Breast Augmentation In Tijuana B.C Mexico HELP!! - Mexico, MX

Hello everyone. Im 21 and have a son whos 4 and to...

Hello everyone. Im 21 and have a son whos 4 and to all you ladies that have had children, must understand that my breast were never the same. I did some research and Dr. Luis Suarez is so far my best option. He gave me a very good price and his staff have answered my emails regarding concerns. I am a bit skeptical at the fact that they are asking me for a 30% down payment, but in my defense, I dont know if this is a requirement for most plastic surgeons. I would like to know if any of his former patients can give me peace of mind by sharing their stories and give me a heads up on what to expect. Thank You ....FYI I am currently a cup size A and looking forward to a C cup.

one boob is bigger

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

@geegee714 Hey Girl ! I had surgery with Dr. Suarez about 2 years ago , I too left a deposit to assure the date , as I was told they need that deposit to be able to schedule me the staff nurses and anesthesiologist and all that , I left me deposit and then the rest I payed off the day of surgery. And I am SO SO glad wit my results perfect size no pain no scar , the process of recovery was very smooth. Got nothing but good things to say about Dr. Suarez .
I just got my implants done in Rosarito. Initially I wanted to go to Mexico to save money but realized finding a doctor I felt comfortable with was more important. I ended up paying $4, 400 which was due the day of my procedure and $50 for the initial consult. I never had to put any money down. I am 10 days post op and am in love with the outcome. I went to Dr. Eduardo Gongora and he is amazingly good at what he does! I was very suprised how many people from the states were there to see him. I hope you get the results you desire but don't rush it even if it means saving up a little longer :) Good luck!!!
Hello everyone thank you all for the replies. I do apologize i havnt been on here for a while, I've been busy with finals at school. Any ways, so far i have $2000 saved up and Im very excited. I dont know if i want to try to finance the rest or just wait until i save up more money? Has anyone financed their surgery and how did it go? I havnt scheduled my surgery date yet because im still tryimng to see what different doctors tell me about my breast as far as the procedure they will do on me. One said they would simply put one implant bigger than the other. Another said they would have to perform a breast lift on one side. Anyone had similar situations. Everytime i buy a bra, the right side boob seems to be bigger and its very uncomfortable. I will upload my pictures please comment. Thanks for all the informationn!!
I was thinking of financing it too, until I decided to go to DR and get my surgey. Go to care credit and apply online. To finance 4,000 on care credit, they were letting me do 12 no interest and payments of 333 each month! Hope that helps! Just so not be late on your payment or they will you pay for it bad!! Lol
I would recommend you to wait and save. The procedure is not urgent, so I don't think there's a point in going to debt. However, do have a plan on when you're going to get the money and get the doctor to agree on the price, so that you it doesn't rise by the time you get the money. But do whatever you think it's best for you. Good Luck.
Geegee714 ^^^my comment was for u :) (sorry I'm new to real self) lol
Yes, it's normal. As someone else pointed out, many American surgeons require full payment before doing anything. However, the culture of healthcare is different. It's not worse, just different. For example, they normally don't ask you for insurance information before letting you in. There's an American who lives in Mexico who wrote a book about hospitals, doctors, surgery and healthcare in Mexico. I suggest you take a look at it so you'll know what to expect. medicaltourismsouth.com To softgirl, unfortunately, the American health system is so broken that even with plane tickets and hotel included, most types of surgery are cheaper in Mexico, like 30% -50% cheaper. As a matter of fact, people are willing to go to India to get medical treatment there because the prices are even cheaper, even with more expensive plane tickets included.
The surgeons in Texas require full payment at pre op visit:) so totally normal!!!!! Good luck girl!!!
Yup sounds about right. I had to put down $500, but opted to pay $3000 because I knew I was going through with it at this point. When is your surgery?

Every office has their own policy regarding down payments. I have seen everything from $500 to more, depending upon "how" the patient is paying...credit card, cash, etc. Perhaps your payment is slightly more as the doctor wants patients that are serious about their surgery. It will be nice to have family to help you during your recovery. Thank you for starting your journey on RealSelf! Be sure to keep us posted!

@marielee and texascountrygirl : Thanks for the reply. I was a bit worried of putting down $1500. @softgirl: Im getting them done in Mx because i live about 2 hours away from Tijuana and my mother lived there as well. Travel cost is not an issue because all i really spend is about $40 for gas to get there and get around. I will be staying with my mother after surgery and the $2999 includes a consultation after the surgery in case i have any questions. I found a Doctor here in San Diego but i wouldnt have anyone to take care of me because I have no family here.
I have to ask...why are you going to MX? add in the cost of travel and you can get a good boob job here in the states for almost the same price, and have recourse if anything goes wrong..?
I had to put $500 down to secure the surgery date, the remainder, about $5,500 was due two weeks before surgery date.
I was asked to put a deposit down as well, it was a $500 deposit to lock down my price an spot with the dr. I believe this is normal and a C cup would look great on you! I'm hopin for one too :)
Yep.. looks like a double bubble. How long did this take for you to start noticing it?