8 days Post-Op - Changes to my body

I finally decided to write up my forth coming...

I finally decided to write up my forth coming experience. This is going to be short because I'm currently in the back of a car on my way to a funeral service. I have been on this website for a couple of months. I comment from time to time but mainly just read the different experiences.

This will not be my first surgery but my first with Campos. My surgery is scheduled for April 1st, This Monday. I'm having a back lift, lipo in my abdomen, and fg to the butt. I'm flying out from Northern California in a few hours and staying with a friend in San Diego over night. My friend will bring me back to SD airport for Beauty Care to pick me up. I will try to check in at least once a day from hear on out. In the meantime...ttyl... Sorry I wrote this a couple of hours ago and didn't hit submit. Lol

I'm on my way to be picked up by beauty care staff...

I'm on my way to be picked up by beauty care staff. Im still trying to get Skype to work so I can stay in contact with my family. I'm a little nervous now that my time is here. It just dawn on me that I'm by myself :( however I know that I'm in good hands. Keep me in your prayers please....and I Hope you all enjoyed the holiday with your love ones.

Updated on 03 April 2013:

Today, I am 8 days post-op and I can honestly say...

Today, I am 8 days post-op and I can honestly say that my body has been through some changes good and bad. The appearance to me at first was disappointing, and then all of a sudden I started to see a defined look and curves. My pain waking up in the middle of the night right after my surgery was a killer. I usually have a high tolerance for pain but it was brutal not to have your pain med work. I expected some level of pain but the level I was experiencing was intense. After I got up and took my own med ( I dont advise to get up and do) I was able to rest and go back to sleep. I was walking around second day post-op and on my third day I no longer needed help to the restroom. Saturday, 5 day post op I was shopping in Walmart, the mall, and came back to the recovery home standing and taking pictures outside. I was feeling great. The nurses were fusing at me because I was hard-headed and thought I was Super Woman and could do anything. But OMG was I wrong! All of the walking and standing caught up with me later that night. I was watching television and all of a sudden my feet and ankles locked up! Seriously were stuck in an Inward position. I could not move them and the pain was unbearable. I panicked like hell and yelled for the nurse. She came and rubbed the cramp out my feet and ankles but before she could rub the cramps out, I could feel the muscle starting to move up to my calves....OMG the worst pain ever!, Far more worst than surgery post-op. This was the first time that I've cried and didn't care who saw me. The nurse helped me stand with a walker while massaging out the cramps. That experience scared the living cramp out of me. Not only did I feel deformed but I was in a lot of pain and afraid that my feet were going to permanently stay locked inwards (my two big toes were almost touching each other). The nurse at Beauty Care gave me a muscle relaxer, put back on my compression stockings, and ordered me not to move out the bed unless Im going to the restroom. My roommate speaks Spanish and told me she could hear the nurse fussing about me walking too much and told the next shift nurse not to let me out of bed. I was in big trouble...Thank God I was at a place where this issue was able to be addressed right away. All during the night, she checked in on my multiple times and before her shift ended for the night, she came back in my room to give me a kiss on the cheek and then pointed her fingers at me and said, “Now you stay in bed". I was like a helpless kid who got in trouble from their parent...but I did everything that she told me and I felt much better.
They are really caring here at Beauty Care and all the staff are compassionate and go out of their way to help you. They make you feel like family here. We have already exchanged facebook information and making plans to hang out once my recovery is over. From the first email submitted to Beauty Care to the first in person meeting and visit-The experience and service has been nothing less than wonderful. Oh, did I mention that Dr. Cardenas comes and checks on each patient at the recovery home daily. Sundays are no exception. She is a diva…dressed from head to toe. Her trench coats (more than one style and color) and stilettos are a killer! I named her the Sexy Doctor. Lol...Heyyy Sexy Dr. C.
Anyway, just know that you will go through a lot of changes in a short period of tme. My photographer Elle, the nurse is not working today I will have her take new ones tomorrow.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Hello Everyone, I just came back from my post-op visit and I am so pleased each day my results are getting better. I'm so glad that I was trying to stay positive yet being real with myself and my feelings about my outcome. When I looked at my before and after pictures I am amazed at home much fat was removed that I didnt realize before. I was so focused on the upper back and didn't really see the entire picture and how much weight I have lost. Sometimes its hard to see what others see until its on a photogragh. I look at myself daily but never really saw what was in front of me. I have came a long ways and I need to give myself more credit for the hard work and transformation.

Hey ladies,

If you're adding photos, it either needs to be done from a computer, or from an iPhone with IOS6 or above.

If you're not using an iPhone and don't have access to a computer, you can email me your photos and I will add them for you. If you need me to do this, just let me know and I'll PM you my email.

Hey hun I don't think the phone will allow you to post pics cause I tried and it wouldnt let me as far as your sx I'm glad to know that your ps was more concern about your well being then anything else I'm sure matter fact positive your booty is fat especially with the small waist HAPPY HEALING =)
Hi Bubblez. No the phone wouldn't let me post pics and I couldn't tell if the website posted the pictures from the folder. I'm still trying to navigate my way around this site and Im getting better each time I'm on here. My booty isnt fat but I'm fine with the way it looks with my body (for now lol..) but you are right, as my waist gets smaller my body is more defined and my curves are starting to show. Especially considering the starting point. OMG...
Aww I am sorry that he couldn't do his best, I'm pretty sure you still look good. How many CC's did you get on your butt?
Thanks saduran86, I actually do look good now at day 8. I got 1,020 in each cheek and hips.
I hope your surgery went well and you're feeling ok. Let us know how you're doing and post pics when you can!
Thanks Soon2be. I will post as soon as I can. I'm just tired of laying my stomach already.

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your journey with us!

Good luck today, I hope everything goes well for you! Please do let us know how you are, once you're able to.

Thank you Kirsty. The surgery itself went well however the doctor said he wasn't able to achieve what he hoped for. He said I had a lot of scared tissue from an aggressive lipo I had two years ago from a different surgeon. I did not get my upper back lipoed due to the fact he was worried about infections and circulation problem. I informed him the last lipo experience I ended up with circulatory issues. Im appreciative that he chosed safety first. He reassured me he did his best and apologized that he couldn't do more. My anatomy is what it is and something I can't change. He seemed to be more dissapointed than I am. I can tell that I have a waistline and he really tried to shape me. I want to post pictures but I don't think it can be done by phone but I'll try.

Hi there, thanks for your update! I've added your update into your review for you also, so everyone can see how you're doing!

I'm glad it went well for you. It is dissapointing about the back lipo, but as you said, safety comes first! Make sure you rest up and have a good recovery!

We'd love to see photos! You can only upload by phone if you're using an iPhone with IOS6 or above. If not then they have to be uploaded from a computer. Or, you can email them to me and I can add them for you. Just let me know if you need my help and I can PM you my email address.

I updated my review and tried to attach before pictures. If it was sucessful I can attach pictures taken after my surgery.