CAN BBL FIX THE WORST BUTT IN THE WORLD!! Found out on 14th March,2012 the answer is YES IT CAN - Tijuana, Mexico

My butt is severly dented because of Doctors...

My butt is severly dented because of Doctors injecting pain medication into the muscle over several years. After doing alot of research I realised that it could possibly be fixed so that my butt looks normal again. I am sick of feeling like a freak so im ready to do this. I was originally going to bolivia for bbl however after spending some time on this website and mmh i was convinced that Tijuana was a much better option. The drs have better results and prices so im heading to mexico in march. Staying at club medical from 13th March till 21st March, Im staying for a week as I am from Australia and have a 14hour flight home. I am also getting breast implants at the same time so I can get back the boobs I had before having my 2 girls. All the ladies on this website have helped me so much that i decided to post my before pics and continue to update you all throughout my journey (with post op pics as well) so that i can maybe help other ladies in the future to see what is possible with a bbl. As my butt is so badly indented compared to the other ladies that just have flat butts I thought my story might be helpful. Please keep in mind that it is extremely hard for me to allow my pictures to be seen by others (it took weeks to get the courage just to let my husband take the photos)so be kind to me and please no insult as i know my butt looks horrible. I have just over 3 weeks to go till i find out if my butt can be turned into a nice, shapely behind. Im so nervous as im going alone but at the same time im so excited and cant wait to see my new body. If anyone has any advice or tips id love to hear them.

Im 5'6 and weigh 60kgs(132pounds) I managed to...

Im 5'6 and weigh 60kgs(132pounds) I managed to gain 10kgs (22pounds) for my surgery even though my dr said he could transfer 900cc each cheek when i weighed 50kgs (110pounds). I just wanted to make sure that there would be more then enough fat to fill in the dents and shape my butt.

Hi Ladies.
Got my blood test results today and hemoglobin is normal. So full steam ahead now. I'll pay the rest of the money for my stay at club med by the end of the week and then finalize payment for remaining surgery balance. With just over 2 weeks to go im really excited.
Thanks summatymefyne
pm79 , We are all here for you girl ....United we stand !!Congrats and prayers ou to you.

Apparently my hemoglobin levels are excellent so...

Apparently my hemoglobin levels are excellent so with that out of the way there is nothing to stop me now. I started taking my pre op vitamins today as I'm at 2 weeks to go now. Just making sure I'm fully packed and ready to go. Does anyone have any advice on what I need to take with me?
@numee528 this is Lana how you doing sis ? BBL sisters lol um I jus wanna know why you not getting your revision with the same ps ? Is it because he charging to much or he is not at all what you expected ?im going for seconds I want fuller n rounder with hips I got projection and it is getting smaller but I will go to my ps he shouldn't charger me much or for that matter T all give me info on second time as to pain n recovery time please
I'm going to Dr. Salama in Miami, FL. cant wait!

Ok I've got 1 week now before I leave. I've just...

Ok I've got 1 week now before I leave. I've just paid the rest of my money to my dr and for my stay at club med. So all I have to do now is to get the US cash I need for my trip. I go on Thursday to get fully waxed so I don't have to worry about that for a few weeks afterwards. My nerves are getting really bad but luckily my oldest girl is turning 10 on Thursday so I'm occupied organizing everything for her parties this weekend.
Thanks newme2012.
@desi351 the $5500 is for the 3 surgeries I'm having (full body lipo, bbl and breast implants). My 8 day stay at club medical is $1170 (for a private room) My flights return from Australia are $1450. But here in oz surgeons wanted to charge me nearly $30,000 for the 3 surgeries!! So I'm saving over $20,000 by flying to Mexico instead.
hi just asking what is covered in the 5,500 is that what your surgery cost or did you add the place where you are staying?
Good luck! My prayers are out to you as well!

Ok I'm at the airport waiting to depart Australia...

Ok I'm at the airport waiting to depart Australia in 2 hours. Very scared/nervous but super excited that my time has finally arrived. Looking forward to seeing the new me.
how are you!? did everything go as planned?
hope everything went well for you
Best of Luck pms79!!! I hope everything turns out great and I hope you get the body you've always dreamed of! Speedy recovery!

Hi ladies I had my surgery yesterday and i am...

hi ladies I had my surgery yesterday and i am really surprised that i am not in any real pain. i feel a bit stiff but that is it. however i know that the pain will hit me sooner or later. Dr pantoja is an amazing man who is so friendly and honest about what to expect. as my case was a bit different from most he sees he spent a bit extra time explaining what fat grafting can do for my dents and that maybe down the road more can be done to give it more roundness. but dont think ill do this again (even though it has been relativly painless so far) its just so far to come and so much money.
It appears that i no longer have the dents in my butt and it actually looks like a real butt should. so i am happy. only just got back from drs so still a bit tired will post again with pics within a couple of days.
Thanks for all your support.
Also I saw blackchyna before i left drs and she is doing oklllllllllllll
Hey girls. I'm still not in any real pain. I'll be putting after pics up tomorrow as I've mostly just slept today since getting back from dr p.
@Desi there was a lady that had tummy tuck done straight after dr p finished with me- blacchynna - and she was doing great when I left the office. She is walking around a bit now and will be going back to her recovery house tomorrow.
@blacchynna good luck with your healing and I hope your still feeling ok.
happy healing!
put some pics up we cant wait to see you!

Im 2 days post op now and still surprised by how...

im 2 days post op now and still surprised by how little pain there is. dont get me wrong there is some pain and alot of stiffness but i really expected worse. Sleeping is the worst time as rolling over is so hard and so uncomfortable and it takes about 5 mins just to turn to the other side. As i can only lay on my side. I just had my garment changed over so i have some naked pics to be able to show how it all went. my butt isnt huge but at least it doesnt seem to have the big indents that it used to have.

I forgot to tell you the details. I got 495cc...

i forgot to tell you the details. I got 495cc breast implants. and Dr P was able to put 900cc in each butt cheek. Im happy with the results so far i just hope i dont loose to much of the butt to reabsorption.
Thanks ladies. I'm happy with the results as they are now but I know they will change. But as long as those horrible dents don't come back ill be happy. I'm getting my first massage today so shall see how much that hurts.
My husband has finally read this review so that he can get all the details and see the pics too as I don't want to bore him with all the little details. But he got mad at me and told me he wants to know all those details too. He has said that I look great which means alot to me.
I'll update later on to let you all know how the massage went.
Wonderful results! You look great already!
O.M.G. Wwooowww!! You look amazing! Like I'm actually at a lost for words! Please recover soon and safe journey too. Congrats.

Ok ive now had 2 massages and man do they hurt...

ok ive now had 2 massages and man do they hurt especially on the back that hurts the most. Im still feeling good not much pain at all (except for during massage). loving my stay here at club med they are taking very good care of me. I miss my husband and kids so much but i know ill see them in just 5 days and i cant wait for that.

My husband is now checking out this review too so ive put a nice close up pic of my boobs for him. Enjoy sexy!!
Good for you girl, you look great! Happy healing.
I am soo happy for you!! You look great and I hope that you feel just as good about yourself now! Good luck and happy healing!!
Thanks wannabubblebutt. My offer for you to use my laptop to post your pics still stands!! Just come on downstairs.

Just had my follow up appointment with dr pantoja...

Just had my follow up appointment with dr pantoja and everything is going really well. My breasts look great and the holes left by the drains are clean and should close within 3 weeks. I'm allowed to sit normally in 2 weeks however he says I should expect 40% absorption which scares me as that's nearly half of it gone so I'm worried about what that is going to look like. But sadly I'm just going to have to accept whatever it ends up looking like. But I'll know for sure in around 3-4 months I'll jut keep my fingers crossed that those dents don't come back.
I am absolutely thrilled with the service I've gotten from dr pantoja's office and I'm so glad I chose him to do my surgery. He is such a nice, honest man.
I am also so thankful to everyone here at club medical they have been amazing through all of this and if I ever get the option to come back for a round 2 I will definitely stay here again. They have helped me so much with everything (including the fact that I'm so home sick). Having travelled half way around the world for this was scary but they have made me feel like I'm at home. I'm sad to leave them all but can't wait to get home to my amazing husband and kids.
Hi wannabubblebutt. I'm feeling good beautiful got the breast stitches removed yesterday and I can't believe how thin the scar is. Oh and I think my waist has actually gotten smaller too.
How are you feeling?
How you feeling pretty lady ?
You look fabulous :) happy recovery! Seeing your results finalized my decision to place my deposit down for Dr. P on Jun 6th.

So I'm now at 14 days post op and everything is...

So I'm now at 14 days post op and everything is going really well. Just had the stiches on my breasts removed yesterday and I have never seen a scar so thin before.. I am so impressed with the scar that i now have around the bottom part of the nipple. Im still feeling now pain but im definately stiff and achy and very itchy at times too. But considering the pain i expected this has been so much better/easier then i could have imagined.
Ive posted new pics from day 14..
:0) nice booty!!! I love how full the outsides are! I recently lost volume there ;( I had those horrible dents they're gone but i wanted BIG BIG BIGGER!!!
PMS Your after pics look amazing you must be soooo happy! My BA/BL is April 3, cant wait! Hope my results are as great as yours!
Thanks fitluv. I am happy with my results as they are now but worried about reabsorption. Good luck to you for your surgery. Please let me know how it goes for you?

Ok im now 3months 1 week post op and still feeling...

ok im now 3months 1 week post op and still feeling good. I havent noticed any reabsorption yet but i know it will happen. I have been living in my garment 24/7 only take it off to shower. And my waist just keeps getting smaller and my butt has stayed the same. My breasts are 2 sizes bigger then I wanted but i am happy with them and the scar is amazing it is already almost impossible to see. ive attached some new pics. a couple naked and 1 of me in a new dress i bought. Oh and i also just bought my first ever strapless black dress which im looking forward to wearing to a friend's party next weekend.

Post Op Measurements:
Bust 36inch
Waist 26inch
Hips 37inch

Sorry all. that should of been 1month 1week. i...

Sorry all. that should of been 1month 1week. i think i had a seniors moment when i missed that mistake.
Has any one liposuction, fat grafting with tummy tuck together at the same time without any complications? I'm concerned of necrosis happening.
I live in San Diego and want surgery in next month was doing MT search and Dr.pantoja quoted $3500 liposuction with fat transfer, but I would also like a TT he gave me a quote of $4500 to include TT but I'm debating because I don't see any pictures of his Surgery center and I'm scared. I also git a quote from Dr.Salsdana
How is dr.p is he really nice and down to earth? I heard that he don't speak English and you have to bring the pictures of exactly what you want unless he will give you something else. I'm putting my faith in him I hope I get the results that I want. I want a coco booty lol and I hope he will be able to achieve the type of results that I am looking for lol

Ok im now 2 months 2 weeks post op and still going...

Ok im now 2 months 2 weeks post op and still going well. I still havent lost any of my butt yet but i imagine it will happen at some stage. My only concern is that my thighs are now bigger then they were before i had the lipo. However i know that is where the dr got most of the fat from so they must still be badly swollen i just hope they get smaller soon. Other then that i am still really happy with my results.

Pre op measurements

Breast 36inch 91 1/2cm
Waist 27inch 68 1/2cm
Hip 37inch 94cm
Butt 40inch 101 1/2cm
Thanks so much for sharing your pics. They have helped me tremendously, and girl, believe me I know what you must have went through. I have a similar story and need reconstruction. Rather than explain, I will post as soon as I get the sx. Thank you so much, you have really helped me. I wish you the very best and remember, you were beautiful then, and now your beauty is shining through even more.
Thanks novabooty. It's been over a year and I'm still very happy with my result. I will update review shortly with current pics. All the best of luck for your surgery.
What a transformation!!!!!! He worked his magic. Any updated pictures? Did your body re-absorb the fat that was placed in your butt? Thank you for sharing your journey with us.

1 year 4 months post op update

Hi all I'm sorry it has taken me so long to update this review. I am still happy with my results as you can see my butt still looks like it should. I have lost some of the fat but I don't have those horrible dents anymore and that was what mattered the most to me. I have no words to thank Dr Pantoja for what he has done for my life as he has completely changed what my life was like. For the first time ever I have confidence and don't have to always wear a long jacket everywhere I go to hide my butt. I am happily showing my figure off every chance I get. I recently went to a friend's party all dressed up without my usual jacket and my friends didn't even recognise me (they walked straight past me as they didn't realise it was me).I walked into the place like I owned it and every head turned and checked me out and that was an amazing feeling. Woman were glaring and men were drooling... I loved it... Thank you so much to all the ladies on here that helped me through the process and that have supported me since you are all amazing and beautiful people.
I have no hesitation in recommending Dr Pantoja and Club Med to anyone that asks.
Hii.. I love your story and your doctor did an amazing job.. I am a 24year old woman, live in Denmark and I kind of have the same problem as u did.. My butt has been injected a lot when I was younger by unprofessional , so my butt is sevely dented as well.. I feel sad everyday looking in the mirror, I feel like a freak. :( so I m thankful to see I'm not the only one and that something can be done about it.. But how is your butt looking now? Are the results still good?
I felt the same way when I was looking at this site for the first time. I still love my results. I don't have a big butt like the other ladies here but it is a small butt and that's good enough for me!! Good luck to you and please feel free to contact me anytime.
Thank you so much for sharing your story. I don't have dents but I feel like after losing 90 pounds I have the worlds smallest butt. I am not sure I can be helped but its very depressing. Seeing how beautiful you look has given me hope. I am strongly considering Dr. P but hubby is doubtful although he loves me just like I am. Would you email me current pics? thanks once again!

2 years 4months after

I am still happy with my results. I may not have a big butt however I have got some curve there and that's what matters. I have had no complications with either my butt or breasts. So very happy that I did this.
Glad you are happy! :) That is always great to hear when someone goes through this process and is happy and satisfied on the other end.
Dr Pantoja

all the staff were really nice to me. and dr pantoja said he felt honoured that i travelled all the way from australia just to see him. and therefore he said he will make sure that i get the best results possible. And that is exactly what he did.