Abdominal Liposuction Dr Pantoja New to Plastic Surgery Going Over Seas I Need Advice! - Tijuana, Mexico

I've been wanting Lipo for a very long time...

I've been wanting Lipo for a very long time now!

Ive been expressing my feelings to my very skinny size "5" girlfriends and they feel its a bad idea to go overseas!

but

When i see girls (on the net) who received lipo over seas a mutual friend of a friend.. yaris and other vixens they look great!

but when i look at women from the states they look awful as if they never received anything at all!

Ive been reading about Dr Pantoja Dr Campos Dr. Cardenas

im looking for more info if people are willing to give im pretty scared because my friends give such horrible advice

my measurements are

38 d
34 waist
42hips

i really want my waist down to a 28 or 26 i gain most of my weight in my stomach i have horrible horrible stretch marks from having my daughter when i was 17 (22 now) and i want to be more confident about my midsection i also have scoliosis which makes it much worse!!! PLEASE HELP ME

..... Dr Pantoja followed up with me! Well his assistant Nadia and she says!

Hi Donica, thank you for sending your pictures for evaluation. Dr. Pantoja reviewed your pictures and he recommends liposuction in your arms, upper/lower back, waist, inner thighs and laser liposuction in your abdomen area due to the extra skin around the belly button area. All the obtained fat will be used for fat injections to your buttocks and improve the shape.

The quote we can offer you for liposuction in all mentioned areas and fat grafting is $3,600dlls. All drains and stitches can be removed 3-4 days after surgery. Once you make a surgery appointment we will require a $300dlls. deposit in order to secure your surgery appointment.

Im surprise he didnt consider a tt considering i do have skin from my previous pregnancy with my only child 5 years ago!

im not willing to do the lazor lipo because the mutual friend of ours said he burnt her badly with lazor lipo to the abdomen but i will proceed with the normal lipo and fat transfer to my butt only issue i have is i did receive black market butt injections almost a year ago i dont have any complications from it but im scared if something would happen! I want my body to be similar to yaris sanchez considering she's the only vixen to come out about lipo!

ill be spending 3600 on the surgery but im sure with the travel cost etc ill be spending roughly around 5k which is fine with me!

I would love feedback good or bad!

Yes @ donicathevixen. I think we should make a blog or something, and everyone thats going in the same month or having their sx in the same day. could team up, get to know one another. me personally im so scared cause that will be my 1st time in Mexico N ever travelling alone, if we make team we could save more money and also be safe, cause we all will be there for the same purpose we could watch over each other.
good luck on ur SX
How much do Dr. Pantoja charge for a mommy make over?

I'm still looking forward to pantoja in Tijuana! I...

I'm still looking forward to pantoja in Tijuana! I hope I'm not asking a stupid question but is pantoja in Mexico City or Tijuana mx my research shows Mexico City & Tijuana is quite bit a distance! Another thing I'm greatly wishing for a good job my problem I have horrible stretch marks for having my daughters! And I really hope my results are half way decent considering in not doing the tummy tuck! My hips are 43 inches for butt injections a year ago so I'm not doing the bbl I'm only doing lazor lipo! I want to consider a breast lift but I'm not sure!
What is a good recovery home in Tijuana that service dr pantoja and the airport???
I'm looking to book in April for my birthday I wish sooner but I know that's not possible!
Thanks RealSelf Community!
I'm staying at clubmed and they are picking me up at San Diego airport.
@joinkette, how long you staying and how much for Clubmed?
I'm staying for 14 nights with clubmed and 2 nights with pantoja. I'm getting alot done so I want to stay and make sure I'm okay. It's $1650 for the 14 nights. All I need is a change of clothes and PJs and they deal with the rest.

Well I seem my regular dr and he protested that I...

Well I seem my regular dr and he protested that I needed to correct my spine before going to get lipo suction! My problem!
I have scoliosis
If the degrees are higher then 60 the patient requires surgery to fix the problem!
Mine equals to 73 degrees! (Wheew)
So now I have to pull back on my trip to dr pantoja and put forth getting surgery on my back!
The dr says if it continues I won't be able to carry children my internal organs will not be ok and my balance in my legs will get worse!
I am a very clumsy person I trip probably 8x a day!
My condition is very depressing because I can't sleep well!
I always have sudden shocks in my back!
When it rains I have the worst back aches
And I'm always falling lol! (I find it hilarious sometimes)
Only good outcome ill be 2-5 inches taller!
I'm ok with 2inches! 5 inches is pushing it!
Lol
Well keep me in your prayers you guys and I wish u well and a safe journey!
What is draining ?
may i ask where you got you butt injection last year and how much? pm me!
Oh wait u have a booty! Lol. I meant Lipo

No to pantoja for tummy tuck I stayed in the states!

I didn't go over seas for my tummy tuck because I felt it was too extreme of a procedure to do in a different country so I went to dr Williams near my home I have zero complications sometimes I'm in pain when I'm not taking my meds but over all I'm perfectly fine my surgery was this pass Monday I got my first drain taken out Friday my next drain will be Monday. I'm using the restroom perfectly fine everything is good I felt 5-6k difference wasn't worth my health which is why I decided to stay in the states! Now I may plan to go over seas for a breast job and more lipo if I have to in October but I'm not rushing it! I'm considering dr over Tijuana I've been hearing bad reviews about that place lately! I wish you well! Honey! Ciao!
I also live in the Bay Area, may I know which Dr. did your TT?
What I wouldnt give for your butt!!! Lol jealous!
Where are you from cause Mexico isn't overseas? I am 3-4hrs from TJ and I'm in Cali...now Dominican Republic is overseas for me...
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

I did not go to pantoja I felt a tummy tuck is too extreme of a procedure to endure over seas so I decided to stay near home and I'm very satisfied with my results!