Ethnic Rhinoplasty In Tijuana, Mexico

Hi Everyone! So I've been wanting rhinoplasty for...

Hi Everyone!
So I've been wanting rhinoplasty for as long as I could remember. After doing plenty of research, I've decided to get my procedure done in Tijuana, Mexico in exactly a month. The doctor I've chosen is Dr. Manuel Gutierrez. Is anyone planning on getting their rhinoplasty in Mexico or with this specific doctor? I'll be posting pictures and posting my journey here very shortly.

Peace, love, and happiness,
Lynn.

Before Pics

LOL! I know the stars on the eyes look quite odd but I'm not sure that I want my entire face exposed just yet. Sorry :P

Update

I'm officially scheduled for July 17th. Booked my flight and everything! So excitedddd! Less than 3 weeks away =O

I'm here!

I just got in my surgery bed and attire! We're ready to go!! I'll update y'all when this IV is out of my hand and I can type better. Pray for me y'all ! Xoxo

Post op

Overall, surgery went smooth! I'm making daily vids that I'm probably gunna edit into one. For now, here is some pics of my Swollen PUMPKIN face lol!

Cast removal day

I got my cast taken off today and to be completely honest....
......
.....
....
I'm scared.
ummm... my sister has been trying to comfort me all day but between the swelling, and the bruising, I just can't see the vision. My nostrils are uneven but apparently that will change overtime when swelling goes down. I leave in the morning and I'll upload all my pics but right now.. I just wanna eat my worries away, avoid mirrors, and not think about meeting people who know how my face normally looks. Good night y'all xox

Took the tape off to change it.

2 days ago I was changing my tape because it was coming off due to the oils in my skin. Took pics, my nose is still very swollen. My nostrils are uneven but when I called the doctor he assured me this is only temporary. My tip is very upturned right now but it's still very early in the game. Looking at your nose and analyzing it this early definitely messes with your mental state so I WOULD NOT recommend anyone do this! lol.. learn from my mistake!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

your nose is looking good. it might just be better than kelly rowland. i love the front view, there's a big difference.
The tip usually drops over time.
Thank You Glamprincess for sharing!I like the front view already !
Thanks for sharing
When dr guttierz did my mastoplexy with a reduction on the right I was really worried at first. My right nipple was distorted it wasn't even round, underneath my breast looked like dog meat and square at the bottom. They look perfect now that I'm three months out. Don't worry I have complete faith in your ps choice. I know it's hard not to freak out, but just try and stay busy and let time work. I'm sure your out come will be beautiful.
That makes me feel sooo much better! I definitely need to find something to keep my mind off of it. Thank youu for sharing that with me
Well the hard thing with your surgery is u can't hide it, it's not like you can put a shirt on and cover it up. But time is really the best medicine and maybe some ice!! I'm saving up for a tummy tuck next, and I'm going back to the same ps. I'm sure time will heal all wounds!! Just hang in there, you will start seeing small changes as time goes on.,, and u will become more and more pleased with your result.
OK..I just saw the pics.. From the front I think it looks awesome. You really would have to be staring at your nose to see the asymmetry in your nostrils from that view but I see what you mean from the bottom view.. Im with the doc though, I think after things settle and the swelling goes down it's going to be more even.
Honestlyyyy, you've been helping me past these last few days soo much, like you don't even know it! Thank you thank you and thank you
You're welcome. I'm glad I can help.
Thanks for the update. You will be good in a few days I'm sure. I think your feelings are very common so don't worry, what you're experiencing is normal. The swelling and unevenness will go away. I'm praying for you girlie.. Chin up.
Can you post a current picture of your nose?
Hi Glam princess ,is your cast off
How long will you be staying there ?
From the 13th of August until the 21st
You did it!
How come your nose job was $5,000? I thought that was a little high since I've read other stories on here for the same procedure and it ranged from $3400-$3800 for the same doctor.
It was actually 3500 but I included hotel and ticket price :)
I had no idea you had to wear a cast on your nose! What a pain in the ass that must be. But it will be totally worth it. Are u in a lot of pain ??
I figured that lol! That's a great price!! I am definitely going 2 go with your doctor!!
Haha.. yup.. I'll have the cast on until day 6. It has me soo anxious to see the final result. But no pain at all.. just extreeeemely uncomfortable. It feels like my nose isn't connected to my face or something. lol