surgery (Brachioplasty) From a Plastic Surgeon that is also a Hand/Arm Specialist ONLY!!!

I did not do any deep research, read many reviews, or look at many before and after photos before my arm lift surgery, because I am sure it would have totally freaked me out. Why? The satisfaction rating for arm lift surgery is not high enough because women are not getting satisfactory results due to poor surgical techniques and inexperience from doctors that are not fully educated about a persons arms and with Brachioplasty. These plastic surgeons go ahead and do the surgery anyway because it looks easy and they figure they are just working with fat and skin removal, so what could possible go wrong. However, our arms are fascinating as well as complicated and should not be taken for granted by us allowing a less than experienced surgeon with no real knowledge about arms to perform our Brachioplasty.

Dr Victor Gutierrez my plastic surgeon also specializes as a Hand Surgeon, which includes operating on the hands and arms due to Carpal Tunnel Syndrome relieving painful nerves and other awful symptoms which I sometimes experience myself due to repetitive use of my hands and arms. (Think about the amount of surgical experience he has working on arms!) Knowing this information, I was even more confident of his deep profound study and intimate knowledge about arms, and not just about excess skin removal. Our arms are extraordinary and certain places inside and out need to be handled with caution and extreme care, otherwise there can be problems after surgery or in the future. Choosing a plastic surgeon for our arms is extremely important! Choose a plastic surgeon wisely, not just for immediate beautiful cosmetic results like mine, but for life long healthy arms.

More Arm Pictures

Here is a full view of my beautiful arms.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

He is the BEST plastic surgeon west of the Atlantic Ocean and east of the Pacific Ocean. You can look everywhere, but if you want outstanding results, please look no farther.